3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nefmic 11.04.20 01:55 pm

Mod with maximum disable any krovavosti and horror (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello. Is there a mod that either disables the aggression from the NPCs, or the sight of blood/severed heads and so on. To 8-II the child could walk through this colorful world.
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.04.20

The simplest is to put the dance of death,or a new mod,contrary to reason and to exhibit in them a chance of finishing on 0 (i.e. there will be severed heads, etc.), and further to INIшнике to disable the blood,Google settings which shut off the blood.

n
nestrbob 11.04.20

nefmic
The game age limit is 18 ie, not for kids and the whole plot of the game put on the murders .
Spoiler

S
Scrull 11.04.20

If you just like, don't start any tasks, it is better to put the save game where everything is already passed, turn on God mode and, as mentioned above, set the fashion and change the config.

w
w201 11.04.20

There is no blood all have enough.Not for children.

R
Rocbomber 11.04.20

Hmm, I'm 3 years all sorts of GTA, Quake played or anything. Some gentle become. In General, Yes, it is easier to pass all at 100% and include cheat for immortality and seems to have been a cheat to disable the artificial intelligence is.

T
Trian4k 11.04.20

Rocbomber
+++++
Loved in childhood of guts and blood, tormented by all sorts of insects. and kind of grown up rules, snails get around , the animals living on the street, fed and even spiders are not killed, and let out on the street.

R
Rocbomber 11.04.20

Trian4k
That's wildly plus.

T
Tova Tova 11.04.20

I feel sorry for the kid with parents like that boring...

n
nefmic 11.04.20

Tova Tova wrote:
I feel sorry for the kid with parents like that boring..
No need to sympathize. You yet, because of their age, look from the point of view of the child. And when you grow up and take responsibility, judge from another angle. :-)

S
Scrull 11.04.20

Well, it all depends on how you perceive the child. I have 5 years of playing doom, quake and other games and nothing.

And somewhere there are people who have such games at an early age, could somehow affect the psyche (or that there is such games influence)

T
Technic82 11.04.20

nefmic
You also have the Russian language people say that the game with the restriction of 18+ !!! What mods?! I just don't give her to play these games if you think they are too cruel for his age. Although it is not a solution - play the game if not home, then at friends. So...

B
BenziLLLa 11.04.20

nefmic
It is something like: When you give birth, you will realize?
But I do not understand how you can show your child the game, the whole story, lore and gameplay are tied to murders, betrayals and perversions, while wishing the child away from them to protect? It's like trying to make Game of thrones TV series for preschoolers.

n
nefmic 11.04.20

Technic82 wrote:
You also have the Russian language people say that the game with the restriction of 18+
But how would it not news. :-)

Just written so many mods that why could not be made peace Skyrim. There's people in some fashion pots mold, fish catch and the main plot is stupid score.

While found No Blood. Friends, I just asked about such a possibility. Agree that when you get diametrically opposed answers from Nefig to 18 play to Nerd, don't limit a child , I realize that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

M
MelShlemming 11.04.20

There's nothing to disable. Let small get used to this shit. The grain of the child to raise the Nezhinka.

R
RikoChiko 11.04.20

8 years Skyrim.
12 years DotA/COP/of PUBH
15 years of addiction.
17 years old the death penalty.

Oblivion he set, there's still all the more colorful and blood like disable can.

R
Rerium 11.04.20

nefmic
Um... Half colorful games with blood, violence, sex and guts on the chandeliers. Games without killing/violence is very small. There are games with a small number, and there are more. So here we need to pick up the game on the basis of each individual case. I here 16, play quietly in hatred/doom/dota/warcraft/wow/TES and nothing. Everything is fine.
And if you want that your child just walked around and looked at the surrounding area, turn to him the tgm, and reduce the damage of the character to -1 or 0 and install totally completed save game. And let him play the classics: Sonic, Morrowind, Oblivion, Worms, Warcraft(though there are dirty jokes, but in the English version he does not understand).