3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dustykid777 12.04.20 03:08 pm

The problem with the graphics card

Good evening. The problem with the card Gigabyte GT740 2gb GDDR5. Bought it b/ear. Put it into a computer, Windows adetective and downloaded the logs(Windows 7 x64, pirates). At first I thought that the small image was blurred, but after a couple of hours, as the display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Tried in settings to dig, and different versions of Windows to put, all to no avail. Sometimes even, when pressed, Ave. kN. mouse on the desktop, instead of points of the type: View, sort, refresh - stupid black area. Need hangs or the desktop screen.
My iron:
mother m4a88t-m
percents amd phenom ii x4 840 3.2 ghz
8GB 1333 Gz operatives
Power supply ATX-400PNR 400W
The temperature is normal, nothing is overheating. Tell me what the cause may be
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
dustykid777 12.04.20

Right now zaskrinil page of this same forum. Krasitsja driver. tried to roll back and the other to put, no purpose.

-
---VENOM--- 12.04.20

Considering how much you've already tried - and nothing helped - the answer to your question Tell me what the reason could be little more than the obvious - the video card dies. I would have tried to update the BIOS of the motherboard (but it is, for complacency, though - you never know), well, or maybe even the power supply, you can try to change it. But given that before you bought the video card, everything worked fine, and she's not greedy - it is clearly the video card.
PS I have krasilka driver on Vista, don't know why, and have not found a way poyuzat Vista, sitting on the pig, and when I came out seven - sat on it, and it all worked fine. Perhaps the version of Windows was not very. By the way, can you put some kind of Assembly ? If Yes, try to put the net, and then activate activator. Then again, before that everything worked fine, so it is unlikely that the version of Windows.

R
Ryazancev 12.04.20

dustykid777
Maybe the graphics card was after repair, warmed in the oven. Try to stick in another PC.

d
dustykid777 12.04.20

Yes, strange as it all is. I put an eight and two sevens, depakote and clean here today set. And card more than a year warranty. Maybe it is stupid in repair to give, and if you take on a new replacement?)

d
dustykid777 12.04.20

I have bought the bar operatives on a 4 GB. it was 2+2. now one 2 GB pulled out, stopped to throw. can I somehow not on Feng Shui put strap?

c
culy3t 12.04.20

dustykid777
If when removing the strap all the rules, it has to do with the frequency of the straps, try to decrease/increase the frequency a little bit and check the stability of the system.

c
culy3t 12.04.20

At least the identical situation was with me, that's just on the screen the squares were, and colored stripes)

d
dustykid777 12.04.20

culy3t
How to do that?

s
szhech konsolotu 12.04.20

dustykid777
In the BIOS set the same timings and frequency on both straps of RAM.

S
SemyStall 12.04.20

dustykid777 wrote:
Bought it b/ear.
Here is the answer to all problems.

c
culy3t 12.04.20

dustykid777
Look in the BIOS item FSB/Memory Ratio and change the value from Auto to Manual

d
dustykid777 12.04.20

Nothing crashes, but... It is also the fundamental reason I have not mentioned. The fact that the detail of small objects, for example pictures or text, just no. I.e. let's say to take the face - closeup fine detail, but in a small size - just awful, all blurry. Example from FIFA, maybe someone is playing. Tincture charts generally do not change anything.

l
lokkie 12.04.20

dustykid777
At small artifacts in the first place to go to watch the eyes in this one here:

If it is in small artifacts, it means 100% dying video card.
It happens that there are no artifacts, the second thing climb in device Manager, after the crash of the video driver, and watch video card. If there is error 43, so 100% dead card.
If there is no error, then have to look what can be in addition to the graphics card. May be the video card, and power supply, and motherboard.. everything.

d
dustykid777 12.04.20

lokkie
This error I have. Maybe not enough power PSU? I have a 400W is the minimum salary for my viduh.

l
lokkie 12.04.20

dustykid777 wrote:
I have a 400W is the minimum salary for my viduh.
Well, Yes. BP is usually more and give less, in the region of 70-80% efficiency.

z
zEmberg 12.04.20

put the old wood that go after 350 .1

J
JamesRocket 12.04.20

For a start, check the error report, and based on them draw conclusions.

d
dustykid777 12.04.20

JamesRocket
how to do it tell me pliz.

J
JamesRocket 12.04.20

dustykid777
WIN+X, event Viewer and there, in sections and open look (Windows 10)
Win+R, write gpedit.msc press Enter, will come out the window, there's a section error reporting (Windows 7)
Even download the program bluescreenview to see what is the error

S
Sergey Nikolaenko 12.04.20

Hi all. Guys this problem with the none gtx 460 1GB. The computer starts up works for some time is always different, sometimes when you start the glitch. And reaching the point x starts a joke, cooler vidyuhi gaining full momentum Molotov that the victim is a black screen trying to reboot and the system unit starts beeping indicating that the problem is with that thing he supposedly does not see it. Button reset helps but not always. Thought the temperature got cleaned replaced pasta and even under the cover of the crystal. And veil nicherta not changed. When turned normally to run the same comp set of furmark and began to chase her and sho do you think this bitch lasted almost 40 minutes until I get it i.e. it was not closed during this test the temperature of the card was in the range of 63-75 degrees, i.e. the temperature in the permissible limit. Who knows what the fuck is with her???