3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 10.04.20 10:26 pm

Bow Black soul (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Who bought that bow for Yupley-currency? On which level? Does it make sense to buy or blueprint in the game will be better?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 10.04.20

Syava Targoni
as the moon fell,you all read what I write in the game? any weapon can be improved at your current level,ie for example you get a legendary sword at LVL 3 and forgot about it and you suddenly have 25 LVL and sword you like,then go to the forge press to improve the sword for the gold and BAM you have a sword LVL 25,just as is done with onions. And all that bought in uple is given to your level like in the game when you find something,if you're level 25 and onions you get level 25

a
anti_Alien 10.04.20

Michael Holocuast
Better blue, bow has the talent to restore health during a critical attack. beats. Produces up to 8 arrows in a row.

B
Bupycop 10.04.20

Syava Targoni
I bought, at the time of purchase, it will be your level, I mean all items with yupley, caliroots on your level in the future, as already said above, it is possible to improve the weapon.

L
Left Behind.PG 10.04.20

Syava Targoni
yesterday I bought this shit the onion for 40U shit he still skorostrel class and not a predator
this and Cape 20 have also bought g

T
TarkM 10.04.20

And who knows how the items purchased in the CLUB UBI is possible in the game to sell, something the eye is not mulali?

V
Vyxyxol 10.04.20

TarkM
This is not possible.