3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Houck 12.04.20 03:15 pm

Knowledge test SKYRIM (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here, 've been surfing recently discovered this testik...

http://aeterna.qip.ru/test/result/159110/

Check how you know the universe of Skyrim))

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory! I) Even googled;)
110 Comments
Sort by:
w
wes267 12.04.20

Fucking do it please,the test is more difficult to get somebody to want to answer,have brains poshurshat.

w
wes267 12.04.20

The indigenous people of Skyrim,I think,men?

M
Morfine 12.04.20

GREAT!
You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!

s
spellcustomer 12.04.20

The test is simple, not revealing, the questions themselves compilers exist error indicating no knowledge of their own game.

Not a clan of the Blades, and order.

Paternak and the ancient dragon and the leader of the greybeards.

Extinct races represented more than give a reply.

PS. The author of the test - noob.

R
Richards 12.04.20

Would be questions supposedly what color vein in the leg the night mother with the right of the top in the middle, so it would be a dark souls question))))

s
sawa49 12.04.20

GREAT!
You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!

F
Fdsfadnghjsss 12.04.20

No need to carefully listen to the dialogue and notice details to ANS 100% test d***about

D
DimSKnZ 12.04.20

This is just some test for the Nords-first graders)))) want to really test the evil in the universe of TES

W
Wauster 12.04.20

DimSKnZ
I, too, questions of fact such that and thinking long is not necessary. And correction TES).

[
[Inquisitor] 12.04.20

Great!

s
serditiy888 12.04.20

No wonder so many played it! For it would have gave the money...

A
Alex1-Ander 12.04.20

amazing!
you're a dragonborn in this world, and the game for you as practice, for this world, you are truly a nerd... =)
kidding
Great!

K
Karazal 12.04.20

C
Cheshirskiy kot 12.04.20

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory! Too easy.

E
Edmin 12.04.20

The test is super easy. particularly amused questions of Increased complexity .

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 12.04.20

Skyrim aphids Norton!!!111

E
Ease 12.04.20

Still remember lots of things. Dragonborn on the pull.

a
aleks_ksm 12.04.20

D
Dovart 12.04.20

I'm the real Dragonborn.
The questions are too easy.

V
Veliesala 12.04.20

Some particularly difficult questions were especially easy :)