3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asilane 10.04.20 10:23 pm

What do you hate most? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

Me that for example enrage these accidents with their videos that just leave you at 1-5 places back in that time(still pisses me off when online very often crash my ride).As for the control it is also slightly you(although you will agree it's much more realistic than in previous installments,because at the speed of 300km/h in real life really puts).
32 Comments
Sort by:
P
PrizrakSanya 10.04.20

First and foremost, the administration and the stalemate of the accident.

A
Asilane 10.04.20

By the way I forgot to add separate error e0001 that in 80% of cases I(licenzionno)and you can't play multiplayer,or some bugs when just STUPIDLY fall through the floor...Developed campaign put on all the bugs and have stupidly hewing loot(which they earn less than The Run)

A
Asilane 10.04.20

And an example of a crash in multiplayer(race),you've just fell through the ground...

A
ABRAScovyy 10.04.20

In the version of the accident, some of the music tracks, a lack of proper tuning, a FREE (no garage) , you cannot adjust the sensitivity of steering, hipish in multiplayer (it is not clear what is happening all piss each other).Price.
Android version: When you drive a Lamborghini you can easily COP overtakes a Ford or SUV, models srepok on the radar (I think truncation, and there is a wall), garage is, and no tuning no finger management(the steering wheel does not count because it is stupid), sometimes unfolds when a wall at an angle you enter.

A
Asilane 10.04.20

ABRAсцовый
In multiplayer it is necessary to perform the job,and before that all the stupid people drench each other
In Android version you cops always outperform because they are cheaters:)And PC version too, so(using super nitro to catch up):)

T
The Ocean 10.04.20

I hate that NFS died.

A
ABRAScovyy 10.04.20

The Ocean
Fucking@faults and the words NFS is dead, change the record already. Don't like it, buy the X-box and play Forza, and the forum is dead the games do not go.

F
FDen 10.04.20

NFS is dead hear for as Underground from different persons. But nothing srachi on the forums has not stopped, the people still waiting for new parts and buys them.

A
Asilane 10.04.20

FDen
Nfs died
And in my opinion he did not die,but enters a new stage!If they continued a series of street racing everyone would have already tired of it,and since they decided to do the race as in real life, no straight,the series thrives!And Yes,the game couplet for spectacular racing and the graphics,but isn't that what we want?(the only negative-a LOT of BUGS!!!)

R
REYZOR22 10.04.20

accident as they're annoying and damaging not love them finally

M
MarvelDC 10.04.20

multiplayer crash, there is no way to save money, free cars and parts.
and generally raised the game in two weeks. it would be better far cry 3 bought.
present, bought for 1K, 300r recently sold. as bought, since the toad smothers.
I would have bought 2K under just stupidly translated into modern engine without any jumps.

-
-SlashuuR- 10.04.20

Marvel2
Why are you on this Kaku 1000R. spent? It would be better for the money bought a good game.

N
Nevoeiro 10.04.20

Asilane
correctly enters a new stage, this stage is called SHIT, but rather pereshol

D
DenAhill 10.04.20

Management really annoys me

L
Ledi Kroft 10.04.20

and I hate that settings every time you run are reset. looking for just how to fix it

s
sashashasha 10.04.20

the game is a bit sick of it want something new
http://gmsa.ru-internet.info

A
ABRAScovyy 10.04.20

sashasasha
And th so realistically you can earn?

T
Tamerlan018 10.04.20

Managing the most hate.

M
Monk78 10.04.20

Control!!!!!! And multiplayer how to play no Russian man did not hear some Americans!!!!!

G
General-2k 10.04.20

Enrage sagging fps! How to get rid of them?
Core i3 2120, AMD HD7870 OC