3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StrelokT3 12.04.20 03:04 pm

The Dreams Shepard (Mass Effect 3)

Interesting to hear your opinion, do you think dreams are the psyche or soul of the dead appeared to him?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shepard345 12.04.20

These dreams are an attempt to control the consciousness of the shepherd (as it did with Saren and with the Ghost). The boy was an illusion created by the reapers. When the boy sits in the vents and they Sepam talk,Anderson hears nothing (although it is a couple of meters) and interrupts their conversation. When Anderson interrupts the conversation, in the background we hear the powerful roar of the Reaper.And then he's dreaming these dreams.

S
Strength012 12.04.20

Shepard345
To be honest I think so too, both races Shepard sees the first dream (turned the game to see if it is possible to shift gradually from the child well, or Wake up at the worst ) but so far not 1 not 2 so not able to do. By the way it would be funny if Shepard hitting his head on the tree he will Wake up ....

S
Strength012 12.04.20

Shepard345
By the way, I was going through 2 of 3-July part and choose the path of a Ghost ( in the sense of control over the reapers ). Just a horn than resembles a wheel with answers , blue is Paragon and red rinegan. Although green in the middle .... It's not something else ?

D
Dyadya Malavi 12.04.20

These dreams just take time

I
Ichigo_Kun 12.04.20

The main provisions of the theory of dreams of Freud:
A dream is a distorted Deputy of something else, the unconscious; dreams, except the obvious there is the unconscious the latent dream, which is manifested in consciousness in the form of explicit dreams. The contents of the unconscious, the repressed desires.
The function of dreams is to protect sleep. A dream is a compromise between the need for sleep and disrupting his unconscious desires; hallucinatory wish fulfillment, the function of which is to protect sleep.
Dreams are the processing: the transformation of thoughts into visual images; condensation; displacement; secondary processing. Later, Freud added to these processes the replacement of the latent content symbols.

s
santella19 12.04.20

And the idea of kid I like to Express the emotional tension, fear, etc it is Unlikely that you would have slept if I knew that in a few days all races will destroy + the HS hanging liability.