3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master Sema 13.04.20 11:34 am

Pumping on izi (Elex)

I climb on different forums, I read and in the end finally he found, in General, for flow characteristics, need raw Eleks and moonshine, as well as formula alexavega drink, the skill Alchemy and their own money. Money how to get think sort out themselves, a skill Alchemy you can swing the teacher's craft (for example Alrica in Goliati), and now the most interesting thing I city could not, the recipes and the raw power they have with a trader named you Frank in dome city, pocomail his recipes and Eleks, we find the next sleeping bag, sleeping till morning, and then go to FANCO and buy Eleks, right out there has a machine where you can make potions. So do potions and swing characteristics, I hope someone helped, good luck!

Spoiler

20 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

Pervert....
At the dock spawn Eleks instant
Finca will kill in a week during the uprising
Pumping at izi - it's a prescription where to get 100500 alexita without cheating to buy this raw Eleks... You didn't give it )

M
Master Sema 13.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Download hunting the urine of animals, Lutai everything and sbivai, you will have happiness)))

R
RussianAlex 13.04.20

Master Sema
and here you flew in a logical trap.
if the pump hunt - will have to score on the combat skills. And without them to hunt not much ice, given the abundance of range attacks from mobs. and in the middle they are not present.
On lutania everything you can climb, but have to run, much to the disgrace. and that means no combat skills - sheritsa from every mob. for without at least 30-40 power and the same damage, you're going to stick With/L to fully meet even rogopag, not to mention something more serious
So disallowed

M
Master Sema 13.04.20

RussianAlex
Oh, come on, guys, I just shared way of pumping characteristics which myself only today, really found out, and how to earn money and in what direction your characters to swing, think for yourself!))) And if at first to sneak around, too not from every mob, you don't know all the charm of this game)))

A
ALEXIY4EVER 13.04.20

I have 27 level without joining a group ) I wore glasses to highlight things and searched the map ) on my level every 100 meters spovnytysya lizards for 130 experience and the trolls 300-430 experience, I have them in solo beat )
I have nothing, I'm going to finish search the entire map, make a save game with the name which the thread of Choice and go to join the group, and in the story ) and then load this save game will come in a different grouping )

Z
Zoolbie 13.04.20

The game has a bug that is trashing the entire economy. You can craft sibutrami and sell more than the cost of the components.
El.schema+ore=low.psi baht.-middle-large-ogromna. Bought for 15, sold for 50. Components in many places, EVERYTHING is in the Fort in the desert. It is better not to abuse it. Correct, no doubt.

W
WildMrak 13.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
The same thing, almost the Entire map was, 31y gave... there are a couple of quests that are not closed and a couple of places where it is not reached... After 20-25th was to find Eleks is not a problem as the money to buy it. Infinitely you can buy from the merchant in the personal city where the glider still repairing. But damn, starting with 60 the remainder in the feature, the pumping goes on for 5лп point :) so to 80-85 to pump all specifications is very costly. I'm somewhere in the 60-75 all pumped, although, if desired, and if almost all the floors then I think the max swing:)

W
WildMrak 13.04.20

Fucking auto correct generally 31уровень there, after 60 points in one feature further pumping for 5 for 1 stat.

M
Master Sema 13.04.20

Zoolbie
Yes, by the way, funny bug, which is enough to make a small battery and then alter it into a huge absolutely for free, thanks for the tip)))

M
Master Sema 13.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Ha, here's the way to farm 100500 alexita, Zoolbie described above, for which he thanks a lot.

s
sdpqi 13.04.20

Easier kind of thing to do at the Source (village to the East of the dome of the city). There are over 1000 you can buy the shop of a merchant whose raw Eleks in the amount of 10 pieces will appear immediately after logging in the trade menu.

W
WildMrak 13.04.20

sdpqi
I'm talking about this dealer and wrote just above :)

E
Enuard Aid 13.04.20

Th through artmani to deliver the right amount of features and coins?))

m
marquees.org 13.04.20

Enuard Aid
Here you are surprisingly neatly wrapped up.))

F
FERR0 13.04.20

The fast track of development. I after a while switched to ultra difficulty. The path of the cleric. In the beginning, on the roof of an abandoned Converter (you almost immediately give the job to find kakaeto crap in it), stupidly reaches up to him, taletale on the roof, nahodite there is a strong companion-cleric (like France). The satellite is. With him rush, dodging the enemies to the North-East of the map, there find city clergy. Take the task - the investigation of the trade prep. There's only room to get around the guards and get their reports. Then go to the main brow in the Cathedral (somehow it Raho....) I said the villain Hagen. (Although then he said that I was wrong))) well, okay), He sends to Basaldu, the thank you, got the job done. Back to the point, he devotes clergy. Gives a choice of two weapons on hand, take where is a Black hole. Everyone, you all bend over, suck psionic to 5/5 vykashivajut herds of enemies)))

M
MephistoXX 13.04.20

Recipes and raw Eleks also have a Center in the city of Berserkers are sold (the first dealer along the way with good data), I first he bought, and responsive to pump. Though he Eleks is not restored. As to fence, sleep is not necessary: I bought, out of the trade, re-entered and bought. Generally, of course, conveniently, 2250 Eleks = 10 points performance.

F
Fcknawsm 13.04.20

Zoolbie
where to find the recipe for crafting or as they are otherwise do it at all?

T
Tofik555555 13.04.20

Pawson. At least in the version that I have, is the thing that destroys the economy even more your batteries. And if the battery is some small oversight of developers, it really is a bug.
The bottom line is this. Next, to find Kalana there is a quest with 4 houses. For the quest there is a note 4 houses part of x. When you take them in the inventory is added to the corresponding tacky photo of the place where lies a book. Photo alexovich is worth 15 ducats.
The essence of the bug is that we take any empty chest and begin there to put any of these notes, and then pick back up. . Each posting notes from inventory in the chest you added 2 pictures, each taking the note back 1 picture.
???????
PROFIT!
Is sleep thus in the trunk for about 15 minutes about the economy, you can forget the rest of the game ;)

k
kan kanich 13.04.20

Fcknawsm
The recipe is bought from the merchant at the Source (village to the East of the dome of the city).

S
ScarletWanderer 13.04.20

RussianAlex
And here is not right, even if to hammer on bugs, rock hunting(mobs in the game will spawn as rarely not everywhere, but there), and so shake hunting time , then two and three. Get the money. For this money you can buy the components for a potion of skill points, it requires more raw Eleks and moonshine than potion the points of characteristics, seen other recipes for it . But if you have over daghara money from hunting net a profit. Well, except that just gives way at the start. But it's not even a bug.