3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoolbie 12.04.20 03:24 pm

A beginner's guide. (Elex)

Starting the game for a long time still find many new and strange. Here I'm not going to tell you about quests, characters and so on. I will tell you how to be more efficient.
Immediately with the bad.
The game has a bug that is trashing the entire economy. You can craft sibutrami and sell more than the cost of the components.
El.schema+ore=low.psi baht.-middle-large-ogromna. Bought for 15, sold for 50. Components in many places, EVERYTHING is in the Fort in the desert. It is better not to abuse it. Correct, no doubt.
----Weapons. It can be improved to the next level perk of fun. Grow as damage and requirements. Can attivata cell stones. Level 4. If natural improve, it will lose the spontaneity(see below). In the village of Istok has a bow, able to shoot like a Berserker, but without joining the faction. Requires a lot of force.
Damage depends on perko driving\DLN of the fight at +10% per LVL perk, and the characteristics of strength and dexterity, respectively. About magic will not.
Spontaneity. Selecting a faction, and bleed the relevant perks, you can sharpen the melee in the elements. Stack level weapons and stones. Representatives can be found in the beginning. In the village of Berserkers is a poisonous sword in one of the houses. ур45\сил30\лов60. Electricity immobilizes elbow, robots and bio-robots. Only melee.
Can be dismantled, bleed the rogue, but not a lot of sense, everything can be bought.
The stones in the slots. Improve to 1 4, rare. Can be removed without losing. In the beginning you can just collect the sense of damage+1. But 3 +10 is the norm. Only 4*4=16.
Become a piñata, crash when aiming.
----Armor is not improving, it is impossible to find anything good without factions, as the hats there are 3 types of points: 6 giving perk of feeling alive and illuminating plants, illuminating stuff and potions(you can pylesosit). (there is a man in the village of Istok, wearing sunglasses and a hat. None other than the sorcerer)
----Money in the beginning can bring pocket-picking pockets can be found from 30 to 1000 money. The bowl 60-90. Which is very helpful in the beginning. Enough of the same rank, there is the amulet +1, total 2.
Also, the basic income bring trophies. To looting not perlotti. The sooner you sucide perk trophies, the better. On the 3rd level 1 weak-medium monsters ~100 of money. Will drop raw Eleks with robots.
Hack useless in the beginning. Download the hack, put on the amulet.
1 grade barter will reduce the cost of arrows and energoaqua TO 1.
----SPAWN. It is. Spawn ONLY in certain places and ONLY animals, to ensure the player experience and loot. That's why animals give little experience, and for people from 100. Lycan in my 125. Occurs in 1-2 days. Sleep.
Also, spionida the contents of the stores, when you exit them. Opened, bought 18 raw Eleks, closed, opened again bought 18 raw Eleks. You can start burned out Alexa in the village of Berserkers, but there why it ends, and in a deserted Fort - no. And at the source and many other places.
----Pumping. The main experience of bring quests, you need to find an amulet with skill practices. The Internet knows where. For level give 10(or 11 with perk features) attributes, and 1 parkpoint. Analogue levels is aleksova swipes. What is most needed raw Eleks(and still need to pump tehnostroj).
It is possible to weld +1перкпоинт for 13 Grand, and +2характеристик for 4 or 6(take care of the vodka, buddy).
The amount of perks in the category will show its strength. She s apparently just for the dialogues. A significant increase in combat perks(+12) did not increase the damage. But it seemed to me that your health has increased. But this is not accurate.
The price of attributes 10\31\61 growing 1\2\5\10. 100 - max. There is a sense to swing gradually at first to 30, then to 60 and so on. But I'd jerked to trophies 3ur.
----Study. Don't be afraid to get ahead of myself, quests are not broken. In Haddam case, the inventory will be stuck moldy bread. It, like other quest items you can get in the trunk(I have not found a better alternative sale of waste paper, and the experience behind it is not. Where do bookworm?).
Othewise, you should learn the perk traveler in order not to worry about missing teleports.
Cook food. Perk like to eat increases the efficiency of food tripled. A simple grilled meat 36 at 12C, Burger 180 20(thermonuclear regen in an accessible form. Panipat).
Duncan or Douglas or whatever it is you can recruit after the first survey, the friend of the suspect, it's pretty fast.
----------------------------
Want to go back to arms. It very much and it is different.
Grenades help out initially, the damage to 50. Are not expensive, in the Fort of their dam from merchants. AOE-MILL for 25.
Small. In General, pump almost 2 dozen sites to the 4th level, I can say that... rogue suck. Necessary and sufficient to have a bow, for shooting arrows cheap stuff. And plasma rifle for special occasions. Bow has one of the highest damage PER hit. He is in the village. Military lies right next to the Troll at the first teleport from hemp. Plasmagun purchased from the dome. There is Chapman. He and lazarka and ammunition. What good plasmogen? 2 other shooting modes. Normal - normal, the second - AoE-mill(like Stan throws a hammer at a speed of 0.5\C), the third - EMF hibernate for robots, biorobots and elbow. Carcasses with hoses fall asleep for a few seconds. Izhevskie pukalki interesting because all use their munition for each mode. This is interesting. But the plasma efficiently.
Melee as melee. Wooden-rubber melee. 4-5 fast strokes, 1N the final, repeat. Stamina is Very important have the ring and perk.
Each instance being pumped effectively. They differ at times, there is just a little more convenient.
At the beginning of the option 30сил\60лов very accomplished. It is a poisonous bite and a bow with a plasma 2ур.
Here is a guide I would like to see on any site about the game.
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 12.04.20

start the battle and let you fill up, run to William and pay a fine

E
Evgeniy Amayzer 12.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Thank you, already decided. Just William did not appear a dialogue about the penalty, until you've completed his quests. Well, bout to start not necessarily.