3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darky Art 13.04.20 11:41 am

Mine in the Red forest - the lower tier! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Guys who perform the job of Forester is to Get the crooks Compass, he knows that the bandits entrenched in the old mine, now it is down to the bottom layer - I was there probably 20 times restarted. Kill Poltergeists. If anyone know, tell me how to kill these SSSC, which is why you all waste. In the lower tier there are anomalies and rare arts, but I doesn't found. Let's discuss!

Please follow the forum rules.
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
SamueL126 13.04.20

Believe it or not, but to me the compass helped. Shot with drobaša wisps. Put kopas. In a hand - bolt. And dived into the slop bucket. no abnormalities tsepanulo. You can see the truth that he magically saves from anomaly.
PS. And there was the bulldog? ...damn.

C
CCTV81 13.04.20

When he came to the mines on the instructions of the Forester, there are already crooks was not, unfortunately. Seen dolgovtsev them already made before Me. With poltergeists all too easily. Went down not until the end down the stairs as soon as they appeared, immediately rose to the top.4 grenades from the grenade launcher and then just armor of the M16 finished off.
There was a desire from the tank a machine gun to help, but was too lazy for him returned.)

s
stalkir golg-ovec 13.04.20

I did so:he jumped down,jumping took the artifact and ran over to where the closed exit,killed the poltergeists with 3 shots with a screwand then the planks that covered the release broke and I got

l
lee_sasha 13.04.20

I found a way out back down the stairs, take the shotgun grenade launcher and then walk around to firing them yet not want to die, I spent about 25 kits 8 research,5 normal,12 army,50-70 fractions.When all killed where they went pass that corner and go further there will be a hole that leads to the top of the exit.
PS if you have not got it I suggest to restart the game,the computer will reboot to another sohranyalku...!!!

O
Olly-alpha 13.04.20

A very simple way has been observed and tested.
Take out the bandits, tease the poltergeist, waiting for dolgovtsev. After we run across these brave guys, peace out to the nearest location, for example, to the warehouse. There wandering, back -and voila. Poltergeists no, all passages are open, you can safely descend, to take art and Bulldog, and then just quietly exit through a hole in the wall.

l
lee_sasha 13.04.20

A very simple way has been observed and tested.
Take out the bandits, tease the poltergeist, waiting for dolgovtsev. After we run across these brave guys, peace out to the nearest location, for example, to the warehouse. There wandering, back -and voila. Poltergeists no, all passages are open, you can safely descend, to take art and Bulldog, and then just quietly exit through a hole in the wall.

I DID THE SAME WHEN PASSED 2 TIMES

l
lee_sasha 13.04.20

(1 times played for free.2 times played for the neutrals. and here's the third for the debt)
go into the mine there member considers the compass goes he and art kompos kompos propodaet I akuel took soaked with pekal with a silencer it looked in his inventory or aggregate, not che no. then soaked all of the Neuquen do not have it.mission and everything sticks to find the compass.help with the situation.
(sohranyalki loaded is already present there the compass again killed but there again perezagruska but damn compass no nowhere now help,help,help PLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G
GamerRus71 13.04.20

I just 40 merged there and all because I forgot drobach scientists (in the red forest without drobaša on veteran it's something) as well as Easter eggs that standing

D
Digara 13.04.20

Darky Art
Broke boards by the stairs , down to half and as the poltergeists climbed to the top got out. sat in the hole under the cover of beams. shot him at 250 armor of 5.45 from thunder .... and they ovidrel and disappeared :-(

M
Mark_Renton 20.01.23

Merkava
Fresh from the dungeon. You are partially right. He went down, almost to the end and back immediately down the stairs - he woke up the poltergeists, survived. He fired, fired at them, all the grenades from the barrel and hand-held rgd exhausted - the polterges disappeared. This coincided with the appearance of a mercenary in the mine. I specifically died in an anomaly, climbed for art to start over and revealed a pattern. In general, infa weaving - it is useless to shoot at gays. You need to go and get up, stand at the wall, which is boarded up and sheathed with iron (in the tunnel at the fork) - this is the second entrance to the dungeon. Shooting and breaking it yourself is useless. You need to stand near it and wait until the poltergeists break it themselves in an attempt to hit you with objects. After the wall breaks, the polterges disappear and the mercenary climbs into the dungeon - this is a sign for you too, now it's clean there.

M
Mark_Renton 20.01.23

Merkava

s
shaman1883 20.01.23

Tatsumaru
I agree. In Call of Pripyat from a shotgun, a detachment of mercenaries filled up with ordinary shot.