3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaximTman 14.04.20 12:56 am

Impressions of the beta (Call of Duty: WWII)

Share your opinion about the beta test of the new cold.
My personal:http://steamcommunity.com/id/MaximNewTman/recommended/696790/
29 Comments
Sort by:
R
RiseSoma 14.04.20

the usual cold.or the new che as usual.can the campaign mode be interesting. on the ultra soap. with optimizada like the rules. lags freezes no departures. and so all the same boring soap running errands ))

a
agula98 14.04.20

Absolutely did not like, but as of 1886 that would kill the enemy for you it is necessary to put 100 bullets, the enemy that would kill you just one.The matches are too tight.In General, as usual with the torrent you can check out the single and easy to remove.Multiplayer mode on the pitch will be dead in a couple of months as in other parts.

G
GuyverDark 14.04.20

Beta is beta. Running around like crazy no tactics or sense. Clear stump that all want to play as a sniper but when ported into the thick of the fight, and a marine in the ass - not serious...

G
GuyverDark 14.04.20

This game you have to play komandami where know each other and can talk. And that the fix who where what and how.

S
SULIK 712 14.04.20

cool cold-Take

S
SULIK 712 14.04.20

agula98
some have subconsciously thought about the cold is that the graphics are outdated-in fact,the game progresses from year to year varied gameplay.About the fact that it is necessary to put 100 bullets into an enemy-and I do not agree,in the cold just after the check hits namnogo better than in battle.Sound and graphics in this part are worthy

a
agula98 14.04.20

SULIK 712
Thank you, we know that the PR Department call of duty even works on the Playground, but to buy this dross, we still will not.

v
v1806v 14.04.20

Well, as always the cards are small sullen . Everything is lovely . Optimize is. Not bad in General . As always . Feeling that the game is Ah - arose . More a feeling . You can play . If someone else has a Punto switch - switch-Claudia - vrubayte it that the management is not buggy and the game is not hung .

T
Tom[Cat] 14.04.20

The cartoon is not hooked up, waiting for the single.

T
Tova Tova 14.04.20

I have not even started. PS the PC is not bullshit, the last battle 50-55 fps.

F
Fildon 14.04.20

I grenade flew from the other end of the card and the camera showed it, I think it's a cheat. So what about the buy and speech can not be. Download just for singles. And the odd modes. On one map in mode war only snipers each other and hadshot))
The graphics are beautiful. No co-op, and it's in 2018!

g
gloccc 14.04.20

Kolda like Kolda . I was hoping for multiplayer with the equipment and cards in the spirit world at the thief , and got sad shit with the meager cards and no balance . Well, at least all that stuff works great

n
ned flanders 14.04.20

When I saw Call Of Duty:WWII I doubt,but now everything is falling in its place.

Foreword by developers from Sledgehammer Games got a serious challenge.
Their chosen setting of the second world war , not being turned over with the gameplay of the last numbered parts.Guys do not hit face in the dirt,and really was able to adapt to new conventions,but more on that later.Honestly hand hammers felt naked eye:Similar in style AW graphics,quality sounds (and who played in the AW knows that the sound in there was awesome) weapon behavior and impact.However, let's analyze in detail every aspect

Gameplay:
Everybody remembers fast CoD that come out the last couple years,then you and the IW,and AW with BO3 - these games have changed fans of Coda,have changed their attitude to gameplay - forced them to play at very high speeds (though certainly in MW,MW2 had fast moments,but not in such numbers) And that is why the main task of the SG was to maintain the speed of the previous parts without the use of all jet-packs,strafing and so on (requires the setting,you know) SG had two ways: The first is the reduction of the cost starstrike so that players were constantly in motion,but then it would creates a complete Orgy of explosions and stuff.The second way was to change timings,weapons and the cards - it chose the campaign! The developers managed to keep former speed by 1.2 quick revival.Concept maps,which , in spite of places for camping , just simply do not allow you to do this since the holes lie on all sides,and themselves card is highly flexible:Any gun can be circumvented (by the way about the guns,the maps scattered easel! Again, to speed up gameplay,and in the War without them you simply can not win) the weapon itself began to beat painfully,PP shoot fast,but weak,the shotgun as it should be kills only near to (Hello series BO where the shotgun weapon Nemesis!!!!) And sniper is almost always fansatic,but with certain kits any barrel will give out heavy damage (though this is a beta and it is difficult to judge the balance at this stage) speaking of kits! Besides the two main,the game now offers a third module absolutely for free! And it doesn't occupy a cell (most often it is a removable silencer,or incendiary ammo for shotguns), Again this speeds up the gameplay,so the developers of SG decided to put before them the problem! Handsome, no words.

Graphics/Optimization:
It seems to me , the graphics SG the most beautiful among all the CoD developers,as these guys really squeeze all the juice out of the old engine.The picture looks very beautiful (by the standards of the cold of course) Very flexible graphics settings,unlike IW with their Infinite Warfare, allow you to run new code on every pail - no whining about the optimization must be stopped.Itself is graphics this part is just like AW (except that slightly curled teksturki) I liked It then,like it now - thanks to all the SMAA smoothing and filters,the picture really looks cinematic (remember AW)

Conclusion:
I'm a veteran of cold,and to be honest I did not expect from WWII such a successful result.SG well done! All those who say that this is another reskin apparently you are not able to sort out the aspects of gameplay - such people it is better not to compare games.As an oldfag,I give this part a green light! Let's see if SG can make a good campaign (in AW it was mediocre,but less realistic), and zombie mod, where do without it.

D
Diablonos 14.04.20

In principle, it is possible to play.
What pleased.
The dialogue is sometimes on the level, except that myltse need to twist, but so far in beta there are no such settings.
The sound of gunfire above all praise.
Starstrike look cool.
Is the PCA.
What is not pleased.
If you still look at the graphics, the game looks worse than IW (
100 frags - too much.
Not visible feet.
There is no knife.
Pumping too primitive. Only one skill per class and one additional? RI?
The controller bends the keyboard+mouse.
VAC anti-cheat again, useless crap from Valve
Conclusion:
If you buy only kinsol.

M
MaximTman 14.04.20

[Delfin1988]
So I read your proposal,and what-t his eyes watered.

D
Dr.Virus_ 14.04.20

Reminded that trusky Code 2. In principle pretty good, but for the price a bit too much (especially considering the cut of the game for DLC). I would give her 1000 rubles. Battle is still better.

J
Jeka5_45 14.04.20

Dr. Virus_
Season pass code, unlike BF gives only card

C
Crusaders 14.04.20

damn the same cold as usual, 1 battle played, I realized that bowel and came out a hundred times the same thing)

S
Slava74oren 14.04.20

Demolished in ten minutes, run it in any direction, but the soap when you get out can be added to be good, but as long as it is not that good I saw. ps. I can't stand sessional jester.

S
SULIK 712 14.04.20

agula98
))),plyayaya not rolling(