3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Realllniy 12.04.20 03:19 pm

How to defeat Kanatchikov [Is the answer!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

When the counterattack (E + space) doesn't work out in the next few items it is also impossible to throw.
Maybe there's some key combination for punching?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaulBaumer 12.04.20

Realllniy
no, no. have to stand next to the table (preferably in focus) and when you press his attack E then Connor hit it on the table. combinations NO!

r
romashkakill 12.04.20

combinations no no, the easiest way at least for me was, it contactabout being near wooden barrels.. and so few times. Drums, there will be enough for this))

D
Dmitriy IIX 12.04.20

Krasava ))) I'm the 3rd failure came to you for wise counsel.

H
HUMAN-OID 12.04.20

and I have a question, I passed kanechika next was the merchant cannot defeat him!(((( somebody tell me how this son of a..for the win! I would be VERY grateful!ATP advance!

d
damnedant 12.04.20

the counterattack when pushing it then hit a lying or flying it to your discretion

K
KostyaFerreti 12.04.20

HUMAN-OID
merchant need to drop to the ground is easiest to do by pressing the space bar. Of course not to wait when he will begin to beat, but a series of not letting him even to threaten.

S
SeniorJoker 12.04.20

Realllniy
just beat him about the environment

x
x_Rums_x 12.04.20

can be even before the battle cause recruits (he did ambush nearby, other options not tried), though they do not help much, but it is possible to otheriwise when Cantcheck they peregrevaetsya and choose the time and place of the attack.

D
DankMask 12.04.20

you can before you start a fight, call the recruits as bodyguards, will be from these small benefit - at least the rest of the left-wing bullies will not harass, and about the Merchant, he well worked leg kicks and sweeps, and do not give time to recover. by the way, if your health is low, you can depart, and yet will take the guard-recruits

M
Misata 12.04.20

just casually ran away from him when less than half HP it was, and accidentally blocked the attack near the table and understood.