3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Krisanov 11.04.20 01:56 pm

Maybe I something doing wrong ? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

there is a tank there Rog, mage and Archer. Trying to put top armor by stealing it, the idea is pushing it(because I play on the complexity of tactics) to scatter a lot, but I kill half an hour on a single pack. He approached me and enemy NPCs and strike blows the armor, and the second floor of HP Archer with two strikes puts. Trying to combine, but their MAG defense all consumes not as in part 1 then they run around the fire and low damage, and if you stand in it do not care. So please tell me what to do for the more easy passing?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 11.04.20

Ilya Krikunov wrote:
So please tell me what to do for the more easy passing?
To change the difficulty on easier? :)
I play the classics, too often enemies with one blow demolished the armor. This is normal. Horn, too, with two strikes spread.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.04.20

Play tactics. Not only armor sometimes demolished, but all of my accumulated nerves. This is normal.

B
BoriskaE 11.04.20

Stanislavski
That was awesome! Full uwazam with thanked! :)

s
sergey.fomich. 11.04.20

Ilya Krikunov
Easier to play two lone wolf (total damage is higher than 4 ordinary heroes) with sharpening under one type of damage (e.g. horn and tank). Just don't forget about the opportunity to run away from a fight (Rog escape artist help) this can actually do wonders.

a
alien drake 11.04.20

For the Archer has a skill retreat, citerna skill allows far to jump even on hills for 1 action point.
My rogue is half Changeling so well when he was critobal in the back of the enemy goes inviz skin of a chameleon, as it has 2 skills in teleportation just in case, and adrenaline.
The tank I have half geomant, he's got two skills to physical armor one total for all the friends around, the other one of the party.
So I recommend mage Summoner and hydrology until his vocation imp bites the enemies he hillit

g
gliga142 11.04.20

only fight those who are on equal level or less top armor , the stats , change the difficulty in the game , pass all the tasks that have been left behind and easier to take susaki type of mage-fire and earth , before the battle of batisa , before the battle set characters tactics

I
InnerBloom 11.04.20

If you're already surrendered, then, will support above - 2 lonely wolf primnogo confident 4 not wolf.
I can recommend the Horn+two-handed warrior or Rog+Lucar. (horn overpowered anyway, and IMHO the bow plays two-handed war on the count of control)
IMHO physical damage out profitsee magic. And to rock it too profitsee, especially the middle. For a boost to your physical melee gives force, military, the art of killing, skills for weapon types. As for spells - only the intellect and the particular school.
Give up any battlemages (from magic damage). They do not work. The connection is this: There is a military matter. If you put in hand staff damage military depends on intelligence. If you put in the hand greataxe damage of military Affairs depends on the strength. Only now he effect of mill, such as RAM - the Resistance: physical armor in any case. To put it simply: it is necessary to remove either physical or mage armor. If you took mage armor (a crozier), and then gave a battering RAM or crushing hammer, the damage will be, and the effect of the knockdown will be.

Take necromancy 5+. If your wolf has survived and is not in control - then Torretta to full HP.
Do not believe the heresy of ridiculous guides in the style of do Not take the same skills. The horns with the RAM and the warrior with a battering RAM? Easy. Warrior horns with adrenaline? Easily.
Put all in the murder of adrenaline and pleasingly.
Put all in the military case for knockdowns and jump of the Phoenix (max proft for clean scrap of land in place of landing. you can jump to hell you have a little scrap of heaven under you)
Throw all turning the chicken and inviz always (rest optional)
Put all aerotenki - teleport the castle to gather all together, and then the entire crowd to send a knockdown.
The only downside to horns+warrior is that the first two moves should be your. Or the following might not come...And then the initiative. And thus perception. And horn perception of need less than any other class (because the chance to crit is not needed). Well, okay, not all should be well.

There is an option less than hemorrhoid permanent escape from the battle. If you go first your wolves rock them inviz. The AI is not acting as players in WoW arena. Will not you are running and smoke from the inviza, just be blunt on the spot, and you have a couple of moves to save enough OD to take a position on profitable.

Don't know where it is already easier.

T
TheNikolay00 11.04.20

InnerBloom
Will not you are running and smoke from the inviza
Kind of Yes, but I on the stream of the brow seen as opponents throw spamming of the earth to find it, I don't know how to explain it
Give up any battlemages (from magic damage)
And here I do not agree. I have 2 wolf warrior durocem + he school of the air, out of strength and intellect in half, two-handed and aerologiya, too, in half, in the military sometimes throws up a little, chose the air because it is the most rare resist +rain reduces it further more have air skills close combat, which for a fighter is important. The second body of the Archer, completely standard in the skills of hunting + his special arrows of the elements, and of course using the gear get the little plus both where it is necessary for buffs/debuffs/healers and others. In cases when physical armor a lot, and the mage armor a little easily switch to mage damage. The main natural dps is an Archer, elemental arrow is a charm, to enchant, to slow down, all the class, the arrow is adjusted depending on the resist, water will help to raise the war damage to air, very convenient. Warrior damage air not very high but decent to support the arrow if necessary. Something like that. The complexity of tactics.

N
Natalielinen 11.04.20