3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MR. F 12.04.20 11:50 am

Import saved games from part 1 (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

What is flip save 1 part in 2!What you need to do!Read the whole forum found nothing, one nonsense!
37 Comments
Sort by:
E
EPTAble 12.04.20

The_Witcher_2_Assassins_of_kings
1) No, only the sohranki
2) I have on the Vend 7 in my documents/The Witcher/saves
3) No, well is armor and some potions
4) it was possible to Google it and get the crow armor in the 5th Chapter, just come to the engineer he tells you what to do, regardless of the chosen faction (Alfa, order, neutral) as I recall.

T
The_Witcher_2_Assassins_o 12.04.20

EPTAble
Thank you.But about the Raven armor and the blade I was referring to in part 2 where are they? or they live in the game immediately?

E
EPTAble 12.04.20

Right away from the 1st part.

T

And can plz your save throw?
I just talk to the merchant quarter and there came the reinstallation of Windows and PPC saves...
A re-take, though fun, but in 100500 times to re-start hunting

E
EPTAble 12.04.20

http://narod.ru/disk/14334458001/000407%20-%20%D0%9E%D1%80%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%20%D0%9F%D1%8B%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%8E%D1%89%D0%B5%D0%B9%20%D0%A0%D0%BE%D0%B7%D1%8B-118.TheWitcherSave.html

T

Uh and it gives only armor crow (fu) and arondit (fu), even the regular armor does not tolerate elixirs does not tolerate money not stand? have me just for 50оренов became more arondit appeared and armor crow.

E
EPTAble 12.04.20

Nope, only armor and swords and a couple of elixirs, the dialogues are still a bit new.

E
EPTAble 12.04.20

Not-just think if all the weapons would be transferred would be an imbalance, I have a lot of potions and it was a lot of money. And so a little head start.

T

Well armor and swords and potions stand. there should be something else besides crow and arondite (by the way why arondit not moonblade?)

M
Midlight 12.04.20

Don't know does it depend on the import: I met the second Chapter in the upper camp Kaedwen knight of the Flaming Rose. He said that I killed Siegfried and James, and then attacked me. :D

X
Xaker 23 12.04.20

D-Generation
Who do you Perovi in part of passed,and that at me such nebylo!

M
Moonsean 12.04.20

people skinte pliz seep on the quest where is Triss? start the quest after talking to Roche head for truly. I have Windows turn it off I don't want to re-take..where still need to camp probratsya

V
Vanya Melisov 12.04.20

guys, this problem. Imported save, the game saw them, but at the beginning of the game the Witcher in the standard armor and an empty inventory. Where is the promised armor crow?

r
rayzm 12.04.20

PLEASE HELP!
halfway through the second Witcher, and then found out that it is possible to move the hero, now there is no peace.
how in General should find the saves the second part? already a lot of things went through and nothing. share a video or a DETAILED description of this porting. that's where the saves. both games are the incentive, both the extended edition

t
the7777witcher 12.04.20

But if I the Witcher 1 on computer, passed, and the Witcher 2 in my laptop is supposedly just using a flash drive to copy all the save RAM from the PC and on the laptop flip?

A
Alan_McKormak 14.05.22

My question is, let's say there are 2 silver swords of arondite and a moon blade, will the sword that lies at the innkeeper be transferred?

O
OSKaR2255 14.05.22

Alan_McKormak Read
on the forums what weapons and gear you get when importing saves from the 1st to the second.