3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darky Art 13.04.20 11:41 am

Mine in the Red forest - the lower tier! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Guys who perform the job of Forester is to Get the crooks Compass, he knows that the bandits entrenched in the old mine, now it is down to the bottom layer - I was there probably 20 times restarted. Kill Poltergeists. If anyone know, tell me how to kill these SSSC, which is why you all waste. In the lower tier there are anomalies and rare arts, but I doesn't found. Let's discuss!

Please follow the forum rules.
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksei1110 13.04.20

Today I accidentally fell down there))
10 minutes shot these Poltergeists...so no one and not killed were holed up in the corner of the tunnel (where the transition from bottom layer to top)
The exit was boarded up. Realizing that the stalemate continued to shoot. On the adjacent Upper tier zachastili Dolgovtsev After a few minutes of the baffle overlapping the exit, under the influence of the Poltergeist went towards my head) to Find that now my output nothing prevents got out of there. Just in case he survived and went back vnih no one was no longer detected.
Found a useful artifact.

D
Deamond27 13.04.20

Blah...... I tried 5 hours Choate to do with these poltergeists and came across a Ghost Stalker! I was floating was not dalguer, although the radar was empty........ and disappeared behind one of the mounds.

Solid at enticing this was not wanted to see :)

f
freeman_net 13.04.20

I did not understand how to get out? Shot on the boards of the grenade launcher and don't care.

A
Anvas 13.04.20

freeman net

If you look at the ladder, then left to rise at the end of which many cases. Them out.

f
freeman_net 13.04.20

What appeared to the exit you need to kill the poltergeist... it's easier just to shoot them from the lift (but first all the boxes you need on Board to dissolve). And then slowly or shotgun or grenades at them...

s
sneg_tir 13.04.20

I shot from a machine gun - quickly and efficiently.

O
O1eM 13.04.20

freeman_net them or grenades...

I tried grenades, so they me up with my own grenades and throw it away.

K
KAiN[tmb] 13.04.20

Nifiga behold, you monsters, I like it, well, that even with integralnym the podstvol is (and vintar ammo from it yet), ten rounds in one of the poltergeist, seven grenades, and all the bulldog with all the supplies that were lying there uhrenachil. And this bitch is still alive )))

B
B[end]ER 13.04.20

Yeah...... monsters in the sky will be stronger. In Shadow of Chernobyl poltergeists with three shots from a Kalashnikov fell, and the bloodsucker with a knife to Mona was to fill up.

Z
Zander_driver 13.04.20

Well, Yes, IN CHN bloodsuckers really do not give relax... Once in the Red forest going with tabasom 10-shot (upgrade) from the bushes bloodsucker. I fired a couple of times, and rock climbed. And here I stand on the stone, and the bloodsucker through close to the stone ran up, worth waiting for when I tear. I had a shotgun thrashed - and to sense it through invulnerable. is a reptile waiting for, get down like, knows that I'm not going anywhere. Had right to him for a hug jump :) but I still spent as soon as it came out of inviza enough to kill me.

R
Rocky_89 13.04.20

I have before you take the job, went there and killed a mob. Then I took the job. There are a number of debt costs. Dolgovtsev did break out there and now there is Ocracoke. Even a merchant appeared! And all Paltrow failed! And the output ooted is on the descent at the end of mine!

Z
ZooMeR[UA] 13.04.20

Podskozhite somebody.Mine can't find the Bulldog 6.
I work in a toilet with Electra (as specified above) got the artifact and saw a full wardrobe.If come close to him says that there is a VOG grenade,but the case is closed.In short Bulldog I have not seen((

.DeliGht 13.04.20

There he is. Move your mouse in different directions.

I
Il Hartmann 13.04.20

ZooMeR[UA], try this sartir to throw the grenade RG-6 should appear...

A
Arkh 19 rus 13.04.20

ZooMeR[UA], I'm one walkthrough clicked his beak, bulldog dolgovtsev picked up.

Z
ZooMeR[UA] 13.04.20

Bliley've tried everything.And thrown a grenade in there and Dolgovtsev mine made(I think they have a Bulldog)).And nenadal((
Nepodskazhite,de escho you can find Bulldog in the mine?Escho if anyone knows,lies de RPG?

I
Il Hartmann 13.04.20

ZooMeR[UA], RPG-7 lying on the location of Military warehouses on the base in the box near the tank. And RPG Mona to buy on the Agricultural industry of the hermit. RG-6 will be in Limansk...

M
Method-Man 13.04.20

I easily filled up. niche in sahte interesting there. so bulldog and a couple of artifacts. and I first time thought that there is a secret passage in the dungeon of Pripyat...

I
Il Hartmann 13.04.20

The passage it may be true... Only it's closed.

N
NEK.eT 13.04.20

Killed by gangsters in the mine, and took the Compass (will remain forgotten). Was out from there , suddenly I see the Board come to him, looking down you can go down. Broke these boards and failed... Poshastal, took the artifacts, shoot in poltergeist was going to get out back, came to the stairs, I see that to get out of there in any way... Ehh how hard I tried to jump to the ladder, but all my attempts failed. He ran about the room, but never found. Spent all the kit, kind of a lot of ammo, and those haunted all do not die (respawn Yes respawn).And suddenly I remembered! I'm not preserved before you fell!!! Thank God I saved periodically on different sofranko... Actually booted I'm somewhere in the red forest...