3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.10.19 04:22 pm

Impression of the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In this topic ONLY impressions of the game. All questions, disputes and discussions - in other topics. Not understand the ban.
114 Comments
Sort by:
s
skaarj55 04.10.19

This is probably the only game which hooked after the Witcher 3. 9.5 out of 10 thanks Lariena

r
raspisnoy1 04.10.19

//// True at the beginning of the excited to hear Russian will be next week, but they released him after a couple of hours at the request of the community.///
it would be better not to hurry-the epilogue without translation is well...and well...me!
and all those who are went and played an hour and quit...well the game is revealed somewhere in the middle of the first island
passed(for re-'ll wait for the final version of the lick to Shine the game). The game has gone. It happened the day played. Grafon on top. A couple of times from the special effects was pandemonium. Oil platform and the Final battle. Interestingly,towards the end of the tank I started to increase intelligence at the expense of power! ))) It mitovich-damage shield is calculated from the power,and the same AOE efficiency is much more effective than picking enemy with a sword.(which is not true of dexterity for Lucara and shadow). Waiting for the final version of Lariam Bravo.
p.s. opportunist and executioner rule

A
Andrei YP 04.10.19

Went the game tonight. Wonderful experience!! The second part was better and more interesting than the first. It is a worthy successor of the old isometric RPGs - Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 Fallout 1 and 2, Arcanum, Neverwinter Nights, Divine Divinity. Well, that recently again began to produce a great RPG of the old school, except for D:OS 1 and 2 it was Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny (you could add heir of the old Planescape Torment new Torment Tides of Numenera, but this RPG is so complex philosophical content that not everyone can endure it). But the second part is Divinity Original Sin has turned the best of them. I prefer in such games interesting plot, a variety of dialogues, characters, each with its own history, and learning about the world. Fights for me here is a nice addition, therefore, never support the debate about what is better in the RPG real - time combat or turn-based. And that for your interesting is implemented. In D:OS 2 was all at the highest level, I especially liked the literary style of the texts and dialogues, a pleasure to read. Someone scolds Russian translation, but I think it's very good. As for bugs in General, I almost never met, mostly unimportant stuff - like not disappearing check boxes of tasks on the map. And many significant bugs, about which I wrote here a people I have not met even once, though, I play with the release in September. The only negative for me in the game is that the satellites do not communicate with each other, but only with the main character (for example Pillars of Eternity as well as in other old RPGs satellites often talk and argue among themselves). But this is one drawback and it is not too significant. I gave the game a rating of 10. Deserved! I hope that you will continue to get the same great isometric RPGs of the old school. Larian Studios and Obsidian Entertainment has proven that it is possible!

By the way, I do not understand disputes when compared to pure RPGs and Action-RPGs. It's completely different genres. Can't compare to Divinity Original Sin Latest with or with witch. Isometric RPGs need to compare with other isometric RPG. Similarly, the Action-RPG. You need to compare within the genre. And it looks absurd when you compare Dragon Age and Assassin's creed, because the genres are completely different. One action-RPG with an interesting role-playing part, and the second shooter with open world and linear plot.

O
Osmannn2 04.10.19

prompt, please, can throw a save the host himself

T
Twix88 04.10.19

The game is interesting, but annoying baskletball - each AIDS the homeless with magic or elf-Archer belches flame. just epic.

d
den__1 04.10.19

Although the game is obviously very cool, but after the passage of the mixed experience, although I have much more weak games better is residual emotions. Of course bugs with quests grieve, figs you will understand, what not completed or quest is stuck. Pleased with Tarkin, who in the second act I quest on the anathema decided not to give, and before the final reproached that I did not help him, apparently had thought to read ) and other bugs in quests is missing. Sometimes lame translation. Part of the finale is still not transferred. About the final, generally a separate conversation, this is a direct problem of larianov that in the first part of that in this. Ran the entire game to get the divinity in the end we even for the time was not given , even if tightened some fight at the end where we did all Sizzling and glowing, or something, but no, some kind of chaotic fight with Lucian and bran and all. The ending seems to be different this time, but the passing game they did not affect, just where to click in the dialogue, what the logically good ending - the implementation of the plan of our enemies throughout the game dallis and Lucian. Yeah. In the first part though, it was all linear, predictable , but logical, and there are XS. The new battle system , the armor seems to be cool and initially complicates the fighting, but is pushing for a purely magical or purely physical quantities. As in the first part are no fun at all to go to a 4 vs an entire village of goblins, which you obviously will break a pure number, to cast a rain to give the zipper , and cut out all rogoi with immuno to walk on surfaces, forgot how that skill is called. And in General in the first part somehow more room was for a change, here we are poking around the armor resists physical damage no, any weapon is good. Here height for archers tightened, and mobilnosti as a whole has increased it's hood. There are still what you can complain about, except that the soundtrack is cool, the location is also pleasing to the eye, painted all nice, overall interesting quests and dialogues (even used the buggy), characters with personal stories and characters, even it is a pity that it was impossible to take everyone on the team. In General, the advanced edition usefult in a year, as the first one, is candy.

O
OrisLumenis 04.10.19

The best turn-based RPG over the last five years so at least. The fact that some whine saying the second time is not interesting place, a strange claim, since 99% of the games at all even 1-n times is not hunting to take place. And replay need not immediately, but after a year or two at least.
1) overall the plot is interesting, not jaded nonsense some other good brand absolute evil. All parties to the conflict with his govnico. And all the characters with the prehistory in which we play is also full of shit. Perhaps the only negative that what we ate during the game all the endings are functionally open. Screw up quests if not to bring down everyone indiscriminately, is not possible. I first, with all non-aggressive characters talked and explored the territory, and then examined all the decided whom to blame and whom not, and a single quest so not ruined. But if of course come and go because they want to, and then whine that quests smacking is slow-witted and not a problem of developers. For such people there are plenty of linear games where you can press one key and the game will be itself.
2) the Fight will be good in mechanics, but a bit overloaded with special effects for my taste. Too much any extra flashes and animates the elements of banal shots of arrows or teleportation. However, that would be on full to feel the mechanics should be in tactics, not less. Unfortunately, many will not pull that kind of complexity and will be again whining.
In General, due to the lack of at least some sane competitors in this genre over the last five years can be safely put 10/10

O
Orwell84 04.10.19

The game has caused mixed feelings and judgment to address questions of plot and characters won't,that the Larian more or less will come down somewhere in the 4-,although it is not an equivalence of the quests of your party members a little bit smelly,side quests Ivana,the red Prince, or FEIN is not comparable to the tasks the Lowes,the Beast, or Sebille.But then again,one of the main problems in my opinion in the game's combat mechanics and constant,lengthy battles,to take at least Vietnam in the Dead mines,to see how miserable spot,which in this battle a whole lot of Bouncing around on an oil rig minutes of commercials for 5,cause burning lower back.The combat system is hell,it's not step-by-step diagram and pikselhanting,and in order to choose a convenient location of your party,the whole point is to put squishier characters on the hills so they got milesnick.Battles in the game so much that by the end of the game unwittingly boring to place the party on the field at a time,as your protagonist talks with the AI,the constant ambush,where would you go,and interestingly,your perception does not affect their detection,with a probability of 90 percent in an unsuccessful location of your group,your mage or hunt will sofocused and make out with procast,since the enemies almost always ignore your melee. Most of the story dialogue in the end,whatever you skills of persuasion not possessed,end the fighting,side quests are all a little better,there really is variation,but if your persuasion skill of 4+ stat whether it be Agility,Strength,Intelligence does not play any role.With all the magnificence and variety of the game,despite the huge amount of bugs and flaws the game is really excellent,the only thing that floated and didn't give me much to enjoy the game was worth the wait and an abundant amount of battles in the game,often to avoid not even the lack of balance between classes and a considerable amount of useless magic in the game and game mechanics with obstacles,barrels, and coatings that 90% of the campaign game you will not use,is not particularly striking.The RPG component of a huge fat plus,the combat mechanics were buggy and flawed and even lowering the game difficulty is not a panacea for most common tactical component of the combat system in the game is not complicated,and boring and monotonous and location of your associates in convenient locations and elevations this is not a tactic,it is a crutch which keeps a good part of the mechanics.

x
xaldei1991 04.10.19

In the first part of playing 30 hours, the second about 40 and quit since it does not hook. To ELEX who want to go again and again it away. But second place 2017 on account of absence on my list took.

g
gliga142 04.10.19

Extremely unique game in all aspects:
Graphics got better than the first part for the effects and realism in General, but the demand has grown like 5 times at least , and these downloads in 30 seconds , why it was doing that the whole map is loaded at once - it is not clear ..
The plot is again better than the first part but then as they say from the frying pan into the fire - a bunch of side quests , lots of story characters , events , names - God all mixed in some kind of scramble and nichrome do not understand .. And given that labels are no jobs , everything turns into chaos and the search for solutions to tasks via Google.
I personally think the gameplay is worse than the first part , any work be it a book or movie or game require balance , but not heaps homogeneous mass , and then what ? 100500 skills , jars , scrolls , recipes and loads of any persimmon that you don't even use ... Almost all the mobs shoot magic , jumping on the floor map , have a bunch of resists, etc. that leads to chaos and the two passing options , or extremely difficult and it is not clear when the level is below the enemy , or of all the mess if the grind level a little higher .. a Lot of any most annoying units in the game , such as jabbed the sarcophagus of COB and around you had 5 mages and all at once throw in a bunch of your heroes ' AOE is absurd tactics.
Generally get the SOUP when it wanted to make it good they put all that was in the fridge and cellar brought , say there are still a couple of cans of canned vegetables will go too .. that's such a mess happened ..someone may find in this mess, something close to the soul , but the true aesthetes will say FU , remember the feeling when you get for example the next grade of armor in Gothic , but even in the last Alekse ? When you're with sword and axe was able first time to fireball ? But here ? from the start of kasha Malasha of all that is possible - that you lose the taste .. anyway, what wine to drink like lemonade at 0.5x3 jars ..

M
MrWorld 04.10.19

This kind of game I usually didn't like, but this game really sucked initially, mainly because of the combat system and the low threshold of entry. But the only thing I don't like is the dialogues. Maybe I'm not big on philosophy, but I most of the dialogues seemed very constricted, especially where the characters talked. I personally have not had the patience to read the whole thing, and had skipat, although in the same Planescape me all the dialogues seemed very interesting

M
MLShadow 04.10.19

The game is cool in terms of features, interaction with the environment, a lot of different mechanics and ways to take in the story, but the fights just f**but, especially on tactics any s***about who have the temerity to plunge can teleport you by the collar, cast stinking cloud and explode in the end. It's not even a tactic, it is a real random, the enemies are all party to townit AOE spells or grenades so that think,can developed wanted to make a shooter with rifts?, shoot able to conjure EVERYTHING, every fight you had to use all that is possible, even built barricades of paintings using gloves with a teleport, if only the enemies weren't, but they ceturksni continued to shoot at me with swords or XS through teksturki and throw grenades, while my spells managed to get all that is possible and impossible, sometimes even flying between the legs of the enemy without hitting also credited the monks with 3 attacks tion carried more than 50 damage at 17-19 per hit, while my daggery so many put only in the back, and a crit with 2 knives. And all this mess lasted exactly until the moment I got into the Treasury and Zatar's the coolest gear, after that random suddenly appeared on my side of any altercation turned into a fun walk in the Park with fun -kick the rotten Apple that it would have shattered into pieces by crashing into the tree, so tactics it is false, it is stupid, there is only the grind. Poditozhil we can say that the game is great and fun, but the balance and battle system outright the bottom.

O
OldLis 01.11.20

I ask you to forgive me all the adherents of DOS2, but I will express my fairy. After reading mega-enthusiastic reviews of "Game of the Year," "Schidevr" etc. was waiting for a cross between Dragon Age Oridin and The Witcher 3. Well, yes, with reference to the stylized old-school and the inevitable acceptance of isometry. After all, not the graphomania of the united, the plot above all, followed by thoughtful fighters and "atmosphere."
I didn't find any.
I am now about the middle of the game and I understand that I do not want to move forward. Just bored and tired.
Plot? Some sucked-out of the finger stuff with no logic in everything. Yes, I'm looking forward to reviews like It's fantasy, what a logic. The success of Tolkien, Martin and Rowling lies in the harmony of their worlds, the plausibility of causality, in the fact that you want to shout "Believe!" by Stanislavsky. Everything is pulled by the ears here, even laziness to list.
A fighter? It's not hardcore, it's a compote of some kind. Step-by-step would be justified if it were strictly balanced, as in the same memorable "Heroes 3."
Atmosphere? The violin doesn't save. Small dolls running on acid-bright surface and under a cheerful field engaged in cannibalism. The atmosphere is unwell, nervous laughter over the inhabitants of the madhouse - well, yes, there is a little. But not the atmosphere that absorbs from the first frames of the Witcher, Mass Effect, Dragon Age or Assassin. Well, pardon, too much action. Oki, let's take a classic old school. There is no such faith as in the world of BG. Yes, the same mentioned "Heroes 3" and then more dragged into their world.
Well, it is superfluous to talk about such details, about which all have long been said - overloaded inventory, idiotic system of armor, even an inconvenient turn of the camera - it's all in the piggy bank goes. The vaunted characters are just superficial clowns, with cliched stories and cliched archetypes. Praised dialogues are just a blablalogy, which you do not even want to listen to. Inappropriate humor, inappropriate drama - all somehow artificial, as school amateurism.
The impression that the creators set a goal to fill the game with content so that no one who donated their money to the kickstarter, no questions. So that they can exclaim at any moment: but there is nothing crammed - at least eat ass! Even to manage a love affair between different kinds of animals is possible! But whole, thoughtful, lovingly cherished history is not here - only a ton of CONTENT.
But from the game, nevertheless, everyone squeaks. Maybe it's a time-consuming thing. The game is grateful at least for the fact that it is inexpensively taken and not filled with lootboxes.

m
mefiro 01.11.20

Very kind in terms of gameplay game, pleasant and interesting world (although only 1-2 act q places the last city, but places!). It is interesting to play exactly 4 characters, on the penultimate complexity (without saves not ale, because I am distracted often and you can strongly screw). Preferably with a mod to increase the number of enemies. Then the game will blossom. In the pumping, as I still don't have enough talent for every school, there's too much talent for 1-2 use per game.

It's cool that added more stories of characters, it is interesting to pass different composition. Adding protection increased the complexity of the game, which in the end only benefited, although partially killed the zest of interaction with the surrounding space.

Plot, interesting, but enough with us divine, chosen, make already a harsh fantasy world, where we stumble on something terrible, but without global plans ... tired already of GREAT in games)

M
MLShadow 01.11.20

No, still my first impression of this game was over-optimistic and in general it is not a game of a piece of vomit mass, consisting of 99% of the absolutely obscurity of the grind, where each level needs to update all the stuff on all the characters, because even a white rag gives protection more than a thing of divine class a couple of levels below, and all that is weaker and nothing at all. The most damaging system of dialogues, when you are not allowed to ask all the available questions and Nps begins to simply ignore you, the dialogues disappear, and sometimes that give a choice of 5 options at once, and the answer nps only one, it would be only in case of failure of verification for dialogue or low level of relations, but it happens everywhere and always! Still constantly stupid nps begin a dialogue not with the main character who pumped the skill of dialogue, but with the fact that closer and swear in any way can not, you have to forever save-boat. I do not know how much it is necessary to be lazy ubim that would not make teams and forms of construction for the co-teammates, they are always like flies circling and sticking on an active character, that in view of the end balance with the throwing of enemies ao speles in this dung heap leads to disappointing results. In general, this is the worst game, almost in all respects, which ever played, because it creates the impression of an interesting game, and in fact turns out to be a rotten piece of garbage. Even minus I will put to my previous review, which belonged to the first chapter.

A
AleksBaldunin 01.11.20

Game Super! It's been a long time since I've played this!
Something like Dungeon Siege 1, 2, 3. She's not a step-by-step. Played a female character, muddied romance with Sybil. In the finale destroyed Istok! The result - almost everyone is happy and happy except Hvori, because she so wanted to make us Divine. ))
Only the first part did not play! I think I'll try to play!!

R
Reverrius 01.11.20

The first Divinity: Original Sin was a resounding success for Larian Studios, the second became a real quintessence of creativity. And the best CRPG of 2017.

Chronologically, Divinity: Original Sin 2 takes place 1,200 years after the events of the first Original Sin, somewhere between Beyond Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga. The plot became older, more serious, moved away from high fantasy in the direction of greater realism. And although the classic fantasy villains completely depart the developers, nevertheless, if someone in the game commits obvious atrocities, he may well have good reasons. And the plot in Original Sin 2 better than other games in the series reveals the theme of "divinity."

Study of the detailed game world, quests with a lot of solutions, spectacular and clever turn-based combat, a rich system of crafting. You can sing laudatory odes about all this for a long time. Role mechanics as always flexible and gives the opportunity to develop as you like. Besides, now we have the choice of race. What are the elves who engage in cannibalism to get other people's memories? This is not to mention the mass of "racial lines" in the dialogues and reactions of those around the NPC to you.

Adding physical and magical protection to combat mechanics, the developers groped the optimal combat formula. Battles in the game - a pleasure. Although the combat situations in the first Original Sin, in my opinion, carried more challenges.

Of the other obvious advantages: a great soundtrack, a very attractive picture and a full voiceover dialogues.

Is there something to criticize the game for? Yes. For example, the game has some annoying bugs (for example - not completing quests in the diary). Of course, bugs for Larian projects are not new, but in the same first Original Sin there were fewer of them. In addition, it is still worth remembering too much growing characteristics of items from level to level, it leads to the fact that freshly-inspired player items (whether even local "legendary clothes") quickly depreciate.
And the main character, created from scratch, seems too unmotivative and "flat" against the background of the party with elaborate personal quests. As for the party members themselves, I do not remember situations when they would interact in dialogues with each other, argue with each other, etc. - this is a little lacking.
In addition to the above, I want to criticize the final - it is disappointing, especially the final selection in the spirit of Mass Effect 3, and one of the choices leads not to what was supposed to lead logically. And in general, the end turned out to be some kind of smeared, without taking into account the survivors of the final battle of the characters, with the illogical leveling of some past merits. Given the overall development of the game, there is a bewilderment - why the developers reacted to the climax through the fingers.

However, this does not change the main thing. We all love good games here, and Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a great game.

9/10

D
Dmitriy Porfirev 01.11.20

I play a game with strong breaks, because I can not master to play it for a long time.

From the cons:

I really didn't like the dialogue system, when in the company of comrades you can ask different questions only by coming up different characters to the target NPC. Still, now the games are trying to recreate more realism. Why couldn't you just insert additional versions of the dialogues of your fellow party members into the dialogues without having to switch between them, ending the conversation with an active character? Not justified mechanics;
Similarly, inventory and trading. The pumping system hints that in the party you need to pump one character skill on the trader to get the maximum discounts in stores. Basically, the system and the idea is good, if not for the implementation. We have all the items that are going to be sold, to throw this pumped "trader" that only he sold them. Why couldn't I have shared a backpack in the trading window? Why do you need to spend time dragging collected items from one character to another? In addition, the same talent "luck" that is pumped separately and allows the player to find additional treasures (by the way, very useful), pumped from one, and is available at once to all;
The whole economy in the game also leaves much to be desired. Goods from sellers are often insanely expensive. But if you can ignore items like weapons and armor (they are going well if you search the levels), then here are the books... Books with spells cost insane money. Basically, the whole game you sell, collect money around the world to... Buy books with spells
The game card is subjective, but extremely un convenient. In principle, the issue is solved by installing modification to increase scaling;
Step-by-step fights, I believe, in this game are fully justified: large locations on which they occur; All possible spells and applications; dishonest practices that can be used. You can list for a long time, but there is a couple of "but"! First, the whole turn-based system is strongly tied to the glasses "intuition" of each character (including enemies). The higher your intuition level, the greater the chance that the fight will start first you. But the system is not even and not the next: now your character is attacked by the NPC, then your move and the next may be again the same NPC, and behind him his ally. As a result, the enemy gets advantages in moves (even with maximum pumping of the intuition of the characters the enemies always had an advantage). That is, the turn-based system is not completely balanced. Secondly, the fights are very colorful, but not dynamic at all. In the same XCOM collisions plunged into themselves. I believed in what was happening, kept in suspense. Here - the fights are more lazy than dynamic and the tactics are more based on taking a favorable position, to pull the enemy's forces closer (waiting for them to run out of moves), and powerfully attack all, and the strongest - to telepart from themselves "over the fence";
I personally did not like the restriction on the recruitment of comrades, a maximum of three comrades, out of six possible. On the one hand, you can understand the developers who hint: to learn the stories of each character, you need to pass the game at least twice. On the other hand, this restriction in the game, which all their fibers encourages the player to use dishonest practices, is unfounded. And it somehow does not fit with realism. And again, I'm not one of those who likes to go through games on a few times.

Of the pros:

First of all, I would like to note the storylines of the characters with the stories. They're well-designed. Their stories are interesting and want to bring the game to the end mainly because of their stories. For me, the plot component of this game is the only thing that makes me return to it;
The dialogues themselves are wonderfully written. Even any secondary character can tell you an interesting story or give you a quest. What can we say about the dialogues prescribed for the main characters;
The quality of the picture is at the highest level. The craft side of the issue is beautiful in every way. Locations with colorful landscapes where birds sing, trees, leaves and sun shines smoothly passes into the locations of raw caves, where everywhere are torn dead corpses;
The soundtrack and voiceover are delightful.
The quest tasks are extremely diverse and fun: then meet the cursed pigs, who suffer from the fact that constantly burn, then solve the problem of enchanted cows, then help the captive dragon. And so throughout the game, systematically. These are not some moments torn out of the main process. There are a lot of them!

The advantages of the game and its shortcomings can be listed for a very long time, but the conclusion is: we were provided with an extremely high-quality product, with its shortcomings and shortcomings, most of which are solved by user modifications. And everything else is taste and color. To familiarize yourself in this game is definitely worth playing everyone, especially as all digital services provide the opportunity to buy the game and, if it does not like, make a refund.

p
pekabir 01.11.20

in general briefly about the pros and cons, which I noticed having played a couple of hours:
There are no blunt crafting skills. now it all depends on the inquisitiveness of your mind
You can immediately mark the loot you are going to sell. it's a huge plus
The graphone has noticeably tightened, especially the lighting
Now there is a choice of race and the past
- interface. pop-up hints when hovering over the subject pop up immediately and prevent you from seeing the rest of the items in the inventory. The location of the windows for some horseradish changed, but the benefit can move them.
- The area of concealment of foreground models has been reduced, so now you have to twirl the camera much more often
Controversial points:
Only one character to play. after all, the chip from the first part was good enough to refuse it
A besy-something narrator who comments on every dialogue
The locations are too detailed compared to the first part. controversial solution for isometry, especially when you consider that containers are not illuminated

In general, having played another 6 hours I can throw more pluses minuses
Pros:
Now you can repair and daub the weapon without removing it from the character. it's very infuriating in the first part
The pockets of all the characters are available for crafting at once
The ability to fine-tune the combat system
Now satellites are not just NPS, with which no one wants to talk
We've made it harder to steal. you have to think about how to take a thing so that you don't put it on a bottle
Skills such as knowledge of legends, luck and others are now available to the whole crowd
There is no need to erase the spell. you can change the list at any time and keep some pro stock
Animations during the battle look gorgeous

Cons:
- when translating, the layout of the description of objects in the drop-off hint was stolen. many descriptions are stupidly ripped off in the middle
- the craft interface is squalid. now you have to close the bag every time to press the manufacturing button. who tested it is completely incomprehensible
- when stealing the victim even at a distance feels the missing things. Idiocy
- there is less humor. dialogues dry and boring
- The racial ability of elves to devour corpses extends only to the approved limbs scattered in locations
- Ass made clothes for the undead. open hats that don't hide the skull that no one responds to, yes. disguise just like in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Repair hammers and magnifying glass are now disposable
- subjective quests are worse than in the first part
- removed some spells
- The crazy squirrel climbs on the horn and dies constantly. treated by a supplement

i
inad 01.11.20

I've been trying to get myself to play this for once. But every time I shuffle from the view from the top, step-by-step fighting, dull dialogues and this besy commentator who comments every word. How I long ago forced myself to play games like Diablo 2 and Neverwinter. I'd love to say that. But at that time the choice was small. In short, we are used to losing interest in such a genre. I just don't want to delve into all these subtleties of the game. The game is boring.