3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mgira 11.04.20 11:55 am

How old is Claude? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

29-30 IMHO.
171 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimonkaX 11.04.20

Biography of Grand Theft Auto 2

Claude AIDS, released from prison, where he remained in a frozen state. Out on the streets of the city, Claude discovers that he's lost his memory as a result of defrosting of the cryostat.
Claude gets missions from different mafia bosses for personal gain and thirst for money. On one of the job Claude fleeing from the enemy forces "Rednecks" stealing a white van where the Corporation Zaibatsu was carrying drugs, discovering his good fortune he begins to play off one gang to another. Zaibatsu sends Claude assassin (to kill it). When the AIDS crisis of the Russian mafia gets rid of a gang of "Rednecks", it kills a Hitman hired by the Zaibatsu Corporation.

Infa from here http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Клод_Спид and also talked about this in gambling when there was a story about the history of GTA

A
Anna V. 11.04.20

another person that believes Wikipedia. It is best to trust Rockstar.

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 11.04.20

One, Wikipedia, I thought with a more reliable source. Moreover, this information could anyone enter.

H
HUNTER_95 11.04.20

Remember in Wikipedia, there was nothing about Claude AIDS,it is exactly who then entered.
It is best to trust Rockstar.
Not version,R* can be anything to wait for,it's better to believe Wikipedia.

S
SimonkaX 11.04.20

and also talked about this in gambling when there was a story about the history of GTA
This line like no one noticed?!
Xanna V
And what do you believe??? Of course Rockstar are talkative guys, all straight on the saucer vilajat. My advice to you complete the second GTA itself if you do not believe it is the way free and available to jump off of the Rockstar website.

O
Ouen_TRINITY_Stenli 11.04.20

Claude is just 9 years old

H
HUNTER_95 11.04.20

SimonkaX
Ahaha,Hannah-girl,you half-assed vegetable!
Claude is just 9 years old
Just as you do.The eyes did not get sick the whole day sitting at a computer???

A
Anna V. 11.04.20

And what do you believe??? Of course Rockstar are talkative guys, all straight on the saucer vilajat. My advice to you complete the second GTA itself if you do not believe it is the way free and available to jump off of the Rockstar website.
1. I'm a girl. open your eyes.
2. I don't believe the gossip. Rockstar didn't give - so the information is fiction.
3. tone lower
4. GTA 3 and GTA 2 different characters

S
SimonkaX 11.04.20

Xanna V HUNTER_95
Sorry, I did not notice.
But I still priderjyvayus their opinions, still we all will never know the truth(maybe) . And still unable to explain why you think that these games are different YEARS???

S
SimonkaX 11.04.20

And yet, HUNTER_95 easy with your you unfinished vegetable! and As you do.The eyes did not get sick the whole day sitting at a computer???
Xanna V
Still pass GTA2 there is a campaign story is a story about zamoroko about lost its memory of Claude, besides too much they look alike.

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 11.04.20

SimonkaX Kapets, where do you see their external shayesta? At the back of the head? Seriously, one name is not what it says. I here, for example, name is Claude and what now I'm similar to HS from GTA 3 and GTA 2? And the information on Wikipedia can be written by anyone even as a regular gamer like us, who got it into his head that Claude(GTA3) and Claude Speed(GTA2) are one and the same person.
PS Just do not tell me tipo pass GTA2 and the like.

H
HUNTER_95 11.04.20

Wikipedia does not say that AIDS Claude and Claude from the three one and the same person.

S
SimonkaX 11.04.20

AGGRESSIVE JACKAL
I'm sorry, go GTA2 =)
The people in the opening clip to the GTA 2 Claude is shown AIDS who is dressed almost as well and looks very similar to Claude from three, look for this on youtube.
HUNTER_95
On the contrary there even write that they are different YEARS.
PS This is just my version which I have long been accustomed to believe, and no one is forced to assume this version is correct. If you can provide evidence that they are different then write GG suddenly you convince me.

a
androm aka SAW 11.04.20

30 years 35 but in gta sane 25

d
dubik 11.04.20

androm, on the contrary, you look at Claude!and Carl, and Carl, in General the grandfather =)

d
dr0zd 11.04.20

!!!!!! Claude 30 years period.

U
Ubiycco 11.04.20

30-32 years!!!!!

A
AlSar 11.04.20

Claude AIDS is not very similar to the character of GTA III is the first

In SA he had his own garage, so he mimnimum was 18 years old
Given the fact that Rockstar are following the number 69 and was able to assign the date of birth of Claude 1969.

then Claude in SA 18-23 g.
III - 27-32g.

so in GTA 2 - 39-44g. ???

but the video clearly shows that it is not

These people are different

GG GTA never again!

S
SimonkaX 11.04.20

AlSar
Don't download I repeat, the Claude from GTA 2 was released from prison where he was frozen, so he is well preserved so.

S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 11.04.20

35 he is. Same as Tony, Victor, Tommy, CJ and Niko 40