3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darky Art 13.04.20 11:41 am

Mine in the Red forest - the lower tier! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Guys who perform the job of Forester is to Get the crooks Compass, he knows that the bandits entrenched in the old mine, now it is down to the bottom layer - I was there probably 20 times restarted. Kill Poltergeists. If anyone know, tell me how to kill these SSSC, which is why you all waste. In the lower tier there are anomalies and rare arts, but I doesn't found. Let's discuss!

Please follow the forum rules.
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Savorob 13.04.20

I okuel had to run to yeah swallow chest,and in that room where a lot of anomaly is a grenade launcher full of artefact else.Like hildren poltergeists immortal.
I myself this go looking for while banduk not leaned out yeah shoot me ... no really,there's a way out boxes littered with,well, where even the corpse of a Stalker lay there higher need to climb up and see.

D
Darky Art 13.04.20

in a room with a anomalies (in the toilet) there's a grenade launcher Bulldog lying - we can soak them ghosts? Although I'm out of the grenade launcher hrenyachili, not Barret. About the passage - I snuck in there and there boxes, I have them all smashed with the side of the hole was boarded up, but broken whether these boards from impacts and shots, or not, at I have to check out failed - as received on the head a gas cylinder.

M
Merkava 13.04.20

In short
1.with tier crooks shoot Board
2.GENTLY down(not completely) the ladder until you get poltergeists
3.through the hole from 3-4 boards shoot the bastards

Another option is to wait until dolgovtsev kicked or hand - me there are only 2 of the corpse Debt was on the bottom and one live detector *kislotno* scanned,+ two dead poltergeist.(all without me)

D
Darky Art 13.04.20

Okay, thank you, Shas will try!

F
FCHD 13.04.20

And I just stood in plui began to shoot the poltergeists ,with ate kits in a large number ve, and in the end, nailed them...

A
A.s.p.i.D 13.04.20

The first time I fell in by accident, well the result was disappointing, the second time to fall did not and poured them on top, they tumbled for a long time but just, all that flies from the bottom of the Board delay, and poltergeists like sheep down there circling, I thought at first they are not killed, fall down the current path, the current to do there nefig at the bottom, and boards are broken, the poltergeists and can break if there is to stand near. by the way the most interesting member considers me too *kislotno* detector scanned, prietom walked on it as if it is not, the feeling that he finally transcend anomalies, terminator pancake =)

d
drobilka 13.04.20

another option I had

1. clearing from bandyukov
2. there come dolgovtsev or whoever.
3. they're all clear. and the passage there through aseki and poltergeists.
4. you just smoke bamboo looking at all this from the side and when everything dies down - go - SRAS that there nicho no. I didn't have anyway.

D
DARD VEIDOR 13.04.20

Blah,I also fell there by accident,then I thought ,well, the hell with it and now walk around the side of the hole,although if you put immortality.....hmm.......maybe something interesting there?????????

J
Jeff-X 13.04.20

Yes, there is difficult to impossible

Z
Zander_driver 13.04.20

Normally there. I saw the cracks in the boards that there's something down there that you have a Board with a knife to understand, wondering what's out there. Bursting back one, without any dolgovtsev.
The first three times I killed the poltergeists. then I found their tactics. I ran on a platform down in one place stung to the drawers did not fall, and from the grenade launcher thrashed by poltergeists. like 15 shells enough.
They found the acid artifact Firefly. good rare artifact :)
And in the toilet Bulldog-6 was, I didn't grab it because it was heavy.

G
Guardian. 13.04.20

Remember, the body of the renegade fell, I followed him (well, because it is necessary Pomara... uh collect trophies), and there is!

T
Tatsumaru 13.04.20

These poltery fall with one or two popolani fractions,problems with them so nebylo.
Always go with the shotgun is the main weapon in the zone against monsters and people if you know how to use it.And everything else is nonsense.

The bloodsucker with the shot falls
Snook shot
Any dog shot
Wild boar shot
Yes, and the armored man falls from a shot with a maximum of two

One question what is the distance :)

H
Haiiro Ookami 13.04.20

and I couldn't kill Paltrow scored on them and went to the warehouse. Then still decided to come back, and there was no poltergeists, no.
And the main joke is that MNU suit (the vest has double-layer, Kevlar plates spread out all over the place) can easily withstand a direct hit by a grenade from the grenade launcher. And here in tn the poltergeist threw the plate and 90% of lives gone

T
Tatsumaru 13.04.20

Dress bronzell and let you hit with a hammer or armature will see what will happen to you :)

Of course dochechka it's not a sledgehammer,but the idea I think you understand

A
Alex_Cra2y 13.04.20

But in the game-the armor helps even from grenades and from the Board there.

M
Merkava 13.04.20

If you play on the master veteran during a grenade RGD can save only the exoskeleton(if right under Aichi throw)...and the grenade launcher valnut, at any level, if hit in the chest - lose in the head too.

PS PS yuzayut grenade launcher?)) Or network?)

D
DARD VEIDOR 13.04.20

PS PS the grenade launcher yuzayut?)) ...........HMM..........not no such,Yes, even grenades have learned to throw it so much:)

Z
Zander_driver 13.04.20

At the NPC grenade launcher and almost no one else. Nothing to change really.

G
Guardian. 13.04.20

One saw. When in Limansk was part of the group ERS, one Custer was, but he did not use it. :(

s
sajo 13.04.20

Blah...... I tried 5 hours Choate to do with these poltergeists and came across a Ghost Stalker! I was floating was not dalguer, although the radar was empty........ and disappeared behind one of the mounds.