3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Houck 12.04.20 03:15 pm

Knowledge test SKYRIM (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here, 've been surfing recently discovered this testik...

http://aeterna.qip.ru/test/result/159110/

Check how you know the universe of Skyrim))

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory! I) Even googled;)
110 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragoBexZ 12.04.20

GREAT!
You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!

Not,the test is not false.thought it would be more difficult. Questions swinging surface of the passage and basically the main plot. Questions about side quests there.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 12.04.20

the issue with the Parturnaks incorrectly. It is the leader, but also the ancient dragon

P
Poehavshiy Bred 12.04.20

and I'm also a Dragonborn.

H
Houck 12.04.20

NightHawkreal
As BAE is both the village and Fort

B
BioTWare 12.04.20

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!
A bunch of dyingof domakinov xD

N
NightHawkreal 12.04.20

Nice village, with stone walls, gates, towers and a rather large Fort. What, then, of Reacted or Riverwood?

R
RikoChiko 12.04.20

NightHawkreal
The developers have said nine cities, then nine!

N
NightHawkreal 12.04.20

They Helgen in advance struck because they knew what would happen to him :)

H
Houck 12.04.20

Helgen can not be called a city, too few residents, too many soldiers, most certainly the military settlement for the Imperial people and civil though Ulfric in the tower he meets Ralfw Legends don't burn down villages, if he has a view of Helgen. Village or town - no matter the settlement.

H
Houck 12.04.20

GANG_STAR
Pfft... I was Surprised, like I didn't know. Yes, note I haven Nerevar, spider-Man, Assassin, Shepard, Max Payne, Isaac, Steve, Prince of Persia, Mario, Yes, I Chiropine saw My thirty thousand aroxetine name is Niko Belik I fought with all the fighters from Mortal Kombat, I have participated in hundreds of wars fought in Vietnam and in outer space, I came up with the letter i, y, q and from my hands, climbs adamantane claws, and I have bulletproof skin, and I shoot lasers from his eyes, and then I got shot in the knee.

You zadrot=)

N
NightHawkreal 12.04.20

I think Ulfric was not up to the terminology. And the residents there like no less than in the same Morthal.

M
Master of Shadows 12.04.20

G
GANG_STAR 12.04.20

Houck
The village doesn't burn down villages

He said it was Legends don't burn villages )))

H
Houck 12.04.20

GANG_STAR
:DDD In the head cockroaches)))

H
Houck 12.04.20

NightHawkreal
Don't know, but early in the game can be seen not so much people (not counting soldiers). If we consider the number of soldiers, the officers, of course they are more than civil as I was saying! It can be concluded that Helgen certainly was not intended for civilians, surely the Imperials rebuilt it for military purposes, not for nothing that its location is indicated between the borders of Skyrim and Cyrodiil's. Well then surely began to settle military families and residents)) was born the notion of the city

H
Houck 12.04.20

Okay guys, let's not deviate from the topic, flooding is.

D
DrZoiberg 12.04.20

no

D
DRED1993 12.04.20

Some easy questions)

W
WTF-OMG 12.04.20

GREAT!
Less than a second of reflection to every question

N
Nero74 12.04.20

Pfft... I was Surprised, like I didn't know. Yes, note I haven Nerevar, spider-Man, Assassin, Shepard, Max Payne, Isaac, Steve, Prince of Persia, Mario, Yes, I Chiropine saw My thirty thousand aroxetine name is Niko Belik I fought with all the fighters from Mortal Kombat, I have participated in hundreds of wars fought in Vietnam and in outer space, I came up with the letter i, y, q and from my hands, climbs adamantane claws, and I have bulletproof skin, and I shoot lasers from his eyes, and then I got shot in the knee

I'm still the assistant of the throne, Dekterev labeled, the dude from Ninja Blade, soap, big daddy, Dante, Nero, Kratos, all the characters from Naruto and Bleach and Carl Johnson!