3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19 04:07 am

The problem with running the game for instructions SSE4 AMD processor! (Far Cry 5)

In General, it gives an error at startup, run from pirates, well, people with a license the same problems on the forums read that instructions of the processor that the game will launch only if the processor instruction SSE4.1 and SSE4.2 in General, Ubisoft normally has to do with old processors from AMD that can pull the game in General, if you will fix to fix this problem let me know, I think I'm not alone with this problem.

115 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxpayen 03.10.19

it will not work, change the iron and stone. Developed new games will be fine tuned as your dying mammoths

P
Pavlo1983 03.10.19

In order to run the game on non-supported processor, you must:

1) Download here emulator SSE. sde-external-7.49.0-2016-07-07-win (direct link).

2) Next, unpack the downloaded archive to the game folder. Below sde.exe turned out to be in the same folder FarCry5.exe;
3) Create a shortcut from sde.exe. Open the shortcut properties and in the parameter object will be written something like Far Cry 5\Binaries\sde.exe to add to this line the parameter -- FarCry5.exe
You should get something like D:\Games\Far Cry 5\bin\sde.exe -- FarCry5.exe

Please note, you need to consider two negatives together and the space after them.

Also in the compatibility settings of the shortcut should put the option run as administrator.

4) you can Now run the shortcut. A console window opens with the name of sde.exe (you can close it). A few moments may seem like nothing is happening but then the game starts.
Far Cry 5 Error solution hacking processor

e
eeduard3008 03.10.19

Pavlo1983
Hi, this really works? from where infa?

P
Pavlo1983 03.10.19

https://pikabu.ru/story/kak_zapustit_far_cry_5_pri_nalichii_oshibki_000001_5848087 - from here. If it works I'll know exactly how to download the evening approximately.

e
eeduard3008 03.10.19

Pavlo1983
the license is not working, just checked!

V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19

Pavlo1983
the link is not working, it is not clear what! There is direct link throws on the site for a login and password

e
eeduard3008 03.10.19

Victor Sorrel
the link is working, I downloaded it and all done, I have a license and this does not work, now shake the pirates will probyvat!

s
s.soinov 03.10.19

On Phenom does not start ! SSE does not work !

e
eeduard3008 03.10.19

RestlessDreams91
dude! it has long been know, just checking out the emulator, so you don't have to prove anything to anyone here!

P
Pavlo1983 03.10.19

If after the use of emulyator the game still crashes you can still here is to try:

If the game crashes on the splash screen and you have WINDOWS win 7x64
do the following
download and install the update Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64 https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/download/details.aspx?id=36805
to restart the computer
play

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 03.10.19

does not work on AMD 965 tested

R
RikoChiko 03.10.19

Once something is hacked so here is whining about the instructions.

V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19

Pundits who suggest to update the hardware, please do not write in this section, not everyone has the opportunity to update the hardware, and for divorce from the developers that type of supposedly older processors don't fit I'm not buying. Older processors such as the Phenom x4 945 quite pull of modern games on high settings, so we just have to wait for a fix from the developers, as it was before in other games, the fix will come, but not immediately.

e
eeduard3008 03.10.19

Victor Sorrel Older processors such as the Phenom x4 945 quite pull of modern games on high settings, then I support you, as I have a PERC and NFS payback ultra settings on the fly, although the requirements are the same as in the edge of the headlight 5. But at the expense of the fix, it is not worth waiting, as yubisoft with access as origins officially announced that their games will no longer support old processors, since the release of origins as it's been half a year, no patch was not released and will not release ever, so alas to far edge of the same story, from yubikov fix, you can not wait, except that only the someone way to figure out how and with the origins, the origins of the phenomenon on my start after 4 months with the emulator!

B
Braun Fuhrer 03.10.19

eeduard3008
Well, let's not high, but on medium - high and under acceleration, in pair with normal vidyuhi. Only it's marketing bro, nobody will bother with the fixes under our percent.

P
Pavlo1983 03.10.19

Unfortunately the pirates also is not, the screen saver is displayed with a flag and all is good now, not working emulate

B
BigInteger 03.10.19

Victor Sorrel
And you never thought that the new instructions speed up the work ? Do you know how hard it is to support old instructions ? And you buy the game? I doubt it.

V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19

legusor
Well shit on the forum now, you, and even with insults,

V
Viktor Kislica 03.10.19

BigInteger
I think for Yubisoft not much of a problem to prescribe older processors, it just goes stupid wiring on the fact that people were going to buy a new processor

i
insel260 03.10.19

Victor Sorrel
Before you buy / download the game, look in the system requirements. It indicates to start the game need the CPU with these instructions.
This does not mean that jubilee is trying to promote more modern processors, spit on people with prosami 1930 edition. Just if you connect a brain can understand that the old processors just don't pull this game.
Plus Jubilee has released a patch to optimize the game for processors AMD FX series. So if you have at least FX 6300, buy the game and play safely. Or wait another couple of months, when the pirates rolled up a crack on a newer patch of the game.