3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garvel90 14.04.20 01:14 am

Error Canary (Destiny 2)

Does anyone know whether this problem developed(the Game didn't see the Internet connection).
45 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 14.04.20

Garvel90
on console or on PC?

A
Aleks Sazonov 14.04.20

The problem with running on PC,does not see the network,and the problem with a wired network(judging by the comments,and not only that..),dancing with a tambourine,and yet the fact that will help..I am sure the situation will not change after beta,banjo rolled out an entire manual for problems.Wanted to ask,is there a refund Battle.net as the incentive?

A
Aleks Sazonov 14.04.20

G
Garvel90 14.04.20

Alex Sazonov
https://eu.battle.net/support/ru/help/product/destiny2/1181/1196/solution

M
MIKLAI 14.04.20

Alex Sazonov
maybe like origin just off a couple of minutes on inet

G
Garvel90 14.04.20

MIKLAI
Current Vpn helps with this problem but this is not the version waiting for release.

A
Aleks Sazonov 14.04.20

In short the lottery for 3T...the developers have not clarified about your PC problems,not calmed ,is not explained,and rolled out the manual...let's wait and hope.Further Refine the type of a file

M
MIKLAI 14.04.20

believe in hope waiting for

a
agula98 14.04.20

They said that the problem was not on their side and advised to contact their provider.

M
MikuHadsune 14.04.20

agula98
That kind of nonsense? But if someone for example is not possible to change the line? All games work, and it damn special?!
PS I Write and share tips. Say you connect through a router and not directly helps. Who checked, so it?

a
agula98 14.04.20

MikuHadsune
Problems of Indians of the Sheriff do not excite.

A
Aleks Sazonov 14.04.20

MikuHadsune
I agree,bad COP..ALL games and through yupley and the origin and dyabla in batlnet work without any problems..another thing is the Indians that ported the game again for the rice worked.

M
MikuHadsune 14.04.20

agula98
What the hell? This issue as I understand it, and not only in the CIS. It looks like the game swears on extensions PPPoE and PPtP. She doesn't like these ports.
Task is to configure them just the developers, not to change the same people because of this Internet. But it happens that different Internet not at all, if a person lives in a thread the Outback!
Despite the fact that all other games are absolutely no voodoo to ports!

M
MikuHadsune 14.04.20

Alex Sazonov
I found this more advice.
Spoilerelamu to do this:
Press the key combination Windows Key + X.
Click Command prompt (Run as administrator).
Type ipconfig /release at the command prompt.
Wait for the message that the IP address was reset.
Type ipconfig /renew at the command prompt.
Wait for the message that the IP address was restored.
Type ipconfig /flushdns at the command prompt.
close the command prompt and try to connect again.

And poshamanit in the settings of the router/modem, or what have you and NAT, I really don't know what ports uses Destiny 2, but I think the info can be found on the forum, and therefore these ports to allocate in the settings separately.Maybe someone will help the EU. that.

A
Aleks Sazonov 14.04.20

MikuHadsune
Ohrinet,if we are talking about an indie project is in alpha version,well, who live in desperate play.saw))have been paid 3T,and head to break.It is necessary to look already on release for PS4 some problems of a similar nature corrected on September 8-9,...

M
MikuHadsune 14.04.20

Alex Sazonov
Identity bought for 3.3. Beta play using 4g so there were no problems. But at the hospital just WAN Protocol PPPoE. So I step up. Not hunting paying 3.3 to the day of release see Fig.
Now CERF net in search of solutions canary, little is that.

a
agula98 14.04.20

MikuHadsune
Yes, maybe the problem arises from a number of people so you understand.For the project you paid paid.You granted it, provided the error is coming not from developers but from your ISP in this case, they can't help.You played the beta? Problem was, they were.The developers immediately said, well, all claims to your provider.Either change it, or make refund.

M
MikuHadsune 14.04.20

agula98
Is this just an excuse in other games are normally the same. What is this so special?
Great advice to change provider. As if it were a matter of minutes.
P. S. I don't understand why you cover such negligence?

a
agula98 14.04.20

MikuHadsune wrote:
That's just an excuse
What excuse the developers personally to your home must come the provider to call and configure the network.Say it again, the problem is not on their side and they can't do anything only give some General advice.
MikuHadsune wrote:
Great advice to change provider. As if it were a matter of minutes.
So you are forced to play the game too, not forced, do not want to solve the problem just make refund and spend your time on other games.
MikuHadsune wrote:
P. S. I don't understand why you cover such negligence?
I don't see you product for the money paid its developers gave you.The fact that you have problems with your hand is no longer their problem.What kind of negligence is involved.

A
Aleks Sazonov 14.04.20

If 99% of online games thrive under the current provider,then do not consciously think about the logic of excuses banjo(???)Maybe hard to admit that experience with a PC is not enough and so we Wait for release,hope was smart enough developers to do all..so damn little
P. S/ if you select a position,Yes I am guilty,Yes this is my problem,I'm just stupid and naive..the developers only nodded his head counting your money.Why the fixes and patches,optimization, etc..think for yourself,I'm sold