3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Houck 12.04.20 03:15 pm

Knowledge test SKYRIM (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Here, 've been surfing recently discovered this testik...

http://aeterna.qip.ru/test/result/159110/

Check how you know the universe of Skyrim))

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory! I) Even googled;)
110 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivKINGvi 12.04.20

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!

More difficult would be!

V
Vikki_vik 12.04.20

WELL!
You have learned well the game. But sometimes you lose focus of the important details and dialogue. A good, suitable level.
most of the answers on guess) In the game spent a lot of time, mostly hung at the Throat of the world, beautiful views impressed. And then accidentally found out) That a dragon can be controlled. Right at it (on a log you go with the flow and it is more convenient )) )...

P
Pril Balsam 12.04.20

You have learned well the game. But sometimes you lose focus of the important details and dialogue. A good, suitable level.

(have not played in Skyrim...)

V
Vinchi441 12.04.20

Well!

M
Mr.Murchick 12.04.20

You are a real Dragonborn! Passing game, you listened to the dialogue and notice the details. Excellent knowledge of the theory!

K
Kadzhit-Vasiliy 12.04.20

SPARXZ
Give Shout Call of valor he prizyvaet the ancient warrior (1 word Hero.2 Defender.3 The Words Of The Legend.)

K
Kadzhit-Vasiliy 12.04.20

Houck
Then to Google that is not what matters that simple.

K
Kadzhit-Vasiliy 12.04.20

GREAT!

K
Kadzhit-Vasiliy 12.04.20

DimSKnZ
here is the test of cool http://aeterna.qip.ru/test/view/196516

K
Kassandra_Rain 12.04.20

Was testik. And here is the result: You have learned well the game. But sometimes you lose focus of the important details and dialogue. A good, suitable level.
A long time passed, but something else I remember.