3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leontievich 13.04.20 11:38 am

Gift

To be honest, what more would you like to receive on your birthday? Do you have any dream?
59 Comments
Sort by:
H
Huskarl Krstk 13.04.20

pakaur
the main part of the wars happening only because of money and resources ( not silly )
Nikita Korotnev
lick point to each Deputy and your wish will come true
Masha
what's the problem just destroy all of humanity and you will not need to know anything

A
A.Soldier of Light 13.04.20

picaper wrote:
would fight?
Don't know what he had in mind and how good it is ) Even when you have the wealth and size, some do a little ) Some like to spit down on slaves that crawl and bow at their feet, and the size is not the issue here ) That is your option does not guarantee success because there is not enough data to calculate the final result (in theory), until finally, you don't check, using my desire...
Why people are fighting is the observation of reality, and they WOULD fight, depriving them (or giving them) a particular tool, this is speculation. In the fourth film of the old series (the old film and quite poor) Superman took away all the nuclear weapons in the world and sent it to the Sun - it would give the desired effect? The war would not have stopped, even if all to take. The muzzle will beat any far-fetched reason ))

B
BattleEffect 13.04.20

to see how mother nature destroys the ticks.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
In UFOs and believe millions. Yes, and do not need to believe, that phrase is nonsense
I myself have some crap seen:

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 13.04.20

pakaur
picaper wrote:
do you think a man with a large entrance eldino where every 10 minutes jump mulatto would fight?
Wow. It's your favorite kind of pron? Speciesa sladinki.

R
RikoChiko 13.04.20

[Denis]
Yes, it's a plane.

p
pekabir 13.04.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft

again sour liqueur distribute?

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.04.20

Recochica
The aircraft flies,and this miracle was in the air.Airports near dohera,planes highlighted.And this is not.Scout?)))

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 13.04.20

pakaur
I mean again?! I see everything, Amateur women riding large cocks.

R
RikoChiko 13.04.20

[Denis]
Pendosky hydrocopter.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.04.20

Recochica
Don't know whose,but he was in 3 nights we have been doing?

P
Panade02 Dweller 13.04.20

I saw a UFO when you were in the military. And someone dreams about it.

M
MelShlemming 13.04.20

Panade02 Dweller
In garrison alcohol delivered?

A
Aleksey Makrev 13.04.20

What can be the best gift for successful, self-sufficient man who seriously enjoys classic literature? I decided to do the other a favor, and order the Deluxe edition of dramatic and philosophical works of Denis Fonvizin in two volumes in online store FAMILY BOOK: http://www.family-book.ru/eksklyuzivnye-sobraniya-sochinenij/. By the way, the bookstores of our city is littered with massmarket products, which is clearly not able to impress the true connoisseur.
Contacted representatives of company FAMILY-BOOK by phone and ordered delivery volumes in Perm. In the speed of the book had me pleasantly surprised by the quality of workmanship and incredible tactile touch to a handmade leather cover. Thank you for the opportunity to delight and enjoy the best examples of classic literature in an exclusive performance!

I
Intrichy 13.04.20

And what about the right gift? What's your budget?
If you want something not very expensive, thus to impress, can give a good perfume brand.
Let it be a small bottle, but spirits are good, original.
I'm a classmate at the University on the day of birth gave me such http://www.butik-parfum.ru/product_59.html Dkny be delicious because I know she enjoys Dkny, myself I was once told. It is very impressed with my gift, happy.
The aroma is really cool. Intoxicating sweetness, Apple mist, this fragrance of youth and freshness. She think such to buy))

r
rPeBoJL 13.04.20

[Denis] wrote:
I myself have some crap saw
haaa! when the camera is put on the moon and pull it while shooting can this crap two cars navidet))

d
djumba34 13.04.20

Intrichy
And my davulcu down to jewelry is relatively indifferent, so I told her the new smartphone presented...
Chose the related https://geekhacker.ru nice and gave...
Not the iPhone of course, but she is happy. And once she was satisfied, and I standards feel.
So that when choosing a gift needs start from the desires of the person you offered the gift...

L
LuNature 13.04.20

To become God would like. ) Well, or something like that

r
rPeBoJL 13.04.20

in servants of God Hellberg'and