3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ragnatoknanlegur 11.04.20 02:14 pm

Cheat for create a Confederation on each turn? (Total War: Warhammer)

there is a cheat to create a Confederation on each turn? or like the donor?
5 Comments
Sort by:
m
menestrel2s 11.04.20

I just ask the question like this: what's funny to play with cheats in Warhammer?

A
Aleksandr Serzhantov 11.04.20

menestrel2s
and I just ask the question why not ?

m
menestrel2s 11.04.20

Alexander Sergeants
Well, no, I just can't think of why this is necessary
In some strategies, you can break yourself of resources and money just to play some storyline itself invented, like some Sims.
In other games, such as RPG, you can break yourself of everything just to play and in no need, for example Mount and Blade.
But why break the total cooking? They all interest is concluded to organize the economy and military forces so that it can survive and capture all the enemies. What is the interest here? If you enter into the Confederation with all their species, it will be not interesting to play simply because what you will get an economic boost against their enemies that there is no interest to continue - victory is too obvious. Same with resources - rushed them and no sense to play further because you can create just 10 armies from the beginning, and no enemy you will not do anything.

Yes, the legend at the company and the army free, and the city and all, and diplomacy has no meaning almost, because everyone hates you and no one to trade with you will not, even if this trade will bring you 50 gold, and the partner of 2K, but even there, not interested to break, in my opinion, the beauty of the legends to survive in extreme situations and be able to distribute forces and resources to strengthen and unwinding all in the nines.

So I ask what is the interest to cheat in Vaxjo, and in General in total war?

P
Po63om6e 11.04.20

Ragnatoknanlegur
Play without cheats, so interesting.

A
Aleksandr Serzhantov 11.04.20

Po63om6e
The taste and color markers are different.