3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 14.04.20 01:11 am

Impressions from the beta on PC (Destiny 2)

Share impressions from the beta.
64 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drewstet 14.04.20

The game is awesome.
On high settings fps 80-90 consistently

S
SasoriFunny 14.04.20

Content could a little more to show for those who pre-order and free beta cut could time these things (although I vote for all but as-is Yes) because 1 pve mission and two modes of pvp, not so much. For a couple of hours without an RPG element can be enough :) and so true optimization of elegant, mission pve is good, pvp battles, too, because the gun at yourself and pick your play style, I do like the pleasure derived from the thief\sniper\asasina I went and cut all hand to hand, voice normal at all, graphics with this optimization at all posh :D in General, waiting for full version more his birthday.

C
Constant1ne 14.04.20

Played, not very much. This whole futuristic component. Mass Effect doesn't count.

a
alphavites 14.04.20

was surprised that the gtx 1050ti and i3-7100 the game is working at maximum settings with antialiasing smaa at 1080p without lag (with msaa podlagivaet)

m
meagarry 14.04.20

Gameplay is essentially the same as the first part. Grafon pulled. Toy works smoothly. The only thing on the mouse after 5 minutes of constant shooting index finger starts to hurt. The incidence was more convenient. But, I think, a matter of habit. Happy full localization. Take, perhaps, on the pitch - each platform will be for destiny to differ, apparently, they will not be much. But maybe it's for the best: the first part turned out pretty good.
Although the first mission is still a bit upset - nothing new to see - even the mobs are the same =) And people still say that БФ1 - reskin =)

A
Arileon 14.04.20

Played that until a couple of hours, Bethke was pleasantly surprised. Content little course, but not the beta for a week as if. Thing to understand - you need it or not.
Optimization for short - delivered. Obviously with an eye on a captive audience PC. For weak iron - ability to play comfortably to have a bunch of buns. There is even a slider with the resolution in %. Except that the textures for vidyahi with 6gb+ is not enough. But it looks very decent.

O
Orphiel 14.04.20

Played, appreciated. The graphics are good, optimization height. However, expected to play more RPG elements in terms of skills. Because we were given pumped characters, and I'm sorry 1 skill in 2 variations and Ulta, not counting grenades, this is not enough for an RPG. As a shooter good, but the lack of variability in the skill sad.

g
gloccc 14.04.20

Played , never understood why so many people love this game . The same borderlends is much better played

M
Malderon 14.04.20

The game is very beautiful, but after Overwatch Warframe and somehow does not cling much.

V
Vigelent 14.04.20

Unfortunately it had not decided whether to buy it or not. 1 pve map, and 2 pvp. Control immediately see ported to consoles. Because much differs from usual shooters with the PC. All too slowly. Mobs are slow, jumps slow. Give pumped characters I think shouldn't have, because they do not feel like you are taking part in the character development, even if it is beta for 3 days. About the balance in pvp at all do not want to talk, given that you can just walk up and send into space only one melee skill ,not to mention armored tanks, which none of the weapons did not take, and I have to pick 10 seconds, when he can just one shot to kill you. While not much experience. The only one that liked this visual and musical accompaniment.

I
Ivan Navorskii 14.04.20

Won two light pvp match, came off without a chance in the next, is the essence of success I never understood this aspect a little reminded of overwatch, I think, who played - understand.

p
pacantre 14.04.20

OK, ran the troche. nothing interesting for yourself not found. graphics - well, so myself, the picture is soap. optimize on top. the gameplay is pure Borda. in the cartoon well, actually nothing new or unusual. in short, if someone is a fan of bordy and she did not under, ahem, fed up and he wants th something similar, please. and splurge on a cartoon in which a well finally nothing, which (exactly the same, with the same modes) is, in General, every self-respecting soutane, sorry.

A
AtomaTb 14.04.20

My impressions :

Spoiler

s
smallhell 14.04.20

Beautiful, optimized, and relatively responsive to play, but boring, without a spark and crazy. Not mine.
I played the prologue and wandered through the ruined ship, it saw the bodies of some robots, not people, a trifle of course, but have experienced censorship.

G
Geralt Rivskiy 14.04.20

A loner like anything else - fast and nice, great optimization. But I tried pvp and was disappointed. The game itself is quite slow, I spent 5 rounds and all 5 battles my team merged in a dry, earning only 1 frag, which I knocked out. Actually, how strange it at the enemy and shoot though henna, as you BAM-BAM and ready. For PVE I would have bought it, but PVP in the same Overvote much more dynamic and interesting.
PS I Like the super-skill of the hunter Ala Darth Vader).

a
agula98 14.04.20

For destiny 2 did not watch much, at the time I bought the first part but did not like it. While the second straight top, even thinking about buying. Only content for the beta well enough and was able to interest at least a couple of levels Kacha to leave, and then all at once gave a LVL 20 legendary armor.

C
ColonelJason 14.04.20

Not impressed. Single-entry in General, terrified if I didn't know it was the sequel to the famous console game, I would think that this indie buffoon of five years ago made somewhere in Eastern Europe. A little surprised the people drawing pleasant. Firstly it looks very mediocre, as I said, in the best case five years ago, and secondly, what surprised me even more interactivity at zero. Guys items to the tables sticky! That 10 years ago would have caused confusion, and now looks just plain troling players. Well, the gameplay alone is appropriate - as the first quake,with only a very boring game design.
But, come on. PvP. There are two mode of capture points, and laying bombs. It sounds terribly corny and played exactly the same. Everything is absolutely fresh, again, it seems that you play all the fantastic online shooter zero time, identity no. If we are law brakers, though not unambiguous, and also something that some where to borrow, but still has its own face , it was useless, no idea who would want to play it.
PvE. Judgment, of course, is built on one single card, but it is also disappointing. Long dull roads, with endless shooting of enemies, with a minimum of interactions (up to a meeting with the boss I did not see his teammates did and did not suffer from this), and a dull 10-minute rasstrelivanie boss in the final. It all looks and plays much weaker wh:vermintide,for example, and the latter, as we know, too, proved useless.
In General, to me this game seemed not that bad but rather no. Outdated appearance, dull gameplay, boredom and hopeless secondary. Desire to buy it is not arisen, though, to see how it will develop the project. I understand that the first part is the feature of all was Grande loot, and here this element will form the basis of the game. But I honestly have no idea how he's supposed to be good, that would pull all the mediocrity and unoriginality that make up the game.

A
Anglerfish 14.04.20

Still downloaded and played, so there was endless is not played, and blame.
As mentioned earlier - it's Borderlands without the main spice Boards, i.e. some madness going on on the screen (guns, quests, monsters, etc.), but with a sour, lean and already the shit out of a boring mug type blockbuster, only here the setting of the action, to put it mildly, disappoint - sometimes it seems that they all where very clumsily copy (from Cold?).

Shoot not interesting, not interesting guns, sounds of shooting are not really, the enemies of any cotton, music standard-pretentious and not memorable, but acceptable, but rather pulls for the year 2010-2012y. The gameplay is very dull and is a run down the hallway and shoot one by one enemies alike, along the way bumping into pseudopidonia scenes in the spirit of drop shot down the helicopter, listening on the way briefings.
Let I am not a particular fan of Bordy, but it's better to be played than this however, refined summer blockbuster.

P
Polololon 14.04.20

PVE, what is revealed, suggestive of endless grinde. PVP did not understand. Khanty vancott of pistols, automatic guns nasasyvayut. Who had power cells for the third cannon to find - is the winner.

Wanted to take a pre-order with add-ons, but decided to wait for the beta. Here, I sit and think, what is it I'm good. Without PVP is half the game. I'm better at Warcraft play. Or in warframe. The same zadrotstvo, only without the donation.

N
Nigalize 14.04.20

in pvp Amici in pve autistic but the game is good