3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Houck 12.04.20 03:15 pm

Knowledge test SKYRIM (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here, 've been surfing recently discovered this testik...

http://aeterna.qip.ru/test/result/159110/

Check how you know the universe of Skyrim))

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory! I) Even googled;)
110 Comments
Sort by:
H
Houck 12.04.20

phdPrince
No really, I don't see how sitting in the cart only.

The rizabek
Oh, damn... Well, the question is clear, how many people sitting in the wagon all except you?

I still to test, let sit at least 5 people this will not change anything)

p
phdPrince 12.04.20

Besides there are more interesting questions)

P
PG... PG never changes 12.04.20

Well!
You have learned well the game. But sometimes you lose focus of the important details and dialogue. A good, suitable level.

H
Houck 12.04.20

TMMT
Yes, we believe.

R
Robert de Sable 12.04.20

Great!
You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!

M
Maxitam 12.04.20

Even easier! *nerdface*
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Tamerlan018 12.04.20

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!
Or am I too spent much time in the game, or the test is really simple))

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 12.04.20

Or I have a great memory or my memory is even better.
The last time I entered the game polgoda ago (somewhere so)

F
Fidanx 12.04.20

R
Rutori 12.04.20

too easy

L
Legior 12.04.20

B
Bianor 12.04.20

The indigenous people of Skyrim. SKYRIM FOR...
The indigenous people of Skyrim, the Falmer, the Nords drank.

[
[Insanity] 12.04.20

Meni Wrote-
GREAT!

X
X.A.H.T.E.P 12.04.20

stupid questions! just passed the main branch for 1 day and you know everything!!! so-so..

T
Till Tier 12.04.20

Mediocre some test. You don't even need to be a fan to answer all the questions, most of them are too trite and simply stupid.

u
ultra_alen 12.04.20

heh

U
Ubivec Drakonov 12.04.20

Legco. Why only theory?

E
Edonis 12.04.20

d
dimakozhanov 12.04.20

You have learned well the game. But sometimes you lose focus of the important details and dialogue. A good, suitable level.

This is considering the fact that I went through the game once, somewhere 5-6 months ago.

M
MastaDixey 12.04.20