3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ASDRUT 13.04.20 11:47 am

The Witcher 3? no no, what are you talking about. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

After playing a sufficient number of hours, ready to conclude that the game was decent, one of the best in the series ( after Black Flag )
All high quality balanced made, to plot and additional missions are perfectly balanced and interesting. A study of the world exciting and fascinating.
But in all this I see the Witcher, but Yes, sometimes running around through ancient Egypt and meet NPC characters who want to talk to you, and I want to hear the phrase : - I am Geralt of Rivia. And the combat system is virtually the same as in the Witcher.
IMHO, I am even more glad it has deviated from the pipeline and tried to make a quality game, and they did, but not without jambs sorry!
19 Comments
Sort by:
h
hanterwow 13.04.20

ASDRUT
they said that making as:O used a lot of the Witcher so it's no surprise

R
RTYWD 13.04.20

This mixture harm the AC series,after all, why mow the Witcher,damn it why???do not understand developers

u
ucher.u 13.04.20

RTYWD
The series AC is long gone, it ended in AC3. Now that the pipeline, aimed at pumping some profit, even if minimal. So shove that around can shoot. The Witcher was a popular, well let's start with the Witcher to cram, part of the contingent for that reason buy.
I three years ago wrote that in passerina still have rainbow pony to cram. Anyway, I then joked it was not a Council. xD))
But apparently someone from Ubisoft took it as for the advice, and put him in the game rainbow pony.. but not just so, and the 300r. xDD)
It is sad to look at it all.. it was a good game.

P
Playersaharan 13.04.20

Well, no, in fact there are still more than a mixture of DS and of for Honor than being a Witcher. But in the missions it is evident that it inspired, there's even playing with the kids hide-and-seek)

h
hanterwow 13.04.20

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
three years ago wrote that in passerina still have rainbow pony to cram. Anyway, I then joked it was not a Council. xD))
But apparently someone from Ubisoft took it as for the advice, and put him in the game rainbow pony.. but not just so, and the 300r.
that's exactly what the money is for those who want pianitsa anyway that mod,but money can't buy everything.
ucher.u wrote:
the purpose of which is pumping a profit
all games are like that.

P
Playersaharan 13.04.20

ucher.u
As be the pipeline began with the under-addon, called Revelations, for that matter. And a secret - all AAA games are created for profit.

u
ucher.u 13.04.20

Playersaharan wrote:
As be the pipeline began with the under-addon, called Revelations,
And Brotherhood, or is it not methadon? )))

Playersaharan wrote:
all AAA games are created for profit.
hanterwow wrote:
all games are like that.
You are right Caps. ))
Only osmomysla Caps, everything in human society is created for the purpose of profit.Only that is created with a soul, and that Frank would maybe buy it.

B
Bupycop 13.04.20

ucher.u
Yeah, by your logic, in order to play out good enough to take part of the gameplay from masterpiece games and in the end, will be released the game? And all of this was created by who? The origins of the world in a huge, beautiful, interesting quests, fights bearable, leveling and crafting are interesting too and all this is not under the dull carbon copies, but all the same people worked on this and for me, worked well. There are plenty of examples where since I tried skomunizdit mechanics from the top games and eventually came out cull one more.. And about the unicorn, you might think. you're being forced to buy it or it flickers on the main screen or something appears in the game. To be in the store and doesn't bother anyone.

u
ucher.u 13.04.20

Bupycop wrote:
Yeah, by your logic, in order to play out good enough to take part of the gameplay from masterpiece games and in the end, will be released the game?
It's not my logic, but what happens.
In any game most importantly the basic idea on which the game is based. All the gameplay and the story is based around this idea. In passerine the main idea was the confrontation of assassins and Templars, and the revelation of legends and mysteries connected with it. That was interesting.
What is the main idea in the same black flag, it is based on what? Best game in the series as some write. The basic idea is that someone in AC3 didn't have enough ships. And there is something to consider, if we took as basis some meaning in it to make at least at the level of the Dogs.. no, why, so will have to do. And it came, huh? )
Amount of content without the basic ideas do not Rola, because it's meaningless.. just as a mindless nerd.
In the Origins what is the main idea? What is it? Nothing, its just not there. So I'll help.. I'll help.. I'll help... I'll help... the whole game, all the content is. The game should be renamed from passerina in mchsnik on the rainbow pony. xD))

V
Vyxyxol 13.04.20

ASDRUT wrote:
Gerald of Rivia
Bleat, when will you just die the hell?

A
ASDRUT 13.04.20

ucher.u
The idea was from the initial huge, first we showed that the assassins for the good and the evil knights Templar, and reveals it to us in this submission.... Noooo later there was a Flag where everything is reversed, it turned out that the Templars are not so bad and they have a good purpose.... So that's what I, Assassin's Creed Origins shown ( I guess) the origin of the order, the order of migaev = assassins

A
ASDRUT 13.04.20

Muskrat
Che did not go to the Witcher 3 ? ))))))))))))

A
Aligator182 13.04.20

ASDRUT
Maybe he meant that Geralt, not Gerald?

u
ucher.u 13.04.20

ASDRUT wrote:
So that's what I, Assassin's Creed Origins shown ( I guess) the origin of the order, the order of migaev = assassins
Hmm.
The origin of the order was at the dawn of civilization, in the days of Adam and eve, and created his forerunner.
So I say, after the third part of what is the difference Cho to push, what to do the game, I still sense in it.. no conveyor belt and only.

P
Playersaharan 13.04.20

ucher.u wrote:
And Brotherhood, or is it not methadon? )))
The Brotherhood of change and development of ideas of the second part, and some features of it (like additional terms in the job) migrated to other games in the series (up to Origins). With Revelations, this was not.

A
ASDRUT 13.04.20

ucher.u
If you take the opinion of the developers it turns out that the action origin is much earlier than in the first part as

Spoiler

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 13.04.20

In the Witcher at the bottom of the river to find the bird. Yes, the bird. At the bottom of the river. I have scrinis, but the screenshot was lost. Recently, there is also found the bird. At the bottom of the river.) The game has a lot of Witcher. Even Nick GG Biek from Siwa.)

S
SergDZm 13.04.20

ASDRUT wrote:
Geralt of Rivia

A
ASDRUT 13.04.20

SergDZm
Yes realized realized corrected))