3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Impression of the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In this topic ONLY impressions of the game. All questions, disputes and discussions - in other topics. Not understand the ban.
114 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.10.19

Even the loading screens take (just put it on the Desk),about the music in the menus and I do not say,as is the case immediately fell in love with the game,although what surprised the first part of a masterpiece.

M
MikuHadsune 04.10.19

saa0891

=)

3axap34 04.10.19

Well, perhaps I'll start. Impressions from the game, oddly enough, mixed. Now try to explain. For a start, a small stone in the garden Larian - simplification of a role component is in my opinion, the burnout look of Chechnya old school, this is very bad. The first DOS was a space, and here unfortunately it is not. The crutch of the second - balance. In the first part he was, though not perfect, but there was reason to pump the stats of the character, as often, they depends a lot. In the second part, efficiency of the character's stats cut 3 times if not more. Now it makes no sense to pump strength, dexterity, intelligence, for growth at their expense is scanty, and the system Difinitive Creatures, in which every sub-point in a particular har-ku, reduces the gain, thereby offsetting the entire primary stats and only the new Memory parameter, which regardless of character class, is dominant. The third spike - the wild inconsistencies and mistakes in the story component of the game. Namely, the Frank banter over it, the plot I mean. I'm not the first to say that the degree of absurdity Larian is still a bit, but exaggerated, they would have left it on the same level as the first DOS, it would be better, and even better if it was reduced, but not as added. And so, with crutches it's probably enough. Will proceed to the merits. The first quality that catches the eye - the schedule. No, she's not fantastically beautiful, but the rejection of cartoonish went to play the benefit, uchiwa gloomy atmosphere of the game, the standard style of drawing, without striking the eyesore colors in my subjective opinion, the main visual advantage of DOS2. The advantage of the second overall duration. Then I can't say for sure how long will be the full version, but after playing the Early Access version, I can say that is available then the first act is almost fully shown how the game is increased. Hope full, I stress full passage will take most players not a few well spent hours. The advantage of the third. It's small, but I think many would agree with me. This is an improved dialog system. To be honest, the first DOS me to the hepatic colic hated the mini-game"Stone-scissors-paper in social action, whether it be a conversation with a character or quest items, which often happened, the altercation with the second protagonist... Passing game 3-4 times already, I just abum pressed the spacebar in order skinuti this trite mini-game. Now, the options in the dialogues directly depend on the so-called traits of character, which increases the variability in the dialogues. To summarize: Studio Larian did not disappoint, the wait was worth it, though not in all aspects of Divinity Original Sin 2 was better, some even worse, but still, as I said, the game is rose in comparison with the first part. I hope that the developers listen to the fans and when the time of the release of Divinity Original Sin 2 Enhanced Edition, will consider all suggestions and will release a game that will take its well deserved place in the Pantheon of glory of legendary games. Thank you and enjoy the game.

N
Nightma[R]e 04.10.19

Yes, I was up all night, why this is a masterpiece! Well, in the beginning excited to hear Russian will be next week, but they released him after a couple of hours at the request of the community.

A
Alex Coachman 04.10.19

The king of classic RPGs. Great sequel to the first Original Sin. More, better, better, more detailed. Many small, qualified improvements in the gameplay. For example, stealing is now a little harder and more realistic; added magic and physical armor; inventory is now visible all at once, with all the characters; you can configure a shaping unit, where should go (front, back, left, right).

D
Dryush 04.10.19

The music in the game is excellent! Kirill Pokrovsky was certainly a brilliant composer, but the sound from Slavova Borislav impressed me more.

C
Cheburashka 04.10.19

A masterpiece as always with a capital letter. Lirion well done 10 out of 10 :)))

A
Aleriooon 04.10.19

Sorry, I may find myself wrong. Maybe the game will go and even will write a more complete review. But first impressions, as well as from part 1(which I was not able to go) - the game is very overloaded, I think. Too ship it, too much interactivity is unnecessary. The plot is too lame. Lariana seems to be got rid of cartoonish, but it still climbs from all cracks, from the dialogue, NPC behavior. At the same time as it is not fit that you talk to your cat, and on the same island after the turn you expect a possessed person, and there's blood, guts... in fact a bit crooked, I think. AOE skills some of the characters are too big, and the battlefield is often limited, so near yet there are always barrels. At the end of the fight you're burning, bleeding, poisoned, etc.
This is the first impression, don't take just like that the game is bad, no. Good. Graphics, music, all you can talk(though it's like + and -), because you can talk with almost all of them) But this is only my observation, a bit annoying.

.Overlords 04.10.19

another treshak for the old school .new passes

G
GG4 04.10.19

Not mastered and 20 minutes.

X
Xarpago 04.10.19

Run the game at six in the evening, September 16. Still not released =)

S
Shock Burst 04.10.19

Simple amazing game! I love it!

S
Sprintin 04.10.19

sucked most do not want to, Russian is not enough (
of course, I wandered far, but sometimes you want Russian.

M
Mihan86 04.10.19

From geometry dash, sorry, was released at the end of the holiday(( For an hour a day is clearly not enough. Feedback Nezavisimaya quests (in fact performed, but the active). Everything else was fine for me.

H
HollowHeart 04.10.19

Played half the night. While everyone likes the game at the height, despite the minor flaws that will soon fix patches.

p
pshanyrckovee 04.10.19

Don't know never played. I don't play the first game . You need at least 3-4 months after the delivery to wait that would have fixed all the bugs and stopped the daily patches.

V
Vigelent 04.10.19

The game is not for everyone. It's all good. But, you will not be able to master a system of dialogue - action/result. And to get the best development option, have saved before each dialogue, because you never know what benefit can be extracted from each character. So, the game was not for me. Get the same cook, Griff, at Fort Joy. It is possible to flirt, but to what it will not. In fact, if you talk to her politely, and select only a specific course of conversations, it is possible to start a relationship with her, and meet her in another city. And maybe even more not to talk to you, and just press the End of the conversation. But this is only my problem, since it also tried to pass the first part, and not mastered for the same problem. The same is dominated by Pillars of Eternity, Tirranny, and similar games. On the background old-school RPG, they really give it a variety of games in our time. But for me, the standard regular dialogues so far is the trilogy of the mass effect and dragon age origins, where I immediately knew what will follow a particular choice of the branch dialogue.

R
Readlife 04.10.19

Great game. Even the lack of translation on the initial stages does not spoil the experience. BUT!, purely for RPG fans - the rest will not come at all.

P
Pelmen dobra 04.10.19

Great game. Stunning the world, who always want to look at. Excellent background music. Dialogues are organized is great - finally you can replay several times.

s
suarez888 04.10.19

Primitive dialogues upset. In games Biovar(before gay era), was the ability to play a neutral character and respond according to the situation. Where to play mrazota,somewhere good,while the dialogues were written at the highest level. In these old-style RPGs, which are usually just the same praise for the quality of the story and good dialogs,no nothing like that. In Divinity as not Dodge,99% of the dialogues is the level of the snotty good-natured. Play as the Inquisitor necromancer with the face of the brick,but in the end I got answers like: Excuse me. Thank you. I am disgusted with the brutality. For someone of homosexual play. Disgusting. And the plot absolutely no,after the first location in the game I was bored. In addition to the combat system,the game has no pros. Dull in the extreme. The same Tyranny is much better. Yes, even Pillars of Eternity, which is also dull and some fun comes in.