3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
osdf 03.10.19 04:01 am

Edit the parameters of the game (Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth)

Easy to change ANY ! the game parameters in XML files lying at (like me!) C:\Game\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\assets\Gameplay\XML\ and there are already go into Units (the units settings of the game), Buildings (everything about the buildings!) open the XML Notepad 2007.
So let's say you 1 of 100 health clinic to have...!
UPD!
The costs of the clinic changed but the effectiveness of.....probably have to start a new game!
easier out fines to health for the number of population and number of cities to zero zergs in the file GlobalDefines.xml there lay the same , then everything starts to work!
Well, with the unit - there is finally lights out - throw a grenade!
Especially cool to put the gunboat let's attack range is 20 cells , the purpose of intelligence is highlighted and BOOM from the other end of the map....heh heh funny and scary! Though how life turns out-the battleships of 20 kilometers hit!
and YES! Cheats this can be called hardly the options for change and not just for the player! So BROADS with 20 cells and most of the guests to come!

10 Comments
Sort by:
X
XXXCHRONOSXXX 03.10.19

You would be better suggested as hateful Blur (soap) to clean.

s
shelmec 03.10.19

Buddy.where the dog can be buried,change the settings in the file CivBEUnits.xml the game does not respond. even deleted this file)))) the game works.as if this folder do not)))) of Folder with DLC no where could be duplicate files. In Civilization 5, all well changed.

i
igoryok31 03.10.19

Here I read and think you that the editor of the 4th tsivy had to return, how can you play with cheats or civu here enthusiasts eprst discovered America, in the chess table with cheats play fun should be yours!)))

o
osdf 03.10.19

rogue
Yes, I changed it out as in the case of gunboat! Everything works right now there that did not steamed and researcher with 20 and 300 shot runs! If the license - so he can be the original file from steam and takes!
Or not those settings changed......there is a lot of junk in that file!

o
osdf 03.10.19

rogue
Yes, see here an example!

o
osdf 03.10.19

And that appropriate changes in the file CivBEUnits.xml

k
kcote 03.10.19

XXXCHRONOSXXX
I have blur only when you run the window disappears.

D
DEKLIN 03.10.19

osdf
don't know where you found it or he method experiments I stumbled on this folder, but you hammer that was told here =) worthy, plus catch. and then to me as that weak :D and then I added a zero to the cost and cardinality ubilical a couple of dozen. and here it is - top-secret and super-expensive weapons of victory. thank you!

s
shelmec 03.10.19

Thanks osdf,but to no avail((((( Play pirates,for changes in this file generally does not respond. even if it is removed. That is where duplicate files,but searched the whole computer and not found((((( But the buildings are edited.only.as you wrote above,the bonus menu is displayed,but in fact not. Okay,figs with them)))))

L
L.F-4449 03.10.19

and in what file placement ai is done?well, that other under the nose did not sit down!and the giant map and take almost 7-10 cells from me!how many times have you started a new game!