3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xFiLiNx 12.04.20 02:59 pm

Adapter VGA

Bought a new vidyahu* and while she is coming to me, I decided to look for a adapter from VGA to DP/HDMI/DVI-D. But with VGA adapters have become a rarity, at least available in my stores.

And here's a few question marks.
1. If I stick to VGA(n)** cable adapter SVGA(m)/HDMI(W), will it work and will it work consistently?(link to one of those will be below)
2. If I stick 2 adapter, Ala VGA(m) to DVI-I(p) and DVI-I(m)/HDMI(W). Will work fine or will burn in a few months?

*Palit GeFroce GTX 1050Ti - it has only 3 connectors, DVI-D, HDMI and DP.
**(m) - mother (n) - dad

p.s. The adapters are inserted into vidyahu, because if I stick the adapter into the monitor, you will not be able to stick a cable into the adapter, because the monitor leg short.
4 Comments
Sort by:
u
ucher.u 12.04.20

It will work, why should burn it. Only this last century, now all connect via DP. He has the speed three times higher than DVI-D and HDMI, and five times higher than VGA. Upgrade the monitor. )

R
Richards 12.04.20

Adapter order via the Internet or in boutiques a little further, there is a VGA-HDMI, himself ordered, is inserted into vidyuhi like HDMI, the other end is attached to the VGA cable that goes from the monitor, the differences from the without adapter on the old vidyuhi not present like in the picture, well, maybe a little less Hz, after 10 minutes good. Tipo this I have:
Спойлерhttps://www.dns-shop.ru/product/dd03ba5fde5b3361/perehodnik-noname-hdmi---svga/?p=1&i=2&f[p1i]=axmy&f[p1l]=bymv
Yes, you can not worry about stability, you'll be fine.

x
xFiLiNx 12.04.20

Forgot to insert a link, that will do this?
in Сибирьhttps://www.dns-shop.ru/product/68f2e115ffb03330/perehodnik-cablexpert-a-dpm-vgaf-01-displayport---svga/opinion/

K
Kirlusha 12.04.20

xFiLiNx
While saving up for a new Monique with the entrance to the DP, sitting temporarily with the HDMI Converter to VGA.
Fuck it full! I can tell you.
First: the wrong colour.
In the dark (game) is dark, and the light is very bright. This is especially annoying in the Witcher.
In addition the VC detects the monitor, but not his permission and tries to pass fullHD or 2k on Monique 1440x900. It turns out the image is stretched and if the game resolution settings somewhere in the edge of the screen, then changing them will not work (unless randomly stab).
When you enable DSR x4 are given such heresy that words cannot describe! Eyes begin to tear.
In General one troubles with these converters.