3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepan Prymak 12.04.20 03:10 pm

How to repair armor ? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Faced with a very unpleasant incident. Almost all health is unavailable are shaded in red, and how to restore I have no idea. Please help with the answer
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Master 12.04.20

Stepan Prymak
Take it ability the Restoration of health(it works in a passive state),there Vapiano in the skills of the character

S
Stepan Prymak 12.04.20

The Master
Is the ability there. Health vosstanavlivaetsya, but only 1/3 of the total. The rest of the line health salasana red...

T
The Master 12.04.20

Stepan Prymak
There are two scales,one health,another adrenaline. Ability restores health during combat and out of combat completely.. If lives a little bit run from the enemies and restore health

S
Stepan Prymak 12.04.20

The Master
So that's the problem that has no enemies, and from the beginning of life more than half filled lives. In previous parts of this was when broke the armor but the blacksmith does not offer repair...

S
Stepan Prymak 12.04.20

Moreover, it is clear that this is not a bug

T
The Master 12.04.20

Stepan Prymak
Maybe you're cursed weapon or thing took? Inventory look. He cursed haven't found the

S
SPR1GGAN 12.04.20

Stepan Prymak
is a modifier on the weapon curse increases damage by 200% but takes 70% HP ,he wanted the forum to go ,but looked that give bonuses to weapons L in character menu ,there are all painted

E
EsterlinG 12.04.20

Stepan Prymak
Check equipped weapon, if one of them is a feature of the Curse, then health is reduced because of it. Just get this weapon and all. I had with HP was the problem because of the sword with such a feature.

l
lwader 12.04.20

Needle thread and a breastplate with a hammer.