3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Stanchev 14.04.20 12:58 am

Problems with the computer!

Hello, faced such problem... need help, two weeks ago, updated iron, bought a new mother and processor support solid state drive... put new Windows, coming home discovered that the computer does not work properly, namely when you turn on the computer the system doesn't see keyboard and mouse, started to sin on Claudia, once spilled tea on it... worked great but the key s and usileniem pressing only answered... went bought the keyboard thinking that a failure brings Claudia... and chops off his arm. But the effect was not, put a second mouse with the laptop, same thing... turn on the computer the keyboard and mouse are not visible, overload everything works... the most interesting that wind through time... once I seen that she was hanging, and the other sight that she froze as the same as Claudia from Minaj. How to define? Cable Internet visicol, shows that the network is disconnected, other times shows nothing... just took the computer to the service where they pay for parts... and surprisingly began to tell me that you are here, the viruses were drugged and all that... even though I'm far from normal knowledge on hardware and system, but I see that if the Windows is empty and there is nothing swayed and virus growths there he could not, in General, formatted hard... and we put new Windows... uh, check it out it is iron, and said with confidence that everything works 100% perfect... came home, the day's work and the situation repeats... turn on the computer and the mouse with the keyboard is not visible... he began to solve the problem and reason to seek out... read that this wood is not up fine... reinstalled Windows 7 and put native the driver on the computer... the computer net... work day and the same situation... I took them again, with the same problem... two days from them it was included... already talked with the other master, says no problem at all, works as a watch... not up glyukanul, tests, supercharged.... in General I was like a fool standing in front of them... and what is there to think... brought it home and the next day he again does not see the keyboard and mouse... we bought already the last thing they can think of to see the network filter... maybe there is a problem... stuck a computer separate from the filter... hung... turned the mouse on... as long as it does not overload... don't know what to do... or in the service lie... but the question is why would they... or I have problems at home... so what on earth??? Tomorrow I think to carry to another service... but because there I can say that everything works. Each time increasingly began these glitches to happen, and the most interesting thing in an empty place, just an open browser....
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Auto 5 14.04.20

easier to put other Windows

N
Nevoeiro 14.04.20

Alexander Stanchev
Alexander Stanchev
Check the operation with each strip of RAM individually in different slots.By the way what kind of RAM? To check the CPU temperature.If the Mat cost installed other expansion boards uberti. If the railway is not one then disable the other and leave the one with the system.To check railway bhed.And to remove everything that connected yusbi except the mouse and Claudia. Screen dispatcher devices.What kind of Windows are installed is taken from that Assembly.Test the PC with another PSU,take a friend with other network filter.