3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Flake- 14.04.20 12:55 am

Board computer

please) tell me is it possible with this computer to do something? I just don't get it. It requires the opinion of experts. Games.

Spoiler
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 14.04.20

-Flake-
Depends what games, what resolution and graphics settings you play. If you have money to upgrade, replace at least the graphics card.

-
-Flake- 14.04.20

SonyK.
resolution 1680 on 1050. ME andromeda, need for speed, vedmak 3, battlefield 1. on the AP is 50K.

O
OakSorcerer 14.04.20

-Flake-
If the motherboard is normal, percents, you can chase up to 4000, NB to 3000. I have temporarily works, the Witcher, Andromeda and the battle drags on ultra without much drawdown (in Andromeda sometimes up to 50 drops). A resolution of 1920x1200. And of course it is better to change all, because PERC is already old, some instructions, no, destiny 2 on it currently will not start and more and more of these cases will be.

S
SonyK_2 14.04.20

-Flake-
If the power supply and drive(s) normal - change processor, motherboard, memory and graphics card. You correctly wrote above: in Phenomenon there is no SSE 4.1 / 4.2, and developers in recent years, increasingly start to use them in games - if I spend money on vidyuhi (with acceleration percent), in the future a situation may arise when part of new games will no longer you have to run. But, if by that time you'll be able to save up to upgrade - CPU, mother and RAM you can get then.