3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 12.04.20 03:07 pm

Poll: Who chose which side? (The Witcher)

Just write on the side in the game were: on the side of the Order, a Protein or preserved neutrality.

I chose neutrality.
283 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vo vremya semra BOSSA ni 12.04.20

The protein is the wrong leader ))) would be more solid, for example, of the type Velerad, it would be possible to be friends with them ))) Yes, and showed himself not at its best when the Bank is robbed: when Geralt went to the Bank alone to negotiate Aswin refused; and cowardly fled into the sewers alone, and threw her in death.

N
Nemezis 12.04.20

I now play a second time and decided to act the opposite. Just gave Abigail to be burned... Feel like crap...

R
Reverrius 12.04.20

Just gave Abigail to be burned... I Feel like a freak...
I wonder who will be Abigail instead of in the 4th Chapter, and whether without it, to save the soul of Alina....

V

There will probably be the Monk ))))

N
Nemezis 12.04.20

By the way, I have noticed a bug!!! If you burn Abigail and leave the dead Monk in the Characters writes that I killed the Monk and when to kill him, then he writes I pardoned the Monk. Here's a crap. Thanks for fixing it.

V

I'm in the game it was the same; but I think it's because napravlennogo translation

T
Talum 12.04.20

For the order.
About the nobility and struggle for freedom is definitely not about the elves at least are not large they are fighters than Bandera who would not agree let them read books. Yes, and oppression of the elves no wonder this is enough to read the first book. As mentioned above Geralt was friends nonhumans but on the side of the protein, they just didn't fight. Who still doubts let him read the lady of the lake on the other branch of elves.
Although then still the order of the white rose witches life is spoiled.

D
Darth_Viper aka Mr 7.62 12.04.20

and I protein! I treatise with elves glimit)))

M
Mochenyy STAlkeR 12.04.20

I neutrality twice chose more experience to gain Mona because both of those wet Mona))

V
Varmag 12.04.20

1.Neutral.. It was my Real choice.
2. Pass the Order on hard, is not the same, because I would so act like that.. and play hard has become =/

E
EVIL UJIN 12.04.20

I for the Order has passed. Siegfried my friend, as I didn't want him to betray and dump in the village:) I had to help the knights

R
Revan 12.04.20

The first time I chose squirrels. Almost by accident. The Bank helped Yaevinn to run, and then after much deliberation. And then in the village just didn't want to leave Toruviel, and that was with scoa the taels in the same boat. =D

By the way, the question "who is in the 4th Chapter, if you take Abigail" I was also interested in.

E
EVIL UJIN 12.04.20

Of crevan, and at the end say, if the Protein to choose? what the ending will be?

R
Revan 12.04.20

Yes, a lot of what they say. I'm the other endings have not seen, the differences can not call.

E
EVIL UJIN 12.04.20

Well, I have the ending for the Order said that Foltest with Order restored order in the city, Siegfried became the new Grand Master, and the humans began to hate even more than before the uprising that led to their mass Exodus from the city. What do you say? Probably the type of elves captured the city and the Order disbanded?

R
Revan 12.04.20

The order really suppressed. Suppressed Foltest himself with the help of protein. With proteins, the armistice was signed, but Yaevinn its terms is not recognized and soon on the road again brigade scoa taels. And the rest, like, everything remains as it is. Sorceress flew, others too, nothing broke off.

E
EVIL UJIN 12.04.20

And about Siegfried didn't say anything? Siegfried did not fight in the vision of the Master? I Jevina and reality and the vision fought

r
red_virus 12.04.20

Neutrality. And the Order and protein fanatics. Bigotry is not acceptable in any form.

R
Revan 12.04.20

Siegfried fought. And killed. Of course, in the Epilogue about him said nothing. :D

n
noah911 12.04.20

wanted neutrality.. to keep out squirrels.
people fanatic even those.
and the main master of this rose all is fouled.