3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
5mok3v1ch 10.04.20 10:29 pm

What you have the ending *SPOILERS* (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone what the ending was? I specifically preserved at the key moment. If you decide to bring the sister of the Duchess in a conversation with the Beast - she runs away, I kill the Beast, and the ceremony itself takes revenge on the sister of Anne-Henriette and after it is sent to the grave. If I choose to talk to the older vampire and lure out the Beast - the ending is the same. What's the matter? Can I leave Anne-Henriette alive? Maybe it is possible to make both sisters survived?
102 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pelmen dobra 10.04.20

Sad ending. The first time the witch left with mixed emotions. Sorry Detlef due to simple solidarity. Cool guy-a vampire turned out to be henpecked. Vitally, Cho. It is a pity to kill him. XI'an typical harlot. But to kill her too much. Her sister TP, XS on the throne held. Regis is the only voice of reason. Orianna, damn, I liked her. Thought such gentle manners, soft appearance. Fuck it. This guy is the real sinister Supplement is Orinda. I was already chilled when I learned about her tastes.

E
Eugaliod 10.04.20

Dumpling goodness
Whoa, she's a vampire - what else to expect from her? Even more so, not become bitter, dry not drinking. Disgusting, of course, that children like cattle bred, but human morality to the higher vampires are not applicable.
I've been more Regis incomprehensible. He is also the highest, from people is very different and physiologically, and mentally - that he finds in people? Why gets in their way? In fact, ready to betray their, protecting mortals.