3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gold Drit 11.04.20 12:16 pm

Is it possible to lose the fortress after the end of the game (after the 4th act)? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Actually this question when the game was (and the shadow of war too) is it possible to lose your castle?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
ElmStreetBoy 11.04.20

Then in brackets you have written,...it is better not to write at all

c
callmegod 11.04.20

What level need captains to recruit in the 4th Chapter? I myself am 40, and new caps steel respits 44 levels and almost all iron will or something like that. Now it is very difficult in the heat of war, among 10kA enemies to recruit (impossible to kill, because they respaunâtsâ).
The top caps are only needed in the starting\final locations? I hope again around Mordor don't need to coddle them?

K
Kik_Way 11.04.20

Guys, play the pirates. Already passed the whole game and at the end, supposedly I have all the strongholds. Please tell me how to make it so that she would become the enemy? tried to look the Orc blood brothers, one subordinated and made him a ruler, and the second was killed. Waited a very long time what would my ruler came to avenge his brother, but he never did. Maybe even to her some way?

T
Teodor77 11.04.20

like the fortress is lost if taking the other player, but it's for the license , and checked for friendly takeovers
about ratings grabs can't say anything, but it's also, otherwise people would not citelli with the leaders

O
Olegamop 11.04.20

Litsuhe fortress is not lost if it takes the other player, at exactly this even on the load screens written during network conquest. They say the network gains no influence on the fortress of another player, as well as orcs and the other player can't afford to leave. Et direct infa sotka. I know because on a dozen network won gains are lost 1. There looks skolovy shmuck caught, I'm specifically assassins rulers selected, that is not the owl one.

And on the topic, another option for you to be betrayed, often use humiliation (skill worse than death), but again, XS will it work on master, even if it is for the death of his blood brother is not responding.
Maybe first from the fortress all the leaders need to cut it out.