3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 11.04.20 02:03 pm

The Drawing Engine Goliath (Scrapland)

Who found, tell me!!!
Have islethal the entire police station, not only flew into the room where they kept the sticky man (not allowed there)
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
ROOT_666 11.04.20

For some reason it is one of 2 drawings that I haven't found going the entire game.

F
Field 11.04.20

Found only one engine, which I do not remember. Maybe the same. Oh to hell with it, why do you care?

P
PlayGround.ru 11.04.20

Yes, that's the game a hundred percent pass wanted, only this fucking drawing and not found, right now the boss is killed (his last)

M
MadMaxxx 11.04.20

I already replied to a thread Help

v
voinvarvar 11.04.20

there's a room where the messenger gets the order.... up messenger up to the ceiling ...... and there's the curb from the ceiling...from there liaaaaar drawings

M
MSamir 11.04.20

to MadMaxx

Namely, in what room? There is only one, and it's not there! Only Dragonfly (Drawing).

[
[BARTMAN] 11.04.20

I'm in the room where they kept brow was(used the code) there is no drawing

S
SPANCHBOBSP 11.04.20

I FOUND AN ENGINE FROM GOLIATH!!! so the police station... the largest room(2-storey), messenger or other flying crank climb up on the curb near the ceiling is the most coveted engine...
additional room description - it has 2 lift to the second floor, and the railing running blue lights... SCREENSHOT ATTACHED PlayGround.ru

K
Keys 11.04.20

SPANCHBOBSP Damn,it flew all around - not found...if not for you - so it would lay they in this cavern. Thank you so much!

s
stalker2998 11.04.20

SPANCHBOBSP
there is no((((. maybe because he left the police station? as there was no old drawings

D
DoK913 11.04.20

stalker2998
look at the other side, there are 2 of these in a border in the room.

I
Ilya Bazanov 11.04.20

for Goliath engines there, and the engines on strikas in the room head in air. the bars in front of the room with the bed