3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chlenix1337 11.04.20 12:10 pm

Much and very important!!! (Darksiders)

Here is the problem. I bought the game, installed it, went...
Play happy EHEA all cool! As soon as I get to the Charred Council(the Three ugly speaking stone), they give me 200 souls, my sword, and one new ability. I accept souls, your sword and abilities. Put the ability in numbers, and all! On any cat. scene! I just run around not a big stone platform in front of these stones! Although the video that I watched on Darksiders, was cat. the scene after they give you a soul sword and a new ability! Bitches, what's the problem then!? At the moment, I mean now, when I describe my problem the game is worth 29 rubles(discount 90%), it is not so much, and not about the money here it is, it's in the game! Verifying game files did not help, what else can you do? Reinstall does not help, I am sure.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 11.04.20

I also bought Sedna, Windows 10, everything went smoothly. So the game is at the moment workable.

M
Mictlantecuhtli 11.04.20

M... Re-tried to start? And Yes, there after the conversation cut scene should be. Should be there in a teleport jump. He's either in the center or somewhere on the side. And then you throw it back to earth.

V
Victor Dukoff 11.04.20

First darksayders very buggy game before each cutscene must be maintained. I remember when final Assembly of the Armor of the Abyss, I had 5 times to restart the game to get through.

v
vitec252 11.04.20

Mictlantecuhtli
1.1 I arena to the cemetery,there is also blue dragon,apocalyptic difficulty,all pile kicked and was the following inscription, the war was lost))although I gave everyone...in short, started again,got again made all the rules))
2.I'm in front of the door to the boss giant flying mouse on the tower all done,moved the statues and the door with the eye because for some reason and not opened..I ran a burglar -coach-prog,included huge jumps,and prepregnant the wall with this closed door,behind it was a corridor passing in a spiral on top of the boss,as I got right under the door on the other side(the wall fell)lol))then she slammed me as if they were to do this, open te closed behind me and load the AutoSave,then I went up to the boss