3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qverty56 14.04.20 01:05 am

How do you like the new combat system? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

If to series, for games, difficult or easy, animation?
40 Comments
Sort by:
h
hanterwow 14.04.20

Well I like it, quite clear and just like me, but of course the complexity depends

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

qverty56
How do we know? The game is not played on video to be judged foolish, and videos from your PC, not seen, not to mention the fact, who showed a gameplay video, maybe there is some rukozhopye who plays sloppy or turnover, Zadar with a gamepad, which went this obavlenia, and the rest of it is bad. So that the game will be released, then to ask the opinion it is necessary, while on the other hand, never understood why exactly is the opinions about waste management and other things? Well there opinion on the story and everything else, but certainly not control, it is purely a matter for each individual.

B
Ben121212 14.04.20

Here as soon as possible, and now I do not know, the commercials fully understand is not possible.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 14.04.20

Personally, I kind of boevka never liked the little strips spoil the whole atmosphere.And jerk off one mob for half an hour.That's something that.and that they should not have changed.

A
Alphalva 14.04.20

Given the sentiment of gamers, it turns out that this in fact most like. It also turns most of that in Division 10K bullets you need to put the Persian, to he leaned back. In this case again the most worried, and will not work if the same delusional Wild Lands. Again, all three games from the Skirts. Attention a question:
Who likes the new maps and who's... i.e. the bolt had offered to the origins of the series explain adequately and professionally what is it good for?! One there?! Or smart enough only to cons with answers because, I love the Witcher, it's fashion etc.?! LGBT wait too in fashion, but again, most are sick of these individuals.
Professionally explain that Skirt did the right thing by choosing such a system?!

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 14.04.20

Don't know from the beginning of the play and then decide

K
Kanych 14.04.20

In the game settings, you can revert to the old settings and the old combat system. Maybe strips of XP can be removed.

q
qverty56 14.04.20

Canic forever
That is, according to you they did 2 combat system?

K
Kanych 14.04.20

qverty56
The old combat system to be done, she had done and polished enough to add to the game. The only question is - is it possible. Nothing is impossible, if you want developers, you can add the old combat system. I heard somewhere that in the settings you can put the old control settings. But what kind of management does not specifically have information. All in the hands of developers, want to add or at the last moment everything will be removed.

q
qverty56 14.04.20

Canic forever
It would be interesting.

d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 14.04.20

As for me,the most normal fights in the first part.

d
davidrf 14.04.20

And then there's the combat system there? Something on the rollers I didn't notice this! Just waving a sword and run away (if you have time). It's not a fact, but what the hell...

W
Werewolf1986 14.04.20

Soon all the next part of assassins creed in the rpg will become of me and thank God. And whiners will continue to whine about the combat system.

M
Manty s krovyu 14.04.20

If it is logical to think of it, striking the sword at the enemy, you're at least in its death it is administered, and the fact that an ordinary sword (here already the new combat system) you only 30 shot kill - this is not kamilfo. I will not take only because of the suit.
P. S right now, begin to kill.
P. P. S. don't like when it comes to poking, like a goner to kill)

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
Mm... well, how would all these stripes and numbers, can be disabled in the settings HUD. You might think that in the first part of the assassin in a different system, the only difference is that there you haven't seen these numbers of damage and health bars were not available, but if you put a weak weapon to beat a strong opponent will be the same situation.

W
Werewolf1986 14.04.20

Manti with blood

You're not a fan of rpg? My favorite genre in games rpg. Of course I understand it may seem unusual combat system, but I'm completely satisfied. If they added dismemberment it would be cool, like in the Witcher 3:)

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 14.04.20

Bupycop
well, not only with this difference,realistic movement,and not as it is now 2 types of stroke-left and right for half an hour.I need a counter that used to kill quickly and beautifully,as in the previous parts.Current history-simulator the click of the mouse.

A
Alphalva 14.04.20

Canic forever
You either get the source or don't write bullshit, deceiving others. If it was, it was clearly the last six months was the talk of the Internet.
Manti with blood
+
Bupycop
In the first part of the play before writing this

D
Diablonos 14.04.20

20 a blow with a sharp blade that would kill 1 person in trapatoni clothes....
D-the validity!

B
Bupycop 14.04.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
Well once again still in the first part, the fight can and pleasing on the eyes, but were terribly similar and easy to horror, hold the button, waiting for enemy attack and kill him with one blow and so all the fighting took place. Fighting stupid enemies, 10 people surrounded and everyone is looking at each other, while you slaughtered. Now, take the same syndicate, the stealth one hit kills, strong you probably get killed or have to have an excellent response, for the same-counter attack. So the whole combat system up to unity, where in areas with a high level, you were killed as a beginner, I kind of really liked the system.