3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.04.20 03:13 pm

The study of the world. (Elex)

Ahoy!
People, noticed today that. Found one cubicle - type taverns in the mountain. A lot of loot, but it's all under the sign are Prohibited. Two corpses. One name, Baldr. The tavern emerged three mutant. But the most interesting - exactly what to take then how would anything.
Found other camps or small hut, which was also a battle.
And that's what gave me the idea. So is there really a living world that even happens. I used to come to this place, and the character would still be alive. He would have offered me the job. Like others who are already dead. If so, then it's just a story.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrLobotrog 12.04.20

Probably some quest is, where Balder asked to find. As for the quest about the documents for dome city.

E
Eynart 12.04.20

In Ignalina is a cleric by the name of Balder, and he gives quests. Maybe he is, maybe the namesake.

M
MrSoulz7z 12.04.20

Stanislavski
on the quest from the rogue farm near a domed city needs to find these guys.

V
Voinsevera 12.04.20

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The world here is alive.

S
Siniy Kot 12.04.20

Stanislavski
there is,though rarely
could be,for example, is that you just ran past-and it ran the script and it just started kicking mutants,you're not paying vnemaniya stomped past him and drank
like met in the location the rogue,but there is someone something with the raiders is not shared
so the world is kind of alive-but still revolves mostly around GG, it's not like in Space Rangers either-if you just stand still since the beginning of the game-there is nothing in the world will not change

A
Alex Kayfoviy 12.04.20

Just yesterday I found this place, but there were three mutants, inside the bodies and a lot of loot, so I too, did not, perhaps because he conceived, and perhaps some quest from this broken...

A
Atlante 12.04.20

I often have monsters randomly with each other in a fight

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.04.20

Yes mobs-that is fine. They have since the first Gothic carve-up of territories, but the fact that world events occur, designated me - you can tell the next step.
Here I am amazed that a small team made basically cheap, though the full three-dimensional game, but the souls in it, more of your all Skyrim 50 times.