3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20 02:09 pm

Hunting bow (Elex)

Guys where it in the beginning to get you
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

ScarletWanderer
No, It's Camp in the heart and the bow is in the valley of the damned, there are some bandits.
Spoiler

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

Svetoslav
and thank you should be there sasemas still.

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

And what are the characteristics of swing? if you can pump out 45 agility and 30 strength - better take onion farmer +1, damage more than 20% will.
I first played with the onion farmer, pumped it to +3, then moved on bow hunter, pumped in +3. and when sufficiently raised agility and strength, took Military +3.

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
Yes I do the minimum just to play. well I like the player to Gothic clean almost everything that happens. And to whom does not prisoedenysi. Inciting sevco under Persian which would then uploaded and went to the group. Because while even plus one is superfluous. And just as there was a bug in the old part(more precisely in the old patch). Naabril have a lot of money and bought a pack of arrows around 5K)

E
Enuard Aid 11.04.20

ScarletWanderer
So better weapons done without joining a faction. you can go through all the quests in all the cities to make any weapon to +3, at least 10+ guns at +3, and after to join the faction (as I do).
Improved weapons are available outside of the faction, as the acquisition has already enhanced weapons outside of the faction.

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

Svetoslav
where map is a resource the way you want to share?

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

Enuard Aid
I know. Sterl a lot. Just maybe would have chosen and not the bow. And so you want the bow higher but the farmer with the minimum requirements. You do not understand. Don't want even one point of extra characteristics still spend. I have a trick to zero almost. Because while the bow hunter the most viable option

D
Ded MastDay 11.04.20

ScarletWanderer
Here foreign, but the full interactive map. (google translate copes with the translation of the page).
And here in Russian but not full.

S
ScarletWanderer 11.04.20

Svetoslav
incomplete Russian seen. This it seems that it was not possible to Google. Thank you very much also for the card on there so foreign that a translation is not necessary elementary). Konichi and onions there is enough. And even where I kind of passed