3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 04.10.19 04:19 pm

Impressions of the game (SpellForce 3)

Share their impressions of the game.
51 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razor12345 04.10.19

The game was amazingly fun and beautiful. Variable quests, interesting storytelling, a private base in the ancient lost city, the dialogues and the description of the game world is not bored. Juicy hrafnista picture pleases the eye. Huge global map provides a place for DLS(I hope).
But at the start of a masterpiece did not happen, because experience ruining bugs that break quests. The question is, the game tested before releasing? But it is fixable with patches, of which rivet almost every day. But excessive voracity and ahrenenno long download unlikely to disappear. What's so crammed in there that a normal size map, albeit beautifully painted, eats 8GB operatives and Supplement requests? Moreover, reduction settings grafone slightly gaining speed downloads locations. XS well, in my unprofessional opinion the game is not highly optimized.
In General, it is not immersed in the game world with gusto. One of those games that appear suddenly, without the wild PR and remain in memory for long.

A
Analius 04.10.19

The game sucks!!!!
it's not like selfors 1 and close
I don't know why she has positive reviews
still out 3-4 heroes that pisses me off,ruined the game completely this

k
knazbeloyar 04.10.19

All happy, there were a couple of bugs, but the patches have corrected them.
Spoilers the end of the game mentions the creation of the Circle of Mages! And once the nostalgia... I decided to look into the wiki a list of mages of the circle from the first part and was very surprised! Shore with Islands, Black Wright, Isegrim Smith, Yvonne Gor, Master of the Flute, Uram the Red, Silverhand, Andergast-weaver, and Zichri, the serpent and Presveta Irja!!!! And almost all of them are here present! In fact it is the history of the Circle of Mages and mages themselves about how it all started! Very impressed!!.

H
Huan 04.10.19

What about a camera then? I agree with the claim about the optimization, I have automatic settings were exposed to the ultra and then the download was and here you a drawdown of up to 30 fps... And Yes lowering the settings doesn't help particularly, especially when a lot of units on the map. Well, sleeping on outdated hardware.)) Played is not very much, not in a hurry.
But impressions are excellent, the world is beautifully painted. Personally I kind of hate the management of the army, I would like more of strategiska to pehtura Stroy kept, or if it was more opportunity to build a NORMAL fortifications, like walls, towers, barbachano (Stronghold forever!), you want to be. But it is nitpicking and imagination))
I hope to be DLCишки. All good)

B
Blaster Dark 04.10.19

knazbeloyar
10? Like 12? By the way, J., I am right now, I think that J. Takhar, but he calls brother, Tahir so. But he remembered the voice that kindly said roan Tahir. And do not forget about the Greatest of all Necromancers - the håkan Ashira!!!
Although it may at first he J. Tahir(unquenchable fire changed the character), and then became roan Tahir(translating the Book of Callings and realizing that he was wrong) ???

b
boss__2003 04.10.19

Play slowly for a couple of evenings. With the previous parts is not familiar, although once bought SpellForce II, but never went on 1 mission so far, parents have lying around...

The impressions are good. The main cons of the game is not very convenient for my tastes governance and weak RTS. But in terms of plot, images, and voice acting - I really like it... the game is hard to call great, but it is addictive. Continue to play and trying to figure out what it is so delayed. In the end this is most important: when the game draws you in and makes you want to turn it on again and again!

I
Ingbelial 04.10.19

Blaster Dark
All the mages of the circle was 13. The game not only meet the håkan Ashira, Playing the flute and Zahara Snake. May release DLS and they will be there. In General, according to the map I thought the game will be more.

M
MU-admin 04.10.19

Summer will play after the 30th patch.

P
PROka-X 04.10.19

It was a couple of missions all the rules. Liked the game. Optimization of current I do not understand what all the abuse. Not the most powerful PC and all the rules.

A
AlexeyMC 04.10.19

Very beautiful location, worked out and drawn, create a great atmosphere. In General, good graphics, and while not slow, I have op anyway. When compared with prossimi parts, then you have been in a better strategic element, there is the feeling that it was added by necessity. If the first part was a strategy game with RPG elements that there on the contrary, an RPG with strategy elements. But in General really like, since in both wins in the second part. But, unfortunately, the game is trying to sit on 2 chairs, and this was the strategic part are not fully developed and role-playing. But in General, if overall, the game is really like.
On the technical side, a lot of mistakes, but fixed permanently, who have a license, those without issues updated. With the pirates harder, you can come across quests that are not done, this would advise a week to wait, so as not to spoil the impression.

x
xSaimanx 04.10.19

Very positive experience, a bit of getting used to the controls and quite fit the game. The strange thing is that it in addition to RTS (which there is not a lot) could pass for an RPG and could compete with the notorious DOS2, at least it is addictive and personally I sucked more than DOS2. And most importantly is a story-driven single that today a rarity.
But also, frankly,in the first part did not play. :)

p
papanduro 04.10.19

Previous parts at the time not gone. This same Vice versa. Of the minuses - far-fetched scenario points vymeshivayut their illogicality, traditional for the current development beta is release and there are a lot of bugs and getting stuck on high buildings camera. All. The rest of the pros.

Y
Yurii007 04.10.19

Impression about the game, what can I say 1 game for all my time spent in games is the most zabagovannaya. Bug to bug and bug drive, most of the quests impossible game came out recently and already patch 1.18 and it does not help. You say normal game, normal game play is when relaxed and not matiness about another bug and not to overload the map in the hope that the bug will pass.

S
Sergei9176 04.10.19

The plot liked the game,the atmosphere of uncertainty...decided to wait until more good polishing and release).

G
Ghost10 04.10.19

As a true fan of the game, especially the first part+Addons. Third, you have to play in the original language (eng) because our translators are either lazy, or have never played the first part. Only one Farlan that is, (Farlane Hope) the Hope of Farlane. The NPC dialogues also shows that the game did not Phenomic. With the abundance of patches, i.e. stocks, as said above Yurii007, totally agree!!! Phenomic did not allow themselves such! No button selection of troops, it is not very convenient.

z
z8TiREX8z 04.10.19

Begin with the end, in General, liked the game But! First annoying much download, about, get on your base is loaded, go to the nexus again download, descend to the level below, download, talked to the dwarves, go back, upload, up, upload, include the main map,loading, choose the location to move, again download, and so all the time and the right would be all that fast, but no, often loaded long. I understand that today you need SSD, but this game screams buy buy SSD, I've never seen, plus the game zabagovannaya, even though I play with the patch to 1.22, Not like the trash of developers, the plot has to re-take the locations that you've already passed, re-open the fog of war, as for me the deliberate delaying of the game. Regarding the strategy is also not going smoothly, if a little gape, and decide slowly to build a base, the enemy will quickly get upset and will start sending you endless throng of enemies, and in the majority of cases this aggressive crowd not some units, towers and so on for a long time will not stop correctly and only pumped the characters will be able to balance this endless Horde, in the absence of normal pauses, it is all too hemorrhoid, generally time will be spent very much. Of course, you can do everything differently in the early game with heroes and a dozen units to defeat the enemy base for 10 minutes. Generally, if you are like me love slowly to develop the base, then this is not the strategy.Still don't like the interface, especially where you want to use fast skills, in General, I don't understand why all this hemorrhoids, it is possible to make more conveniently and in Kus. The story itself is overall not bad, 6 out of 10, not brilliant but okay. Generally playing for 55 hours pass, I will not procrastinate, because if you delete the game, more than just will not install.

B
Blaster Dark 04.10.19

Ghost10
Maybe it was the Hope of Farlane? And just beginning Farlan...
Although pereproyti first part is, and then some things I don't remember... and Phoenix I missed...

B
Blaster Dark 04.10.19

And yet, what will happen if you do not speak Lekino about Bertrand? I think a bad reaction at the meeting, although it is unlikely - neither the hero nor the Karpel not to mention the fact that the saved at the request of Tahara...

F
Filantir 04.10.19

So I'll be brief. The game is very beautiful music. Well written lore. Good story, albeit slightly predictable. The presence of the voice of the gg, really pleased. After passing again pulled into Tyranny and Pillars of Eternity. And I really liked the ability to do quests in the order in any way convenient to me, and not, as intended by the developers, and all (remember Divinity OS 2, where it was generally a trouble, step to the left step to the right, through one stage of the quest slipped, and it breaks the hell (with all its advantages, of course)) But
To be honest, the ending spoiled the experience, because the white thread on black fabric is visible being a sequel or story DLC. So very many questions.
Spoilery sabrosito for the Queen? Why woke up immediately after the death of the bald-headed fanatic? In General, it is like unto the Kairos of Tyranny, we all say, and we don't see. What happened to the dragon, if not to kill him? Theme Essences are not disclosed at all (though perhaps not necessarily). And so can a very long time(
And most importantly, that there are no consequences for your choices. Or, they will then, in the form of DLC or a sequel (the consequences), or never(
And believe me, the lack of sense of importance of decisions, it is a much more serious problem than a bunch of bugs that are kind of like the rule with every patch (Maybe I was lucky, maybe the patches, but I have never had a single quest not was broken!).
And to be honest, I really didn't like the interface abilities of the characters. They overdid it with minimalism.
And so, 7 out of 10. The idea, at least. If not the above, would be devyatochka. Or even a dozen.
PS I Want DLC with the Queen. And Queen Kairos, but that's obsidians. :3

G
Greshnik5126 04.10.19

Yeah, I don't know what's all rejoice. As such, the game is average. The dialogue is funny: the game color physics objects and characters from the movement, shadows, reflections - everything in place. Minus the graphics-the stiff animations, including in quests. Well voiced by the actors from the heart. Interesting stuff, addictive. But now tar: -Full nevminoz management and construction, leveling - the full slag. People why are you surprised RTS + RPG? No one remembers this game as"Battle for Middle Earth? Only there, and the army and the heroes have been implemented correctly - and then the full Orgy. Can someone explain to me how a mission Refugees to dismantle the enemy? huh? I cheat on the resources to disassemble it failed, barely kept his at one point and it is at the level of normal. Then there is normal what? The computer just constantly spamming officers and hordes of soldiers in armor, when I still even iron not melted and it turns out that sitting naked by the natives and there is nothing to fight back. And than to attack it? Now bleeding - it is long, only 50 levels, BUT almost all the perks are useless, feeling there is little increase in health or damage is miserable. the only useful skill - circular stroke and even with the top armor and level 11 on the map Sesvete gopota local easily prescribe lyuley and easy. Interface even a complete zvizdets camera when cornering ( lokah in mountains), jumping like crazy in the first location, all hell will turn, change the angle of view is impossible, making the search chests pendency tedious. And yet, who got the idea to do all 3 cells of spells that genius?! Tyrrany and Pillars nervously Smoking in aside.... The result - a grade-b average with a good box and quite an interesting story, but everything else in the game - complete Bonk.
PS. About a demon who fansatic on the map blade of Ionia I generally keep quiet.
B...., I got so Dark Souls didn't hit!