3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikita.kgn 11.04.20 02:07 pm

The squad (Mass Effect 3)

I will write about all, who can take the squad in ME3. If you know something else, please add or correct me.

Ashley/Kayden - After the mission, the capture of the Citadel, will have the opportunity to take in the squad, if you visited her/him in the hospital.

Garrus If he survived in ME2 after the mission on the satellite from the turian, you can get it in the squad.

Zaid will be In the game, if he survived in ME2, to take a detachment impossible.

Legion - the game will be, if he survived in ME2, the squad can not take, because he dies in a mission in ME3 anyway.

Samara/Morinth - If he survived in ME2, the game will be. Take in the squad is impossible. (Corrected Deadthead)

Tali - If he survived in ME2, it will be possible to take in the squad, if you live in the mission where you have to choose between the het/the boats.

Mordin If he survived in ME2, in ME3 will be in the squad to not take.

Miranda - If he survived in ME2 the game will be. The squad could not take. (Corrected Deadthead)

Gryunt - If he survived in ME2 that the game will be. The squad could not take.

Jacob - If he survived in ME2 that the game will be. The squad could not take.

Tain - If he survived in ME2 that the game will be. The squad can not take, because dying in any case (of illness/wounds).

Jack - If he survived in ME2 that the game will be. The squad could not take.

Kasumi - If he survived in ME2 that the game will be. The squad could not take.

James is a New character. Will be with you from the beginning to the end of ME3.

AVIC - New character available as DLC. Will be in the squad after the passage of the mission from the DLC. (You will receive a letter on the terminal).

SUZI - Old a new character in ME3 :) Will be in the unit, after acquiring the body.

Liara - Will in the game, the squad can take after the mission on Mars, in the beginning of the game.

It seems to be. It turns out the maximum in the unit can be 7 persons.., uh, creatures.
Complement :)
21 Comments
Sort by:
O
OTSTUPNIK Style 11.04.20

Urdnot Rex
Most likely brazilium rights.
I have all the seven partners, and Normandy the free current room where was Thein.

n
nikita.kgn 11.04.20

Waiting for DLC most likely, I wonder who will add to the room Tain.
Another question by the way: Who takes on quests normally?
I take Avika always and Garrus (or if in quest of no one is necessary).

j
jok-ru 11.04.20

I also take Avica, especially liked his dialogue with Rex on sur'Cache)

n
nikita.kgn 11.04.20

Off-topic:
Give advice:
Take guard, his pumped armor Technical skill gives -40% incoming damage
+ bonus skill take Defense to-heaven gives -30%, so you have -70% enemy damage and +30% regenerate shields.
More dress armor from Kinshasa, and get another +30% shields and +10% regeneration.
All together gives us:
-70% of incoming damage.
+30% shields. (And you still have the Penny pick-UPS and shields, then it will be +40%)
+40% to the rate of regeneration of shields.
The guardian simply ignores a large part of the damage, which in combination with a machine gun a Ghost/Geth rifle, the Widow and Geth shotgun turns your character into a terminator! And spit on delay regeneration abilities by about 300%, why are you in such a case, really... Try it!

I
IdontHaveNik 11.04.20

nikita.kgn
I have a few differently, but with the same meaning:
Adept throw nafig all weapons leave either the Avenger or the emitter, the team of liara and Javik, additional skill from Avika - bump and all. Throw, kick Rees for about a second; wave, a singularity about two. Ammo avenger ended only once: the last battle on Earth, I didn't even notice how hollowed biotics and continued. Well, with the emitter of the lack of ammunition is not threatened.

B
BlAsToOO 11.04.20

that's why the penny blah you can take in the squad, and to kick the impossible? :D

R
Rusya-kun 11.04.20

Smerch3000
and what you Liara not to like?))

P
Phanatik 11.04.20

and Theine exactly die anyway? ATO, I saw somewhere that he wrote, saying it can be cured from the disease on some sort of planet or something like that :?

a
alexnag19 11.04.20

Phanatik
I'd like, but this kind can not be...
but I've heard of the son of Tain, Kolata, to take the team))...people, if someone knows how please describe in detail)))

n
nikita.kgn 11.04.20

alexnag19
Phanatik
Healing is impossible, there are 2 options of development of events:
1. If you don't visit Thane in the hospital, he will die, and his name appears on the monument at Normandy, among the names of other victims.
2. When visiting Tain, in the mission of capturing the Citadel by Cerberus, zalarinskiy Advisor will survive, because Thein will save her from Kai Lena, then die from blood loss in the hospital (Where you will meet Kolenkov).

Also interested in the question: is it possible to take the Kolenkov in the squad?

R
RGC 11.04.20

where is this information? Well this is nonsense, he was convinced not to become a killer, and too young, inexperienced.

a
alphawerewolf 11.04.20

Tain is a variant of foreign Aramis, he also prayed after every kill.))

K
Kubinec16 11.04.20

I do not quite agree with the statement that the team can have only 7 people(creatures =)) with support from igor455 can be added to team 8 character of Kaidan or Ashley,it depends on who you killed in the first part.
Here is a link to Supplement http://www.playground.ru/files/mass_effect_3_igrat_s_kaydenom_i_eshli-57968/

B
BlAsToOO 11.04.20

Rusya-kun
Yes zadolbali her blue face would have a chance, would have killed her...

n
nirvana12 11.04.20

No Kolenkov to take, You can not, he vapsche nothing, the game is not involved, an indirect character. In the mission Cidatel (vacation), if Rex after 1МЕ alive, you can take him on missions.
Thain to cure it is impossible, everywhere is war and the reapers captured virtually all of the world.

d
daloa 11.04.20

Hello!tell me,how many you can take in a squad?only two and all????

b
brazilium 11.04.20

daloa
no more than two is the rule for all three Mass Effect games

L
LDV2509 11.04.20

Such a silly question, but still, is there a possibility not to take in the squad anyone? By means of the modifications, etc., no matter which way.

L
Lilit44 11.04.20

room looks like it's really free,but there is no will,most likely developed not to finish the content with tain and it was only at the initial stage of development.Rex can still be found ,but the team can not be taken.with morinth even there is no dialogue and it will be in the form of a Banshee

H
Hohan 11.04.20

Tell me in the third part early in the game comic what options are best to choose to most of the characters in the game, with the second part.Without transferring saves