3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denv3r 35 14.04.20 12:55 am

Gamepad PS4 (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Have anyone made it okay to connect the controller from the PS4? I have, and already all head broke, but the game does not see it is stupid. The pirates saw, and, strangely, and through steam, nothing. Either the wire sees icons from the PS4, but there is no vibration in the game. In all games of this and there was not! Have anyone made it okay to connect the 4 DualShock via Bluetooth or via USB?
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
darios13 14.04.20

For PC gamepad is boksovskie why from PS4 to connect? Not all games support it, unlike X.

D
Denv3r 35 14.04.20

darios13
I have no boksovskie gamepad, I don't need one, without exception, all games support DualShock (even pirates wolf), and there litsuha and it's not in the settings. The Origins assassin works great!!

A
Anomel Suna 14.04.20

Denv3r 33
Go to the incentive in big picture mode and there already in settings turn on support for the ps4 controller

Z
Zombieller 14.04.20

Try using DS4windows.

D
Denv3r 35 14.04.20

Enamel Suna
Zombieller
All done! )) Have you personally worked? I say only this game problem! Specifically, this wolf is anyone using a gamepad from the PS4?

A
Anomel Suna 14.04.20

Denv3r 33
I have steam controller

S
StormX07 14.04.20

Denv3r 33

All for the Dualshock 4 on PC

1)Driver
Xbox 360 Accessories Software
https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/ru-ru/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows
2)Driver
Input Mapper 1.6.10
https://inputmapper.com/downloads/category/2-input-mapper

How to use it?
If the game supports the DS4 simply stick and play, do not

3)And If the game does not support, and off only xbox controllers then
download DS4Windows 1.4.5.2 - run, and check in the properties (Devices and printers) it will be xbox
https://ds4windows.en.softonic.com/

I so enjoy and satisfied with everything.
P. S Previously used the DS4Tool 1.2. Now drivers and this utility DS4Windows

+if the game doesn't support Dualshock 4 officially, why would you expect the button icons from the Playstation?

b
blin88 14.04.20

Enamel Suna
I sympathize with you..

D
Denv3r 35 14.04.20

StormX07
Thanks for adequate info)) and you have wolf works fine with a gamepad or you from X box?

n
nukio 14.04.20

God you play on the keyboard the mouse a lot more mobility and clarity.

A
Anomel Suna 14.04.20

blin88
Similarly

d
darios13 14.04.20

Denv3r 33
I also have DualShock, but use boksovskie - because even Woolf works, not to mention other games. For the full and clear support acquired it.

Z
Zombieller 14.04.20

Denv3r 33
Well, tried the DS4, just the lace, Yes, vibration and backlight not working, although the layout of the DS4 is, but in the management standards, the trackpad works, well it cant in the game is not finished.
Using DS4windows vibration is already working, the backlight is not and will not, because your controller is already defined as XONE/X360. You have the DS4windows settings is checked for Hide DS4 Controller? no, so put.

D
Denv3r 35 14.04.20

Zombieller
Thank you)) using the program turned out)) via the native steam apparently not finished, hence the problem was - the first time I see this!!!

v
vitec252 14.04.20

Denv3r 33
Denchik,I дс4,thought also had teeth ate..but no,in this whimsical stool вульф2...suddenly(sumom also cheto was not very but it with icons box on ultrasonore...well with the help of a program дс4виндовс-sees acting strange -for example on the cord shows the icons of the plates,through the air Korbki,and stick in another yusbi does not work(so CA driver installed as if on a different port Stoll))..in short it should most definitely play through the air -after dances with a tambourine to achieve and enjoy
I have long refused дс4виндосв and all are driven via steam,but in this case, deaf
I have a problem to let works steam there descope configured mouse control with pad,trigger lc4dby and the incentive for all settings SSLeay as it it skips isbecause..te to use lc4 wines and play Вульф2 ,kindly steam shut...korçë to morazm
and other things suffered(I think a couple had Bokovskiy take)drank would grief with these emulators, etc
write,too, may th tell myself I recommend an interesting site (among other stuff consider it as such-Noah is all practice, and he prohaval)

v
vitec252 14.04.20

Denv3r 33
can't link to ban Mori..send a PM too,let's Skype or mail me otpishu [email protected]