3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termodann 03.10.19 04:13 am

Where to find Triss, Jennifer and CRIS after the end of the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the game. the whole world is searched and not found them. Who knows where they might be?
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 03.10.19

no where after the storyline, will not find them

O
Oleg Bervinov 03.10.19

termodann
well Triss, just outside the slot region (became a counselor).
CRIS, I suppose - is not in Vizim.

b
boldenkov 03.10.19

and why do they need you?

H
HaseMit 03.10.19

It is a failure!!! How could you *%?@* (damn) to make the final version of the game and to give players the opportunity to enjoy my house with my girlfriend of Witcher Triss or Yen!?!?! I lost in all 3 parts with gusto in spite of the bugs to beat 95% of the quests in the game before the final...Iiii WHERE's MY well-DESERVED END!!! This is the biggest failure of developers!

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 03.10.19

Yeah, it's boring the game becomes after the passage of the storyline. With friends though Roche in his cave sitting.

B
Beringer 03.10.19

Amen. Not enough house to go back to. Not enough friends after the mission. I would like funtion sleep as Gothic... so in the rainy night had to go to the Inn and take a room for the night as in the books. The guy with the head of the bear (book last wish) is living in solitude or house of the herbalist where you could recover..... In short, those social moments that allow you to live in the game.

M
M-k-LI 03.10.19

I agree. after passing the sad becomes. So I turned it off to DLS. Incidentally, dandelion and Zoltan on the place, though, dolls...

s
sakond 03.10.19

After beating the game I was really hoping to be able to take with you CRIS and to execute multiple contracts with her. But I was broken.
Generally it's a pretty big mistake on the part of developers, as for me. Well, it would be possible to arrange something like farewell party or something, then it would be possible to say goodbye and the friends Geralt would disappear from the game.
Or at least add new dialogues to those characters that are left. And some still want Geralt to find CRIS. Facepalm

S
StingerDef 03.10.19

unreservedly agree. not enough household and socialnyh moments (should get a room, plunk in a restaurant, go to the herbalist for treatment, or listen to the show (sorry Priscilla, five times bother checking some of the song).. hi to all the ancient scrolls. as stromalny the party too, on the one hand I would like to rejoice kaer morhen (well, I love the castle itself), at least at the level of the house for Geralt, nature there KrasAvia. or at least the area where you can pull over to Tris (well, like she's slucki EN) or share tales with CRIS. still lacking a theme, what would the exploits of Geralt as it slipped in the dialogues, and that in three of the games he made a noise with the kings in the bone were playing, princes\ strig fucked, half boxes of charodeek. and so the list goes on, but damn they call him the butcher of blaviken, it was a hundred years ago, and the massacre after that, he ustravel eschei trenchant (one militancy lager in the second part, that is) but no Silich from within the dialogue for the game, and yet he had all mogorola da Baron fuck send!

S
StingerDef 03.10.19

can create a petition?! I would even pay for such DLS, paid 200 rubles. let it make a happy world in the end of the story, since it's the end of the adventures. and really more vital interests, for Geralt)

Q
Quantum_Bit 03.10.19

All good things have a dignified end

I
Ios Haritonov 03.10.19

It is a failure, after beating the game I wanted to talk with Ian in the kaer Morhen. To visit CRIS, take a walk and chat with her, not to mention Triss and many others. Zoltan and Roshe baloncici! Where's my well-deserved end!? The game became boring after passing! Waiting for the DLC, which I hope all will fix it. And lastly, the developers at the end of the game screwed up..

A
Analius 03.10.19

what is the failure?? you interestingly smotre on character models???do not understand these people!!

T
TheBIgStan 03.10.19

Analis
What models? Written by the same person above, walk, chat. And clumsy once it was all over...

n
nominar 03.10.19

I seriously do not understand individuals who want to live in the game what do you want in real life not enough? Amazing played out,so usually rules people do.

A
Analius 03.10.19

TheBIgStan
well, Triss, and so forth
still they answer a couple of conversations and I just stand

T
TheBIgStan 03.10.19

Analis
And that's all I need, just answer the questions after the end of the story.

U
UNATCO 03.10.19

read read and cry and cry!!!

K
Kenny_92 03.10.19

In General I agree, would make a conditional farewell party and leave it there all the main characters except CRIS. The point is to be able to talk to each separately and finish some quests - for example, I Triss I forgot to give some statues and all Khan.

z
zoran2 03.10.19

Yes, poorly made ending, I agree it's all gone and it's full of jojoba. What is the use then to initiate the job alone. And another question of the earth there are other Islands after Skellige ???