3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akramov Komron 10.04.20 10:23 pm

The faction to the player and is it possible to change faction. (Elex)

If I join the Berserkers to their, what will be the attitude of other factions to me? And will I be able to change faction mid-game, if I am on a thread of a faction?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 10.04.20

All factions don't care who you are
To change faction, if you have already joined, it is impossible

H
Hytryyad 10.04.20

The faction will affect some dialogues, but not on the plot as a whole. Faction dictates the gameplay, the story dictated to you. Well and unique cvetov other factions lose.

K
Kosmodesant 10.04.20

I know one thing if you are not an outcast and spared the life of hybrid then all outcasts will become hostile.I don't know if you play a rogue and to save the life of a hybrid, too, probably will be hostile.Because I was playing a cleric and so happened that I had the life of the hybrid to save and then all the outcasts become hostile and began to attack.Videteli they did not like it.And other factions on the contrary grateful for it

A
Alex Kayfoviy 10.04.20

Space Marines
I was a Berserker and a Hybrid left to live but put him with Manu, as clerics and Berserkers really thanked me, but outcasts become hostile, so plainly and did not understand why, is it because the Hybrid was alive... just when the opportunity has always framed the rogue, can still that...

E
Enuard Aid 10.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Outcasts have their own vision. Logan That William - are extremely contempt is to preserve the life of the Hybrid, and the fact that JAX is due to mana changed Hybrid.