3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikafor 03.10.19 04:08 am

The problem with Courseplay (Farming Simulator 15)

I have a problem with courseplay everything works fine, but your technique travels at a speed of 1-2 km / h to help resolve the issue.
44 Comments
Sort by:
G
GERAIN S 03.10.19

why do I not see is not people not animals in the game only heard but not seen?

k
k0ntest 03.10.19

Is there kursplan that work in multiplayer?

N
Nastyusha Gudz 03.10.19

Please play with kursplan all good but after 5 minutes of play it hangs and only one exit to leave the game what's the problem???? tell me... I download from the Internet.

L
Lexa.V 03.10.19

cxd
cxd
Come to the store and the top arrow is, click on them and you then
appear category (modifications) and there in different sections of your technique

B
Bumba05 03.10.19

what to do I shake the course of the play and he doesn't work for me pomogite please

e
e13geni4 03.10.19

Bumba05
You have what version of coreplay ?
Working version v 4.01. Earlier hours !
you can download here
http://mods-fs.net/fs-2015/raznye-mody-skripty/mod-courseplay-v-4-01-0119-dev-kursplej-dlya-farming-simulator-2015/

E
Egor Karpeshin 03.10.19

I properly configured,the technique of ezdiet,but here's the problem,after loading the harvester starts to go on and the camera freezes,tell me what to do?

A
Aleksandr Kern 03.10.19

Egor Karpeshin
The same trouble... But right now kursela all stopped working.... The game just doesn't see it

E
Egor Karpeshin 03.10.19

Alexander Kern
I have the old version works like normal,it's probably from the old version

Z
Zhidkov Ivan 03.10.19

Please tell me! Who faced such problem. Kursela works well, but when accumulates a large amount of stored routes, the game crashes... again you go, not a single saved route no, write new, save, leave game, enter again the ROC re-route no. This is how it is treated?

t
tolia.stepanov2017 03.10.19

Guys need working link for courseplay for FS15 game game version 1.1.0.0

N
Nail Mahmadeev 03.10.19

what to do if kursela not as not installed?

A
Andruxa402 03.10.19

hi all.please help.I have fs 15 set kursela all sorts of different versions, and specifically in the folder mods and Mod ManagerFS he presents what he has installed, but not in the game or in modifications of it is not.

A
Anubise Va 03.10.19

Health. Where can I see how to set this thing up for 2 tractors or more. Well, or two or more harvesters.

O
Odik 03.10.19

Hello, everybody. Started playing FS since the old PC is only fs15 game version 1.4.2.0. Tried all versions of colsplay from v 4.01 download, copy the files into the mods folder, but then in settings it is not in the list of modifications. What else can I do that would it still work?

z
zoro__1 03.10.19

What to do if you are working on the field is on the combine I can't vystovit the number field where you want to run the harvester
tell me what to do
Thanks in advance
Ie where it says
select field:
there is no strelecki
to select what you need in the field

A
Aleksandr Istomov 03.10.19

Maximka.P
1. To write course tractor from field to field. 2. MS point Working with harvester, 2nd bottom square. 3. Be sure to choose the harvester manually! Good luck!

D
Daniil Profi fermer 03.10.19

Maximka.P
Put unloading at 0%

D
Ded Dedov 03.10.19

Tuletal
And where there features download

D
Ded Dedov 03.10.19

I don't see the button