3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARABASHis 04.10.19 04:18 pm

Fertilizers and what am I doing wrong. (Farming Simulator 19)

Conducted tests on fertilizer. According to the description for example with liquid you can get +50% to productivity, BUT.
After double fertilizer on the field shows 100%, ie, after 1 times of 50%.
When this was tested both without fertilizer and with fertilizer at 100% and get such a result. For example, without fertilizers 4373 fertilizer 5905. Ie shows +100% and in fact gives only 25%.
Found the guides where the type fertilize only after the beginning of growth, the effect of one.
Originally made so the field was collected from fertilized - plowed - fertilized trees. Also gives +25% more(that's after collecting a harvester and not on the numbers that show on the field).

What am I doing wrong?
4 Comments
Sort by:
w
walik1995 04.10.19

BARABASHis
100% meant that the fertilized to the max, the pause menu in the game there is something like instructions and there is information how much the yield gives fertilizer, plowing, etc.

B
BARABASHis 04.10.19

walik1995
Yes I understand but did you read the post completely. I suggest that interested in the result. It raises productivity by 25% but not 50% specified in the guide. I even gave examples. Please read completely and if you know something tell me.

B
BARABASHis 04.10.19

We are seen as a bunch of guides, descriptions, etc. will Get +65% of the harvest total. But in the end can only get 25% is twice, fertilize with liquid fertilizer. If someone still do not understand checked out all the numbers from one field. The collection of fertilizer and the collection without them. And exactly 25%(well 1-50 grams* different)
See likes it and tell nobody :)

S
Siberian SnakeRUS 27.09.20

I understand that I am more than 2 years late and you have found the answer one hundred percent, but you still need to fertilize after planting, the first, second or third stage of growth before maturation.