3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelokT3 12.04.20 03:04 pm

The Dreams Shepard (Mass Effect 3)

Interesting to hear your opinion, do you think dreams are the psyche or soul of the dead appeared to him?
46 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 12.04.20

It biovars cigarillos.

K
Kakoy-to paren 12.04.20

Predator[Reaper]
Do not say Yes...

StrelokT3
Time it comes to that - it Biotvarey...ugh,psyche
As Garrus said: you are You,Shepard,just a little bit crazy(th)

s
spellcustomer 12.04.20

Dumbest idea, these dreams. I'm the child began to hate after a mission on Earth. Well, I certainly understand... however, to exploit the image of the lost child throughout the game is ugly. Plus, in the final... he's in the form of the catalyst. Uuuh... absolutely no way.

p.s. And, Yes, biovars grass stoned. Most fans of the series recognize that this worst part of the three.

S
Shepard 12.04.20

Yes, they are all there perverts - first homosexuality, then pedophilia.
But really well done - after all, Shepard is the soldier of old could and brains will move to the third part. But realized debility:(

M
MunchkiN 616 12.04.20

then they have stupid dreams happened. drive through the Park bosancica lesson is very dull. once, I lost it and crawled for a long time searched.
now, if the dreams were based on the origin and history and you could actually meet someone from the dead or to shoot at worst.
it was a game about little red riding hood there is a similar walk was realized more interesting.
the idea is good but the theme is not always disclosed and implementation of the HS.

L
Laughter91 12.04.20

Well, in a certain dialogue, Shep said that he dreams of the dead tavarisha. apparently, those shadow - people dead. And the boy. He's damn small ( okay huge men in the eyes of the dying. But it's a kid. that runs in her sleep, torturing him is. I understand =\

S
Screw It 12.04.20

Good topic, I have long wanted to unsubscribe.

1) Dreams too much. 1 or 2 okay. But the constant running over a kid pisses
2) Shep - hardcore soldiers who saw the death of many civil and close friends. A soldier have hardened and privie to see the victim. And suddenly starts to go crazy at the sight of death the kid. No, I understand that child, but a man accustomed to seeing death (including friends) so go crazy will not. NCA high one sleep.

L
Laughter91 12.04.20

Cat boxers fully support you

A
Adept Monolita 12.04.20

such people always sooner or later go crazy
Sooner rather than later.

L
Laughter91 12.04.20

Ah, okay )) Killed and died, the main thing that saved the planet. The girl is apparently kid too maybe ) since Tali 3 finger at Shep 5. The child apparently will be 4:)) Well, better than 3 X) it would be Nice to play for detenka )

s
spellcustomer 12.04.20

Cat Pants
Reign of fire

By your logic, mutual - all veterans of the second world crazy? Oh, no, dreams cretinism.

K
KristalNight 12.04.20

Nonsense of course these dreams.
And so I'd say that of the 3 series I more just neponravilos 3rd in terms of plot and bouca well, identity is not so hot but even so better than in previous

L
Laughter91 12.04.20

I do not understand why did jumping through the holes in the game XD they like that role and not playing at all ) Flips still okay, I loved the roll to do with some sort of mountainous surface and land on her feet )) And so the game has diversified. At least the fact that the allies move around the ship. and for the rest of the citadel. In General cool. Only the ending ugh... If they wanted to show that Shepard's glitches, then it's either not much they were able, or it is not a glitch.

s
spellcustomer 12.04.20

Laughter91
Confused what's the connection with Hakeem ends (Hackett says Shepu that nothing is happening. And he asks what he should do.) and he loses consciousness. Then show the Elevator, where he glyukanutaya goes up. Further, as can be hallucinations. So much time Shep has sought to defeat the reapers that his dying mind has created a acceptable a vision of final.

J
Jarud 12.04.20

3 times this stupid dream showed me and once was enough the roof!

L
Laughter91 12.04.20

spellcustomer Yes hell knows what it is. Guess what. I think soon biovarovtsy will fix it. As they have nowhere to go )

R
RoMAN1612 12.04.20

You've jumped on those dreams?! There when Shep for the kid running around, hear the phrase pogishih comrades, and he becomes so sad, especially when many have died. Soul shakes specifically...

l
lemptyl 12.04.20

RoMAN1612
they say too unintelligible, impossible to understand what this phrase and most importantly whose they are, therefore it is impossible to remember the scenes in which these phrases were said and to remember fallen comrades.
I really like the M3, but if all this running dream takes your soul so you have a hormonal disorder or you're a woman.

t
term1nat0r|MASS EFFECT 3 12.04.20

Talarski agent
well,of course, pieced together)

1.Yes it is all a dream:D
and the fourth part of the wakes like a 3-ment with Sepam:D
2.it was real,but the dream was from the time when they are in the beginning of the game ran from Anderson and until he in the last movie breathing)))
IN THE END, THE REAPERS ACTUALLY ATTACKED)
well, in short, pieces of the game he dreams were!
and if the whole game is a dream,then wool,not at all
it turns out this was not all actually...
Biosphere then more critics will get

R
RoMAN1612 12.04.20

lemptyl
Don't know about you, but I know who said what, and in what scene
Usually there are the dying phrases of the characters