3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 14.04.20 01:07 am

The issue associated with membership in the faction. (Elex)

What happens if you belong to any faction, learn any skills associated with it, and after is it possible to perestupit to another? Will there be any consequences? And what will happen to learned skills? I lose them or just lose the ability to pump is not completely pumped skills further?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 14.04.20

to perestupit not

F
Ferdinand Porshe 14.04.20

DeadTrash
To perestupit possible, so think about it, weigh all the pros and cons of the factions. Perks and skills will not disappear, moreover, will be able to learn special abilities unique to each faction.

F
FreeDead 14.04.20

Joining a faction affects quests other groups a little less than nothing. So you can at least from the first level to get used to someone

S
Siniy Kot 14.04.20

FreeDead
So, Yes, not exactly...some NPCs can't even talk with GG,so take them quest was not always possible,however, if the quest is already taken, the problems will not be(though will be after something in the spirit of die fucking cleric, etc).
in addition, some NPCs may refuse to sell/teach.
Although this is not critical.

D
DeadTrash 14.04.20

Sites
Ie if I was a Berserker then I can not through kakoeto time to go and become a cleric or rogue?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 14.04.20

no, you can't

A
Atlante 14.04.20

Blue Cat
I agree with the author, a certain number of quests are lost because of joining the faction. W I came to the Berserkers to their and you won't believe, but the Berserkers from the dome of the city I quest not want to give.