3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 13.04.20 11:52 am

Special Transports DLC Pack (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Heavy Cargo Edition gives you the ability to control powerful trucks and move heavy and super-heavy loads in difficult traffic conditions!

The special edition includes an addition that lit up at Gamescom 2017, where fans were made to the gameplay. However, this addition also not included in the special edition of Heavy Cargo Edition, since the DLC release has not yet taken place.
Now there is some more information about this DLC:

DLC Pack Special Transports - heavy class of the goods transported: the transport of such goods you will be surrounded by special transport within the Supplement, which will accompany you throughout the route from the loading place to the destination. Accompanying a car cover for your truck front and back, blocking traffic and not allowing them to interfere, for example by blocking intersections for your travel route.

In addition, other source (less reliable) the date of release of this collector's edition add-ons for the game to 31 December 2017. It should be noted that this date was given for release of this edition(boxed version) and certainly a reserve, so we can expect that in Steam this Supplement will come sooner.

The price tag of this boxed version - of € 29.99 €
Knowing this price tag, you can calculate the cost of Special Transports DLC Pack, knowing that the scope of this edition includes:
High Power Cargo Pack
Heavy Cargo Pack
Tuning Wheel Pack
Cabin Accessories Pack

14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pakc666 13.04.20

Pretty cool if it really happens!
Tolshko why not blogs posted?

l
lokkie 13.04.20

I wonder how it will look in MP. )))

V
Viktor.T. 13.04.20

Pakc666
Welcome. Let's hope.

P
Pakc666 13.04.20

lokkie
Most likely in the multiplet from other players you will appear as a normal load, just slowly. Any such goods will not be simply at all.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 13.04.20

Damn, I figeyu)))) instead of trying to change the game engine they are even more mold DLS,to have had less fps buy boobies in hopes that the developer if the engine is long their resources developed. Wait soon will be complemented by Italy and again put the price 700r,no doubt complete nonsense and just stupid collecting money for personal expenses(like WE deserve),and the fact that we take fashion(for example, the same DAF from Keda) and sell it even without tuning which were his),and then expose like they did???? Know just lost interest to the game and respect to muddy the developers who do know what and where to get it. Ugh pozornik.

A
Amorz 13.04.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Totally agree, I started to bark! But people still hawala, they will always be in chocolate!....

S

Amorz
Yes Sebor generally don't think about anything living in shokolode like a fly on shit and happy,and we(fucking potreby want or not get what they took from others and put up as his own) I tell POZORNIK

V
Viktor.T. 13.04.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Welcome.Sasha and that's not all news.

S

Victor.T.
Hi Vit,che Moscow rebuilt or, again, war))

-
- MVP - 13.04.20

Yes people used to eat brown goo. . and when they say that they consume. immediately offended because inside them sits a slave and that will not change. that said then do it

G
Gray40786 13.04.20

- MVP -
The fact is, definitely!!!

M
MAKO76 13.04.20

As always, I will add trailers 7-8 and a bit of tuning on the car, and then it's up to the modders themselves will rise

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 13.04.20

MAKO76
modders people quirky, handy and with a good imagination. Quickly to stick to mods at this stage without much difficulty)

M
Maksim Miroshnichenko 13.04.20

here gameplay
Spoiler